Author has written 37 stories for Harry Potter.
'Humans have a knack for choosing precisely the things that are worst for them.'
'Courage is not the absence of fear rather the judgement that something else is more important'
'Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.'
'I like the night. Without the dark we'd never see the stars'
'We're all just passengers on the time train.'
'We're all travelling to the future... Just very slowly!'
'Letter to No-One' this was my first fic, made up of random thoughts in my head. I thought that my random thoughts would fit with how Harry was feeling post Order of the Phoenix.
'I Bruise Easily' (On Hiatus) is based on a great song by Natasha Bedingfield. Check it out at www.natashabedingfield.com. The idea for this one just popped into my head when I was at work. the song was on the radio and I just thought 'that would make a great song fic' and the story kinda evolved from there. It was originally supposed to be a one shot but after thinking about it (and being asked) I developed it further and the story has kind of evolved from there.
'Emotions' is based on the song 'Emotions' by either the Bee Gees or Destiny's Child depending on what floats your boat. I personally based it on the Destiny's Child version because that was what I was listening to when I came up with the fic, but either way the words and the meaning is the same. in this fic Hermione kicked Ron out for cheating on her but then she find something out that changes the way that she feels.
'Tell her'- randomness about sums this up. I wrote it in about 30 minutes. Its short but sweet.
'Below The Surface'-(On Hiatus) My latest chapter story. About the newest family on Privet Drive and how they affect Harrys future. If I told you any more then I'd have to kill you.
'Letting Love In'- Based on 'Love Song' by Pink, Harry knows what he wants but is afraid to let himself have it.
'Pictures and Memories'- I came up with this when I was looking at pictures of my old school friends. The story just popped into my head fully formed and I had to let it out.
'The Truth'- Was sat on my computer unfinished for ages. I wrote it shortly after Half Blood Prince came out. I just thought “How much do Hermiones parents know about her life at Hogwarts?” So I wrote this.
'Lonely'- Another one that sat around for a while before I put it out there. A short one which I was hoping would help with my writers block.
'Heavens Light'- Written for the 50DisneySongfics challenge on Live Journal. Based on the song Heavens Light from The Hunchback Of Notre Dame. Short and sweet. I love Neville and Luna together.
'If I Never Knew You'- Written for the 50DisneySongfics challenge on Live Journal. Based on the song If I Never Knew You from Pocahantas. Just cute Harry/Ginny scene.
'Beauty and the Beast'- Another written for 50DisneySongfics challenge on Live Journal. Based on the song Beauty and the Beast from the film of the same name. Another of those “Don't know where it came from” fics. Don't usually go for Hermione/Draco but it seemed to fit the song so...
'Sushi'- Was written in a chafe in Japan while on holiday. I wrote it just after I had tried sushi for the first time being just a dubious about it as Ron. I'm not a fan but I tried it.
'Easy Way Out'- Based on the song of the same name by Charlotte Church. I was sat listening to the song and it jumped into my head. Also love to get Ginny and Harry together.
Ginnys Breakaway Series.
A set of stand alone unrelated Ginny fics that are based on the Breakaway album by Kelly Clarkson
~'False Smiles'- Partly inspired by a line in the Kelly Clarkson song Because of you- I'm forced to fake a smile, a laugh, everyday of my life. Partly inspired by something someone said to me.
~'Where is your heart'- Written in Central Park while on Holiday in New York over the summer after reading Deathly Hallows. Just a short sweet piece.
~'Hear Me'- Short and sweet, was listening to the song and had to write it.
Not quite sure where this one came from. Started when I was writing something for the 'Breakaway series' But ended up as a monster of its own.
Happy for now.- (Pre Happy) Ginny get away from it all and bumps into someone interesting.
She's happy, leave it.- (Pre Happy) Harry returns from his travels and finds things are different that he expected.
1. Can He Make You Happy?- Ginny and Harry realise they still have feelings for one another, and Ginny has to make a difficult decision. (Part of the Ginnys Breakaway series. Based on lines from Since You Been Gone)
2. Happier Than I Imagined.- Harry and Ginny 'come out' about their relationship to Ron and Hermione.
3. Happy for Them.- Ron and Hermione talk about Harry and Ginnys Relationship.
4. Happy Parents- Harry and Ginny tell Molly and Arthur about their relationship.
5. Do I Make You Happy?- Harry and Ginny spend a lazy afternoon together.
6. Moving Happiness.- Harry and Ginny move in together.
7. Not So Happy.- Harry and Ginny have their first arguement.
8. Proposal For Happiness.- Harry has something to ask Harry.
9. Broken Happiness.- Ginny bumps into her ex.
10. Planning Happiness.- Harmione and Ron visit.
11. Happy Best Man.- Harry has something to ask Ron.
12. A Childs Happiness.- Harry and Ginny take Teddy to the zoo.
13. Random Happiness.- A random slice of everyday life.
14. Eternal Happiness.- Harry and Ginny get married.
15. Happy Discovery.- Ginny finds something out.