Author has written 23 stories for Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing/Sailor Moon, Final Fantasy VIII, Hikaru no Go, Sailor Moon X-overs, and Harry Potter.
Birthday: January 3 Sign: Capricorn
Current fixation: HP and Naruto section for fanfics. If you haven't noticed, I am obsessed with slash fanfics - meaning boy/boy pairings.
Current thoughts: Writing is still a major part of my life, but finding the time and effort has become a hassle. When I do find time, no creative output is forthcoming.
It amazes me when I see other authors update so frequently.
Decision based on thoughts: Before I write another large multi-chapter fanfic, I will make sure to write a pretty good rough draft of what I want to occur before posting. With said rough draft, I should make sure to back up the information. I should also make a schedule for myself to have regular posting - this way I won't go missing for a few months or even years at a time before completing my work.
Thinking about working on:
Final Fantasy VII: Cancel TCP as being a priority on what's on my mind. I began re-reading old FF7 fanfics, and now I want to make one, too. It'll be shounen ai, I don't think I can truly make a good yaoi fanfic with my limited experience. I want to make either a Zack/Cloud or Sephiroth/Cloud that takes place while Cloud is a cadet in the ShinRa Military. Most likely I will make it ignorant of the canon time line. After all, I want to make the story have a happy ending. It pains me to see Zack die or Sephiroth insane - the thought of it sends chills down my spine, and tugs at my heart.
Tokyo Crazy Paradise - ever since I read the manga. I've been agonizing over it, wanting to make a fanfic about what happens after she seemingly appears to have agreed to become the seisai to Ryuji. Especially since Ryuji asks her what she wants to be called since she won't let the kumiin to call her anesan or anego. That part made me all teary eyed! I want to make a fic for the wedding and them having a kid together - the whole package.
Hikaru no Go (October 14, 2008):
Sai Once More - I've mentioned re-writing the story. And I have started that, beginning at the first. Since my previous formats have been removed by the site. I decided to just begin from the beginning. I kept most of it, but the grammar and spelling, etc need a serious fix. Still undecided on the the story itself. (Hiatus)
Needed - Completed. Sidestories for Needed: In Progress. Alternative Needed Pairing: Harry x Serenity: Will think over.
Stories of the Serenakind: Completed as far as I'm concerned. It's a one-shot series centering on Serena. However, it can be considered WIP since I have bursts of creative energy that can be channeled to write more Serena x HP-character stories.
Secret Desires in fanfiction:
Yes, a secret desire. Although I am trying to work on the aforementioned fanfictions, I cannot bring myself to do something else.
My secret desire is to have a Quatre/Serena fanfiction. Yes, me... a Hiiro/Usagi Duo/Usagi...even a Trowa/Usagi fan...wants the beloved 4th pilot to pair up with the sweet, innocent Serena from the SM world. To make a Quatre/Serena fanfiction, appalling is it not? Mostly because I have read - a Quatre/Serena fanfiction that made itself appealing to my eyes. I think they could become a great couple.
HP or Naruto shonen ai / yaoi story. I have to say that I have not summoned up the courage to create one.
Thoughts on Gay Marriage!
1) Gay marriage is not natural, and as Americans, we always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and liposuction.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Have PRIDE! Support Gay Marriage!
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Slash and independentnopairing variety|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|