Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter.
I’d like to thank all those who have reviewed my stories. Your comments make me very happy! I apologize for my prolonged absence from the fantastic worldof fanfiction, I know what it is like when a story you're reading doesn't get finished (very frustrating), but life just seems to have caught up with me these past years and I never seem to have the time to sit down and write. I still hope to find time in the future to resume writing. For the time being, thanks and arrivederci!
About the stories:
1) Finding Each Other. Chapter 9 has been posted. (Muse on very long holiday)
2) Murphy’s law is seriously overrated. Some have asked me to continue this, and I might, but not until I have finished sorting out major works.
3) Passion Play. Complete. One- shot.
4) Abandon. Original story by Batsutousai translated in Italian. Chapter 4 is up. (Have momentarily "abandoned"...)
5) I can fly. Complete. One- shot.
6) I Think It Was A One Night Stand. Will be continued, due to request, but ON HOLD for now. Re- posted because apparently the story was wrongly rated.
7) Sweet Dreams. Complete. One- shot.
8) The persian rug. Chapter four is up (1 November 2006).
9) A missive. Complete. One shot.
Not in that wasted garden
(Edgar Lee Masters - "Conrad Siever", from the Spoon River Anthology)