Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon, and Walking Dead.
Thank you for choosing my fine profile to read. Even though it might be a little boring and short, I still appreciate your time. Hello people of the fan fiction world of the Internet, my name is MidnightJD, although you can call me midnight if you like. It says MidinightJD1 because some idiot stole my name from my YouTube channel 3 days before I made my account.
August 17th, 2018 Update: Chapter 7 of Untraveled Road is currently about 30% done, I'd say. Could possibly be more or less. The 3rd chapter of Lee's Resurgence has just been uploaded, so be sure to check that out. Chapter 4 is on its way.
Pokémon: Untraveled Road - You want to be the best? You got to beat the best. Travelling down the common road isn't exactly on the agenda for our duo of Ash and Leaf. No, the Untraveled Road is the one being pursued here. There's a reason it's been left Untraveled, it's dark, it's lonely, it has secrets, it's full of mystery, it's not fun. Nobody ever asked for this journey.
Categories - Action, Adventure, Mystery, Romance, Suspense, Hurt/Comfort, Family, Friendship. (Curse this site for only letting me pick two instead of 3 or 4.)
Current Characters - Ash, Leaf, Misty, Brock, OC, Delia, Professor Oak, Daisy Oak, Gerri I mean Gary,
Chapter 7 is currently being written at this very moment!
Telltale's The Walking Dead: Lee's Resurgence - Normally, people only have one chance at life. For Lee Everett however, that wasn't the case, as he now finds himself back where it all began. Aided with his knowledge of the past, he sets out to save the lives of as many people as possible. Though it may not be as easy as it seems as every action, also has a consequence. Both in the easy and the hard way. Good and Bad.
Categories - Action, Drama, Mystery, Hurt/Comfort, Suspense, Friendship, Family.
Chapter 4 is currently being written at this very moment!
Top 10 Favorite Pokémon:
1. Jolteon - Oh. My. Goodness. Call me a genwunner if you want, but this Pokémon just takes the cake as the best Pokémon out there, at least for me. It's a freaking speed demon when it comes to battling and the design though. I mean the design though, this guy would be my starter Pokémon. Words simply cannot describe how much Jolteon means to me.
2. Tyranitar - Yep. Right there, in my avatar, my 2nd favorite Pokémon. It's just a mean looking Pokémon and I absolutely love its design. It. Is. Badazz. It's based off of a tyrannosaurus which is one of the most well known and feared dinosaurs of its time and can be a monster in battle.
3. Electivire - I do not know what it is about electric types, but something about them just makes me fan-girl over them and Electivire is no exception. My real reason for liking this Pokémon is because of Paul from the anime, Electivire was his main Pokémon, he was always my favorite rival and his Electivire was strong. Plus it has amazing type coverage on the battlefield so. Me Like.
4. Staraptor - Pokémon Platinum was the first Pokémon game I ever played and my first caught Pokémon was Starly. I trained my heart out with this thing to eventually get it to a Staraptor and boy it was a key member on my team back in the day. It'll always have a special place with me, plus it looks beautiful, can't get much better.
5. Drapion - This Pokémon does not get enough love out there and it makes me sad that they depict this thing as an evil Pokémon, just look at the anime, people like J and Team Flare use Drapion for evil deeds. *sad face* But I see Drapion as a really cool Poison Pokémon that I used in one of my original playthroughs of one of the 4th generation games and Pokémon Y. Plus its a scorpion dragon, how can you not like it?
6. Blastoise - Screw you Charizard lovers (even though Charizard is cool) Blastoise rules the Kanto starter trio. It's a simple design yet so nice looking at the same time. It's a giant tortoise with cannons coming out of its shell. I hate Ash for not evolving his Squirtle.
7. Salamence - Woah, this guy is really intimidating for only being 5 foot tall. I'm not sure what it is, but something about Salamence just...makes me happy. \_(ツ)_/
8. Torterra - Yep, another starter here, and no this Pokémon is not from an influence from Paul like Electivire. Torterra was my first starter Pokémon in the 4th generation, back when it was a Turtwig of course. Me being the sucker I am for intimidating looking Pokémon, took an instant liking to Torterra, he's big, he's mean looking and he looks ready to crush you with its body weight.
9. Krookodile - Yet another anime influenced liking, Ash's Krookodile was no doubt his most powerful Unova Pokémon. Despite me absolutely hating the Best Wishes series in the 5th generation, it still had its Ups, like Krookodile. I find it interesting, his type of species hasn't really been done before, and it's typings fit perfectly with its look and its name.
10. Lycanroc (Midday Form) - Even though Lycanroc is fairly new in the Pokémon franchise. I love it! I got Pokémon Moon and since I wanted Midday form of Lycanroc, I had to do quite a bit of trading to get it, but I don't regret it. It was on my main team in my first playthrough and was essential to beating the game. Plus it's design is simple like a wolf, which I like a lot; we haven't really had a wolf like Pokémon up until now and Lycanroc covers both the wolf and werewolf categories. I just like the casual wolf better, it's great.
Others I really like - Rampardos, Serperior, Greninja, Chesnaught, Espeon, Noivern, Charizard, Gengar, Venusaur, Incineroar, Vikavolt, Alolan Marowak. And probably a lot more I can't name off the top of my head right now. Oh well.
Now I am an avid gamer at heart, I've been playing them since I was 2 years old and here I am many years later, still playing games practically daily if I can. Video Games to me are cheap entertainment that will last weeks of gameplay per one game and saves a ton of money in the long run. Below this is a totally useless and unnecessary list of my favorite games I like to play that nobody will care about, but I still posted anyway in case you're curious. Hooray! Also there is that small possibility that I could write a fan fiction story on any one of these games or possibly some TV shows I like if I ever decide I'm done being lazy and actually put them on my profile so keep that in mind as you read my stories.
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Siege
Need For Speed Series
Call of Duty
Telltale's The Walking Dead
Life Is Strange
Super Smash Bros.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Why do we sleep in church, but stay awake through a 2 hour movie? Why is it so hard to talk about God, but so easy to gossip? Why are we so bored when we look at a Christian magazine, but find it easy to read Playboy? Why is it so easy to ignore a Godly Facebook Wall Post, yet we repost the nasty ones? Why are churches getting smaller, but bars and clubs are growing? Think about it, are you going to repost this? Are you going to ignore it, because you think you'll get laughed at? Would You Have Read This if it Said... Read This In God's Name.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this as you're profile if you're against bullying. I bet the vast majority of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.