Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Hellllllllo there! I don't really know what to say...hm...alright, 15 things about me.
1. I've always wanted to spend the night in an igloo.
2. I've owned 18 fish, a turtle, and a lobster. They were all quite good pets, dont make much noise. I really want a dog though.
3. For quite a while I was obsessed with Furuba, the manga. I guess the name is Fruits Basket. In fact, I know it is. Anyway, my friends and I read them obsessively. Actually, I guess we still do...
4. My hands are kind of pretty. My fingers are long and really good for playing piano and guitar. Lucky me, I play both, and don't totally suck.
5. Black is my favorite color. Now, people have told me OVER AND OVER again that black is a shade. Guess what? I THINK IT'S A COLOR. It's like how people will look at a shirt and one will say, "Hey, that's an awesome purple shirt." And the other will flip out, screaming, "IT'S BLUE, IDIOT!" Then it's a full-on bar brawl...right there in the store...Except black being a shade versus a color kind of isn't anything like that.
6. Music makes me realllly happy. I like oldies, and err...newies. Pop, rock, R&B, maybe country (but then again, maybe NOT), I love it all.
7. I read the comics every Sunday. It seems wrong not to. I mean, if someone is going to provide you with perfectly good entertainment next to all the depressing news of the week, you might as well take advantage of it.
8. I read a lot. Not just the comics or fanfics, but all sorts of trashy teen novels, trashy adult novels, and classics. Trashy teen novels are quite addictive, especially as I find mistakes in them sometimes. It makes me SO HAPPY to correct them. :grin:
9. A couple years ago, I kicked my IMing habit. It was interfering with all aspects of my life: family, friends, work (well, school...). I went cold turkey for a while, and now I can use it in incriments. I'm so proud of myself!
10. I am particularly suseptible to headaches. I get headaches from shrill voices, radios, and dry heaters. Actually, I get sunburn from heaters, which is kind of weird. But I guess it would be heaterburn then. That looks like heartburn...I get heartburn from heaters.
11. My favorite thing to do is sleep. My bed is pretty much my favorite place in the world.
12. Describing myself in one word: boring. I think I'm a rather boring person, but apparently some people disagree. Why? I can't say.
13. I'm not that tall. This is a very depressing realization for me, as I was in the 98th percentile of height when I was younger. I guess I just stopped growing or something after that. And now I'm average. But I've got freakishly long legs. There are people two or three inches taller than me that have legs as long or shorter than mine. I mean, really, is that normal?
14. I love shopping. The rush you get when you find the perfect thing? It's almost as good as finishing a good story.
15. Sometimes, when I'm sleepy, I start reading and I get REALLY, REALLY hyper. Like, SUPER hyper. I'm a total nightowl, so at two or three in the morning, I start flipping out with joyous happiness. Joyous happiness. Another thing! I like redundancy. Only so long as it is entertaining, ironic, sarcastic, or, you know, reeeaaaaally funny. I like sarcasm too. I'm a pretty sarcastic person. Actually, it's a wonder I'ver got such lovely (if insane) friends. Oh yes. My friends are insane. It's crazy how crazy they are. I love 'em to pieces though. ANYWAY, that was more than one thing, so we'll just move along...
Now you pretty much know everything about me.