Author has written 4 stories for RWBY, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Re:Zero, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Fate/stay night.
So what am I doing here?
Who the fuck knows? I never did well in my English class, and I'm not the most imaginative person in the world.
But I always did like reading good stories, and after reading so many here and other sites, I figured: why the hell not? I certainly can't do worse than some of the other shitposts here.
So far I have written (and abandoned) one story for RWBY, and I'll probably never finish it. I had so many ideas and plans for it, but in the end, my motivation just left me.
I'm somewhat afraid that I will lose my motivation for Highschool DxD, especially since I'm a student and quite busy. That's why I make sure not to plan anything too elaborate. Otherwise, I'll be forced to stick to it and that kind of kills the creative process. In other words, I make it up as I go along.
Just recently, I posted a one-shot for Re:Zero, since I just fell in love with it and the idea wouldn't leave me alone. But people seem to like so maybe I'll continue it.
To be honest, I doubt I would be at all motivated if no-one paid attention to what I wrote. It just feels really nice to have someone like what I've put effort into.
Well, that's pretty much all I can say for a bio... Thanks for reading. Hope you liked my stories.
My Pet Peeves as a Fanfiction Reader:
1) I'll only say it once, it's spelled PROLOGUE, not 'Prolouge' or 'Prologe' or however you want to butcher the language. Spelling mistakes can be tolerated slightly, but not when it's the first fucking thing I see! Why don't you just cut your losses and call it Chapter 1?!
2) I get it; you hate the character. You want to bash them. I can sympathize. But if you're going to bash a character, don't do it in a way that makes your non-bashed characters look so unrealistic and idiotic that they're virtually unreadable.
3) If you want to make a smut story, make a damn smut story! I might actually enjoy it! Otherwise, don't have your characters jump into bed ...just because!
4) I have no problem with harem stories. Really I don't. But don't feed me that bullshit that everyone loves each other equally. That's stupid and idealistic and just not something people are capable of.
5) The 'Favorites' button is not to be used lightly! I like to look at other people's list of favorites as recommendations, but I just can't take someone seriously when they have over a thousand favorites. The 'Follow' button is enough!
6) This one's really stupid, but that's why it's called a pet peeve. I really hate it when people follow a work that's been explicitly marked as a 'ONE-SHOT'. For heaven's sake what more are you expecting?
7) Look, there is a line between borrowing elements of one or multiple fandoms and placing them into another, and outright smashing fandoms together. Learn the fucking difference and know when to use the Crossover label properly, you jackass!
8) If you're gonna make a character behave in an entirely different way than canon, at least give a reason why! Especially if you're gonna bash them!
9) I don't see their often, but enough that I have to write it down. If your summary says something along the lines of: Pairing Unconfirmed, then don't fucking list two characters in a pairing in the damn description.
10) This really fucking bugs me, especially but not limited to crossovers. Just because you inserted a character from another fandom, or you changed one character’s gender, does not mean that they can FIX FUCKING EVERYTHING! You can make a genuinely good story by changing sex or displacing a character, but not if you make them some omniscient and omnipotent Mary Sue, FOR NO FUCKING REASON!!!
That's all I can think of for now. But I'm sure I can come up with something else later. Feel free to copy this list and add to it if you agree.