Author has written 4 stories for Aliens/Predator.
Things I hate in Fan-fictions
- Horrible paragraph (ie: no line break between speech, or no paragraph at all)
- Horrible grammar (English is my 2nd language, and I write better than these natives)
- Horrible and constant typos (ie: bored-board, they're-there)
- Author's self-insertion in a non-humor type fic
- Constant author comments interruption (they're very distracting!)
- "Paragraphs" of author comments in the middle of chapter
- "I suck at summary" summary. If you are suck at writing a few sentenses, then it's likely your story suck. Then again, this is a very good indicator on which story to avoid.
...more to come when I run into them...
On to Story Profile
There are stories with Xenomorph as the bad guy, who bring dead and destruction to planets. And there are stories of Xenomorph as just another sentient species, with love and passion, who actually fight to protec
/I/ will show my Xenomorph...the Empress who is as much evil as she is good... Because the best way to conquer...is with love...
PS: People seem to think my aliens, especially the Empress, are far too much human. Which, I assure you, is not. Most especially the Empress and the Alpha.
Of Dream And Xenomorph
Of Hunt and Change
Of Music and Xenomorph
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Harry Potter|