Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, Stargate: SG-1, and X-Men: The Movie.
Hi everyone! It's me here. So, what to say, what to say. I like Harry Potter, X-men and Stargate SG-1 fics, although you'll most likely find me reading Harry Potter and X-Men. My music tastes are eclectic, and I enjoy writing and acting. I am a Canadian, starting my first year of my B.Ed/English degree, and I am beginning to cherish summers when I once hated them. I love animals, and always try to incorporate them into my stories.
Also, if anyone is interested, I am looking for a beta, not so much to check the grammar/spelling of my pieces, but to bounce ideas off of, and to tell me if what I write makes any sense/check those little details that tend to escape. Email me if you are interested.
Home is Where the Heart Is: I'm working on it. I've just started chapter 4, give me a couple of days to get that done, and you'll have another update.
Why should I? was removed, due to me writing it and not realizing I was just copying from another writer on this site. I'm reworking it, though, in Home is Where the Heart Is, and hopefully you will see Alessandro, Kameko and Maggie back soon. Well, maybe not Maggie. Not yet, at least.
I leave for school in precisely 3.5 weeks, and I have to pack my room, but when I'm not packing I'll be writing. I want to finish HiWtHI, simply because leaving it undone has been bugging me. I fell in love with those characters and want to see their story finished.
That being said, welcome to my humble abode, help yourself to tea, and feel free to curl up in front of the fire with a good book.
Rules for Reviewing:
1. Tell me what you will, but do it positively. Why waste your time to only tell me a story sucks, when you could be reading something you may think is better?
2. You are more than welcome to suggest pairings for my stories, but be warned, I will not write slash or femslash. Unless, of course, your name is Albus or Gellert.
3. I honestly don't mind reviews asking me to update. It's those reviews and story alerts that have been coming to my inbox that have kept these stories on my mind. However, if you're going to ask me to update, please tell me something you like about the story, because often, if I haven't updated for a while, it's because I haven't found something in the story that's worth writing about.
4. Please, run your review through a spell check before you post it, and dont post lik this 4me 2 r33d...If you've read the rest of my profile, you'll see that I'm going into English in University. I'm not certified to read other languages in your reviews, and personally, if I see something like that, you will hear from me so that I can ask that your review be removed.
5. Sometimes, the characters will speak to me, and I'll post an author note that seems a little strange, written from their perspective. Feel free to respond to the characters and ask questions of them. Feel VERY free to get creative when you review and burst into song.
6. I will never hold chapters hostage for reviews. I write for myself, what I feel like writing when I feel like it, which means, if I want to release two chapters in two days, I will do the work to get it done, regardless of how many reviews there are. The same being said, if I can't post for more than a month, I won't. That is my promise to you.
"Well – it's just that you seem to be laboring under the delusion that I am going to – what is the phrase – 'Come quietly.' I am afraid I am not going to come quietly at all, Cornelius." - Albus Dumbledore
|Community:||Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts!|
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|