Author has written 13 stories for Knight Rider, Ninja Turtles, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
I did a name change. Name was Kida Bridger before. Hope it doesnt confuse anyone to much.
Crusader is still on hold. My muse just up and abandoned me. But it will eventually come back. Sorry about that.
After several years of being here i decided to finally update my profile. Sooo... about me. Im a bit anti-social. I like people, just not in my personal space.
Below is the AVRA list for the TMNT story Crusader. Mostly made for my own references in the story, but thought id post it here incase anyone was curious.
Disclaimer: I dont own the TMNT or their Battle Shell... Also aside from the Crusader and New Boundaries Inc. (which were created for the purpose of the story) All Vehicle names, Operator/Owner names, and Sponsor names were created using online name generators or my imagination and no infringement was intended.
Armored Vehicles Racing Association
List of AVRA Classes
Class 1. Armored Cars, Up to 10 Feet in length, Lightweight
List of Vehicles in the Armored Vehicle Racing Association
1. Crusader, Level 5,Owned/Operated by Michael Rodenco, Sponsored by New Boundaries Inc.
2. Battle Shell, Level 5,Owned/Operated by Tortuga Brothers, Sponsored by 2nd Time Around Antiques
3. Tempest, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Gerald Clarke, Sponsored by Earth Protection Force
4. Victory, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Reid Slater, Sponsored by American Entertainment
5. Iron Eagle, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Adriana Jacobs, Sponsored by Paragon Packaging
6. Land Shark, Level 5,Owned/Operated by John Alexander, Sponsored by NemCo Inc
7. Tanenbaum, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Josefa Sanders, Sponsored by NYC Electronics
8. Silver Lark, Level 2,Owned/Operated by Sonny Cooper, Sponsored by Apex Science Tools
9. Challenger, Level 2,Owned/Operated by Clement Keenan, Sponsored by Aero Dynamics
10. Razor Back, Level 3,Owned/Operated by Edgar Bryant, Sponsored by Foreign Logistics
11. Steel Cruiser, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Kina Crashe, Sponsored by Crashe Unlimited
12. Gold Grail, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Marquis Skinner, Sponsored by Skinner Computers
13. Dragon's Dagger, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Shane Avila, Sponsored by Japanese Research Cargo
14. Red Serpent, Level 3,Owned/Operated by Tracey Ruiz, Sponsored by Personal Horizons
15. Black Raider, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Alphonso Weber, Sponsored by Ultramantics
16. Deserts Mystery, Level 2,Owned/Operated by Ernest Kaufman, Sponsored by Electric Gyro-com
17. Star of the North, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Hallie McCray, Sponsored by Advanced Medical
18. Stone Runner, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Erin Crashe, Sponsored by Digital Comics
19. Terran Song, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Douglas Skinner, Sponsored by Strategic Tools Ins.
20. Zoomer, Level 1,Owned/Operated by Gail Dillon, Sponsored by Levine Tactical
21.Shadow Leaper, Level 2,Owned/Operated by Hal Thompson, Sponsored by Thompson Corporate Offices
22.Stealth, Level 4,Owned/Operated by Lucas Hodges, Sponsored by Savage Dynamics
(Please Note that position in the list is not the actual starting position the vehicle may have in a race.)
Knights Dragon 4: Alternate Universe
This story will continue on after Knights Dragon 2. It will be an alternate version of Knights Dragon 3. In this version, There will not be any time travel. It will be alot more down to earth then my last stories. Kia and Karter will both be in it. But they will be different. Kia will eventually become a reconnaissance vehicle for the Foundation. Karter will set off on a journey to find a driver. Kitt and Karr will be forced to face old enemies. In this version, Jennifer Knight will not be a bad girl. It will contain Karrs new body as a Pontiac Stingray, will contain references to KD1 and 2. Mostly just the improved shell and color. As well as having Karrs driver Maxie.
I have had this version going through my mind for some time. Im writing it as an alternate version of KD3, while im not sure it is actually an alternate version. I suppose it could also be considered to be just a different destiny after the events of KD2. This story is going to be a kind of a long one. At least compared to the others that ive written.
Unsafe External Link