Author has written 4 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
I am back everyone! Sorry for being so lazy in not updating my profile and my story but I'm here now and I'm gonna try my best to update as much as I can when I have free time on my hands to write. I've just been so super busy with tests and then my role playing forums that I neglected my fics. Most authors do that but some don't come back. I'M BACK!! Hehe... And also, I need some more advice to add down to the bottom of my profile where I try and give what little tips on OCs/fanfiction for the Yugioh and Yugioh Gx section that worked for me. May not work for those who think their writing is the greatest thing since Barbie, but for writers who are starting out and need a little bit of writing assistance. So, any advice to add, put it in your reviews when you read my stories. Which are only two up but that will change... eventually. Anyway, that's it from me, but letting you guys know that I am alive though.
Sorry for being gone for so long. I'm somewhat still taking that long needed break but the good news is I will be trying to start back working on my stories. I know I've not been as inspired as I should've been to work on them. Life has thrown me many friggin unnecessary obstacles and well yeah, just kind of ruined my muse. I've changed my pen name back Dr. Karen to start fresh but as for the name Kiyomi Kaiba, but chances are, you probably won't see an OC of any kind with this name in my stories. You might see Dr. Karen though. XP Really don't see the point of it to be honest. Oh well, but don't worry, I'm not dead yet. I will try and think of something to post eventually. Till then, Ja Ne.
I know it's been about a year since I've updated my profile but I'm doing so now. First things first, I am revising and rewriting my 'Are You The One I Love?' Yugioh Gx fanfiction. I will keep up the original story with the dub names that are used but the rewritten version will have the characters original Japanese names in it. So far, I've posted up the first three chapters that I've managed to redo in a single weekend but about in another two to four weeks, I will at least have the other three up. The only one that will take me the longest is chapter six because of that ... damn duel. So, don't worry guys for those of you who liked my stories, I've not forgotten about you. I will still work on the sequel to the first story where Manjoume's ex-girlfriend's younger sister come into the picture and try and stir up trouble and exact revenge for your sister. So, still will do that. If any of you have any questions at all when you read the rewritten version, you can ask them within your reviews or send me a PM and I will answer them to the best of my ability.
Just updating my profile is all. I have to at least once a year. For all of you who have been rereading my Are You The One I Love story, I want to thank you all for your support and reviews. It's been quite a long time since I wrote that so I'm in the process of rewriting and so far there are only the first three chapters up but I will at least try sometime this year to at least post another chapter if not all three. Depends on my busy time and my ability to get off my tired lazy duff and work on it. In the rewrite, the ending will have two alternative versions. One will be where Manjoume stays male and the other will be where he decides to stay female. So that'll just give everyone their desires on how the story itself should end. With two different endings. XP Both for your enjoyment. I'm not the best writer out there, not claiming to be as I still make some mistakes, probably more so with the rewrite since it's been while since I wrote fanfiction. But I'm not dead yet and I still know how to write. Just work and managing RP forums takes up most of my time. The link to my site is below the bottom of my profile for all who are interested in seeing where I spend most of my time. My members are great people and we'd love to see some new faces around.
Seems I always take either a year or two year hiatus from my fanfiction account. x.x I am still alive peoples, don't worry. Not going anywhere so long as this site still exists and work is still up. Just been dealing with lack of inspiration to do anything. Happens to me all the time and to others as well I'm sure. I hadn't forgotten about the rewrite of my first story. I'm still planning on doing that, it's just in progress because there's so many changes that are involved. Lots and lots of changes. So I just have to find the time, energy, and find a new place to stay which is in the process before I can work on all that. But should I manage to finish the other chapters of my Gx fanfic before then, I will definitely post them up for your enjoyment. So, I will try but I can't be for certain. Some of my time is spent at my RPG forum Love Hina Generation if I'm not to tired to post on there sometimes either. That's pretty much it. I do have the link to my site posted below my profile if anyone becomes interested in that. It's just just for Love Hina fans, it's for all fans of anime as the site is universal. So if you want to try your hand at RPing, send me a message. Until then, I will see you guys next time!
My muse has died soooo bad. I know I was working on the rewrite to my Gx fanfiction and I haven't forgotten about it, it's just I've lost my muse to work on it really badly. Life stresses and such have happened to me and I really can't focus on it like I really want to. I will try and get the story up before this year ends. I can't say when but I will try. If not, there's always next year. I would like to have it finished before this year's Halloween but my brain has been plotting against me rather than for me. x.x But I am alive! I try to update my profile area at least once a year. RPing on my Love Hina Generation forum takes up most of my time. I've moved my site like three times and have settled it on jcink.net. So if anyone is interested in that, send me a message. I allow many animes to be incorporated to it as long as everyone has fun. Even everyone's fanfiction OCs are welcome to be used. This is all for now. See you around next year.
Still alive and I try to update my profile to let you guys know of any upcoming changes to what I'm working on and any new future projects in the works. I do apologize that the rewrite of "Are You The One I Love?" isn't finished yet. My muse for it is slowly coming back and things in my life are getting better so I shall at some point, get back to work on it. I may also still work on the sequal and rewrite up to where I stopped though I have other fanfictions in mind to post that shall be new. They're GX related and based around the same pairing Manjoume and Judai but they'll be from an RP I did with someone on my forum. It'll be polished and mistake free once it's done though. So yeah, new GX works coming and gonna get that rewrite done for you all. Wish me luck!
Yu Gi Oh!, Sailor Moon, Tokyo Mew Mew, Shaman King, Real Bout High School, Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji), Chrono Crusade, Yu Gi Oh Gx, Weiss Kruez: Night Hunters Eternity, Death Note, Code Geass, Blood, Nabari No Ou, Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Least Fav Anime:
Poke'mon, Digimon, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Lupin, Hamtaro, Power Rangers, Duel Masters, Beyblade-
Favorite Anime Characters:
1. Mokuba Kaiba (YGO)
2. Mai Kujaku (YGO)
3. Jonouchi Katsuya (YGO)
4. Chrono (Chrono Crusade)
5. Rosette Christopher (Chrono Crusade)
6. Ryoko (RBHS)
7. Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
8. Sebastian Michaelis (Black Butler)
9. Lelouch vi Britannia (Code Geass)
10. Nunnally vi Britannia (Code Geass)
11. Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass)
12. C.C. (Code Geass)
13. Euphemia li Britannia (Code Geass)
14. Kallen Kozuki (Code Geass)
Least Favorite Anime Characters:
1. Everyone in Pokemon
2. Everyone in Hamtaro
3. Anzu Mazaki (YGO)
4. Honda Hiroto (YGO)
5. Misa Amane (Death Note)
6. Everyone in Digimon
7. Everyone in Duel Masters sucks
8. Rolo Lamperouge (Code Geass)
1. Yu Gi Oh
2. Sailor Moon
3. Chrono Crusade
5. Cardcaptor Sakura
6. Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
8. Happy Hustle High
11. Love Hina
12. Death Note
13. Black Butler (Kuroshitsuji)
1. ManjoumexJudai (YGO Gx)
2. JudaixJohan (YGO Gx)
3. CielxSebastian (Kuroshitsuji)
4. YoitexMiharu (Nabari no Ou)
5. FaixKurogane (Tsubasa Chronicles)
6. LelouchxSuzaku (Code Geass)
7. RaikoxGaou (Nabari no Ou)
8. LelouchxKallen (Code Geass)
9. CielxSebastian (Black Butler)
10. SetoxAtem (YGO)
11. YuugixAtem (YGO)
12. RoyxEdward (FMA, hooootness)
Least Fav Pairings:
1. MokubaxSeto (YGO, just no...)
2. MokubaxRebecca (YGO, it sadly exists for whatever reason ...)
3. ShizukaxSeto (YGO, he dislikes Jonouchi so this wouldn't work ...)
4. JudaixAsuka (YGO Gx, this pairing is SO boring x.x)
5. ManjoumexAsuka (YGO Gx, overdone and not interesting)
6. NaruxKeitaro (Love Hina, might like the series doesn't mean I like the pairing ...)
7. ShinobuxKeitaro (Love Hina, "rape" is the only world I have for this ...)
8. AlphonsexEdward (FMA, ugh, just no...)
Stories Coming Soon:
1. Christmas With The Princetons (The Trilogy to the whole theme with the Are You The One I love and A Sister's Vengeance. May write it. We'll see.)
Stories In Progress:
1. A Sister's Vengeance (sequel to Are You The One I Love?) (may rewrite no guarantees)
2. A You The One I Love? Rewrite (Will try and update when I have more inspiration)
1. Why Do You Hate Me? (Poem in Anzu Mazaki's POV)
2. Are You The One I Love? (Original Version)
Stories that have been deleted and posted elsewhere:
1. Dueling For Love and Destiny (This story has been posted on my Love Hina Generation RP forum for those of you that have heard of this story, read it but it always got deleted. The first nineteen chapters are up but I'm thinking of rewriting it so... yeah.)
1. Dueling For Love and Destiny
1. Love Hina Generation (My Love Hina roleplaying forum but I've also incorporated other animes such as the Yugioh series except for Zexal, Code Geass, Black Butler, Vampire Knight, Sailor Moon and many more. You're also able to RP your own original characters as well. We have moved to a new forum hosting site and everything's been rebooted so this gives everyone a chance to jump in and start something new. Feel free! We welcome all!)
QUOTES YOU'VE HEARD:
This is simple, I'm gonna post quotes that I've heard. Doesn't matter who they're from and where you heard them. If you all would like me to add some of the quotes you've heard on my profile page, let me know in a review or send me a PM.
'What appears to be the end may really be a new beginning'
'The impossible is often the untried'
'The man who makes no mistakes, does not usually make anything'
'In every child who is born, under no matter what circumstances, and of no matter what parents, the potentiality of the human race is born again'
'Love makes everybody a little gay.'
~From Two and a Half Men
- In God we trust; all others must pay cash.
These are all the quotes I got for now. I will add more quotes later.
That's it for right now. Enjoy... Updated 08/03/17