Poll: Hi! If you're on my profile page, I'm amazed! Whether you've been with me for a long while, or if this is your first time, feel free to answer this poll: If you could choose any one of my old unfinished stories for me to finish, which would it be? (Please note this is not a promise of anything, but I'm curious) Vote Now!
Author has written 118 stories for Power Rangers, Harry Potter, Teen Wolf, Merlin, Labyrinth, Beauty and the Beast, Firefly, and Legend of Korra.
My given name is Ashley, but I've gone by just about everything for years and years. I am best known as PunkPinkPower, writer of fanfiction, vidder of music videos, and fangirl extraordinar.
Things of Note
- I have been writing fanfiction for Power Rangers, Harry Potter, and Teen Wolf on and off for years.
- I use PunkPinkPower to register on everything online- youtube, ff.net, AO3, livejournal, Dreamwidth, and even random games and forums. If you see PunkPinkPower somewhere, it's most likely me. Never hurts to check, though.
- I'm married to a wonderful man, but for the record, I'd just like to state that monogomously involved with a male person does not equal straight.
- I identify as a feminist, a humanist, and an artist, usually in the order.
- I'm very open to new friends! Add, friend, comment, rec, whatever you feel like!
"I may cry easily, but I never give up." - Greg Luganis
And if you like my stories, check out my video's on YouTube! http://www.youtube.com/user/PunkPinkPower Please and Thank You!
Transformative Works Policy: I love transformation. I love fandom. I give my permission for my work to be transformed in any and all ways; into Podfic, into translations, into fanart, into remixes, into sequels and prequels and AU's, or anything else you might be interested in doing! I request that you credit the original work, and I'd love it if you dropped me a line to let me know what you've done so I can shower you with love, but that part isn't strictly a requirment. Keep creating, keep imagining, keep transforming.
Thanks to all of those who voted for me at the "Seasons of Love" Awards. "Where You're Going" tied for second in the "Favorite Ninja Storm Slash Story" catagory. Thanks guys!
My "One True" Pairings:
"Beginnings are usually scary and ending are sometimes sad, but it’s everything in between that makes it all worth living."
"Embrace the total dork in yourself and enjoy it, because well… life is too short to be cool."
"I am the author of my life. Unfortunately, I am writing in pen, and I can’t erase my mistakes."