Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, Fullmetal Alchemist, ThunderCats, Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir, LoliRock, Girl Meets World, Star Wars, Transformers, Gravity Falls, Tangled, Thundermans, Young Justice, Batman, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, My Little Pony, Voltron: Legendary Defender, Lord of the Rings, and Rise of the Guardians.
First off, some things that you need to know about me!
I am a HUGE fan of writing, and enjoy coming up with unique story plots, character names, and situations.
I am also a big shipper, and ship whatever I ship, with a passion! However, I will NOT bash your ships, unless of course they are lesbian, homosexual, gay, anything like that. I do NOT agree with it for one, and for another, it's just gross! *shudder* NOTE: There is a disclaimer about this at the bottom of my page. Thank you.
I am also love a lot of different musical artists including: Owl City, Alexander Rybak, E.M.D, ABBA, Tanner Patrick, Kurt Hugo Schneider, Micheal W. Smith, Brandon Heath,
But, anywho! Enough about that! Here are my top characters from different movies, shows, and books.
My top 25 characters that I love:
25: Roy Mustang from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
24 Go-Go Tamago from Big Hero 6
23: Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug
22: Obi-Wan Kenobi from Star Wars
21: Rapunzel from Disney's Tangled
20: Farkle Minkus from Girl Meets World
19: Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (specifically from the 2007 movie and the Nickelodeon animated show)
18: Jean Havoc from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
17: Roxas from Kingdom Hearts Saga
16: Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series
15: Prince Phillip and Sleeping Beauty/Princess Aurora from Disney's animated Sleeping Beauty(to me they are a package deal. You can't have one without the other)
14: Edmund Pevensie from the Chronicles of Narnia
13: Mephisto from Lolirock franchise
12: Terence from the Tinkerbell movies
11: Lord Sesshomaru from Inuyasha franchise
10: Legolas Greenleaf from the Lord of the Rings
9: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the 3rd from How to Train Your Dragon (and yes I DID like him before the second movie!)
8: Tadashi Hamada from Big Hero 6
7: Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians
6: Zuko from Avatar: the Last Airbender
5: Loki from Thor and Marvel
4: Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony
3: Draco Malfoy from the Harry Potter series
2: Jay Walker from LEGO Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu
1: Richard/Dick Grayson/Robin/Nightwing (specifically the Young Justice version of him voiced by Jesse McCartney)
Some ships that I DO ship with a passion are:
- Jackunzel or Jack Frost and Rapunzel.
- Druna or Draco Malfoy and Luna Lovegood from the Harry Potter series.
- Tomadashi or Tadashi Hamada and GoGo Tomago from Big Hero 6.
- Ladynoir, adrienette, Marichat, and Ladrien or, Marinette Dupain-Cheng/Ladybug and Adrien Agreste/Chat Noir from Miraculous Ladybug.
- TerenceXTinkerbell [Don't know if there is a shipping name for this one! :/ ] from the Tinkerbell movies.
- Talisto or Mephisto and Talia from Lolirock Franchise.
- Jamie Bennett and Riley Anderson from Rise of the Guardians and Inside Out.
- Prince Phillip and Sleeping Beauty/Princess Aurora from Disney's animated Sleeping Beauty.
- Faya/Markle or Farkle Minkus and Maya Hart from Girl Meets World.
- Thunderdash or Thunderlane and Rainbow Dash from My Little Pony.
- Double DiamondXNight Glider from My Little Pony.
- Fluttermac or Fluttershy and Big Macintosh from My Little Pony.
- Rumbloo or Rumble and Scootaloo from My Little Pony.
- Jesse Aarons and Leslie Burke from Bridge to Terabithia.
- Maiko or Zuko and Mai from Avatar the Last Airbender.
- Tokka or Toph Beifong and Sokka from Avatar the Last Airbender.
- Sessrin or Sesshomaru and older Rin.
- Royai or Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Havbec or Jean Havoc and Rebecca Catalina from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Kain FueryX Sheska from Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood.
- Rokunami or Roxas and Namine from Kingdom Hearts.
- Ocean Amethyst or Danny Fenton/Phantom and Sam Manson from Danny Phantom.
- Talchet or Ratchet and Talwyn Apogee from Ratchet and Clank.
Some ships I don't mind/like are:
- Mericup or Merida and Hiccup.
- Any other canon ship from the Harry Potter series that isn't Draco MalfoyXAstoria Greengrass.
- Honeyzilla or Honey Lemon and Fred from Big Hero 6.
- Robrae or Robin and Raven from Teen Titans (the show and NOT Teen Titans Go!).
- Ferbnessa or Ferb Fletcher and Vanessa Doofenshmirts from Phineas and Ferb.
- Montinessa or Monty Monogram and Vanessa Doofenshmirts from Phineas and Ferb (And YES, I KNOW my ships contradict! I just like them both!)
- Jason Whitaker and Monica Stone from the Adventures in Odyssey franchise.
Some ships I just cannot stand but will NOT bash if someone else likes:
- Elsa from Frozen with ANYBODY!
- Hicstrid or Hiccup and Astrid from How to Train Your Dragon.
- Robstar or Robin and Starfire from Teen Titans (the show and NOT Teen Titans Go!).
- BBrae or Beast Boy and Raven from Teen Titans (the show and NOT Teen Titans Go!).
- Really anybody that is shipped with Richard Grayson/Robin/Nightwing (just my personal preference really! *shrugs*)
- Zutara or Zuko and Katara from Avatar the Last Airbender.
- Draco MalfoyXAstoria Greengrass from the Harry Potter series.
- Tadahoney or Tadashi Hamada and Honey Lemon from Big Hero 6.
- Jack FrostXTooth Fairy from Rise of the Guardians.
Ships that I WILL bash without regret:
ANYTHING gay, homosexual, lesbian, transgender, slash, or yoai. NOTE: I had a friend who used to be on Fanfiction.net, but he deleted his account and stories because he had to keep updating them and it took away the time that he used to read others' stories. Anywho, my friend described "bashing" to me as "not supporting by not reading, favoriting, etc." I hadn't heard any other ways that this term was been used (I am pretty much a social newbie because I don't know a lot of terms.) until now. So if I have offended you because I use the term "bash" like I do, then I'm sorry. If you like the kinds of stories/couples listed above, then fine. I won't personally support them, but you can do what you like. I hope that this makes sense to all of you and that you know I am not being hateful and/or degrading to anyone. I just don't really see the term "bash" the way most people do, and perhaps that is my fault. Hope this clears things up with everyone! WOBE
Also, I do NOT allow any profanities in my stories, so they are safe for everybody, unless of course I think they need to be rated T for just safety matters because there might be scenes that are a tad violent (like blood, nightmares, worst fears for characters, or slight bullying. Things like that) or frightening for younger readers like young teens and the like. Also I know plenty of people that are squeamish over things like medical and dental things, so I will warn if that is in a story. There is also no drug (not like over the counter or allergy pills sort of thing. That's fine!) references, alcohol, or smoking (unless like old men smoking pipes, or Sherlock Holmes smoking a pipe. That sort of thing.).
But aside from that, enjoy! Feel free to ask questions, give suggestions, critique, write reviews, and ask request stories as long as they have enough info for me to go on, and don't have anything that I prefer to leave out of my stories inserted in them.
Please enjoy, and have fun as you are transported to places by your imagination! Where stories of romance, adventure, mystery, humor, and excitement are waiting! So buckle your seatbelt, and come along for the ride!
Thanks to all my fabulous readers who have favorited, watched, and reviewed! I never would have thought my stories would get so much recognition! Thanks! You guys are Awesome Sauce!
Ok, so my computer has been down for a good several months, and all of my stories prior to my Miraculous Ladybug ones are on there. So until I get it fixed, those stories are on pause. They are NOT discontinued. They will be picked up again when my laptop is fixed. I will continue to do my other stories on my tablet and phone though, so no worries bout that!
p.s. For those wondering, WOBE stands for write, on, blue, eyes. My username.
NOTE: for those wondering, I deleted my story Late Nights Mend the Deepest Scars which was a RobRae story. I honestly wasn't feeling like it was being received too well. So instead of causing any undue stress on me or upset feelings to anyone, I simply deleted it instead. Sorry for any problems I may have caused! I love all of my followers, commenters, viewers, subscribers, and everyone else who likes and reads my stories! You guys are awesome sauce!!!!! XD
I would like to send a special shoutout to all of the Canadian visitors that I have had to my stories this month especially! I am half Canadian so it means a lot to me that you guys like my stuff! So go ahead and keep enjoying my stories, eh!
And just so you all know, I love all my readers! You are the best!
So changed my profile pic again. Just wasn't feeling the art that I did (although I LOVE it!), and wanted to do a character that I love, but also grew up knowing who they were. Que Edmund Pevensie. Hope it's ok with everyone.
ok, so I would like to ask something of those who read my stories; please don’t post NEGATIVE comments. If you don’t like my stories, fine, don’t read them! You don’t have to make a big deal about how much you hate my stories or why! That’s just rude and inconsiderate! I appreciate constructive criticism, (like, “the characters feel a little too excited, and they really aren’t like that. I suggest making them less exuberant, cuz that will flesh out your story and make it feel more real! Hope this helps!”) but negative comments like “this story stinks! Read something that’s ACTUALLY good!” Helps absolutely NO ONE! No one likes to find out they have a comment on a story and then see that it’s something negative. If you’re not gonna say anything nice or helpful, don’t say anything at all please. Thank you.