Poll: Which genre do you think I should write for next? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Naruto, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Well hello all! As you can see I am Starchii. Well, if it's easier for you to remember, then just call me Jessica because that's my real name.
Now for a little bit more about myself: I am twenty-three years old and I am officially a college graduate! If you were wondering, I majored in Integrated Language Arts Education, which means I am an English teacher at a small high school in Ohio, exciting, ne? I was in marching band/concert band, where I played the flute (I just love high pitched noises). I am absolutely obsessed with reading, writing, and music. I love Kyle, my fiance, with everything in my being and spend way too much time on the internet. Now, enjoy my extremely lengthy profile! Seriously, I should make a table of contents for this thing.
Favorite Shows (and characters, though the one's I really like are denoted by exclamation points to show my overall enthusiasm for them being created):
Inuyasha- Favorite Characters: Sesshoumaru!!, Kikyou, Ayame, Kouga, Kanna, Kagura, Sango, Inuyasha, Kirara, and Kagome (I don't know what's gotten into me, but she seems better now that I started watching the show again); Hated Character: Naraku. He's just such a bastard! I had an intense dislike for him before, but then he finally gave Kagura her heart only to kill her. I seriously cried when Sesshoumaru showed up...it was touching...well, touching for Sesshoumaru. (see below for more details)
Teen Titans- Favorite Characters: Starfire, Raven, Terra, and Robin. Hated Character: Aqualad, such a poorly crafted lad...
Naruto- Favorite Characters: Deidara!!, Ino, Sakura!, Tenten, Neji, Temari, Shino, Shikamaru, Akamaru, Kurenai, Itachi, Tsunade, Sasori, Gaara, Hinata, Hidan, Kakuzu, Zetsu, Kiba (recently decided he was cool), Pein, Konan, and Tobi (recently decided he wasn't too bad...just annoying. Also, I've decided that Tobi and Madara are one person, but completely different characters, thus it's okay for me to have Tobi be his own person because of the polar oppositeness of the two); Hated Characters: SASUKE!! I LOATHE HIM!! I also hate Kabuto, Orochimaru, and Madara. (see below for details about Sasuke, Orochimaru, and Kabuto.)
Code Lyoko- Favorite Characters: Ulrich, Yumi, Odd, and Aelita. Hated Character: Xana...weird...
South Park- Favorite Characters: Kyle, Stan, Kenny, and Blanket from the M.J episode. I don't hate anyone on this show!!
Teen Girl Squad on homestarrunner.com- Favorite Characters: Whats-Her-Face and So-and-So
Fruits Basket/Furuba- Favorite Characters: Kyo, Tohru, Hana, Yuki, Hatsuharu, Momiji; Hated Character: AKITO!! AHH!! (see below for details)
Ouran High School Host Club (decided this show rocks SOCKS!!): Kaoru, Hikaru! (I love the twins), Haruhi, Tamaki, and Mitsukuni XD. You know, I really don't hate anyone on this show, but Renge gets on my nerves quite a bit. Oh, and that one girl who threw Haruhi's stuff in the fountain...that's not cool.
Death Note (saw this show and...watched the entire series in almost one sitting -.-'): Light, Misa, Matsuda, Mello (recently decided that I am in love with him and wish to have his babies), and Lawliet (L); Hated Characters: Near...don't ask...
Avatar: The Last Airbender (such an awesome show!!): Katara, Zuko, Azula (yeah, she's awesome), Ty Lee, Sokka, Suki, and, of course, Aang; Hated Character: Ozai...
Girl's Bravo (oddly my boyfriend got me into this show): Miharu-chan, Yukinari, and Lisa.
Bleach (It's been a long time coming, but I was finally persuaded to watch the show.): Histugaya Toshirou!!, Hinamori Momo!, Kuchiki Byakuya, Kuchiki Rukia, Abarai Renji, Matsumoto Rangiku, Madarame Ikkaku (the way they say his name in the anime is always so intense!), Ayasegawa Yumichika (hahaha...), Kusajishi Yachiru, Zaraki Kenpachi, Ishida Uryuu, Ulquiorra Schiffer!, Grimmjow Jaggerjaques, Neliel Tu Odershvank!, Ichimaru Gin!, Inoue Orihime, and Kurosaki Ichigo; Hated Character: Aizen Sosuke. He is one messed up dude, and he has the uncanny ability to smile calmly as he methodically ruins everything that is good in the world.
Sailor Moon (using English version names): Serena/Sailor Moon, Lita/Sailor Jupiter, Rei/Sailor Mars, Darien/Tuxedo Mask, Trista/Sailor Pluto, Michelle/Sailor Neptune, Hotaru/Sailor Saturn.
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood: Edward!, Winry, Al, May, Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Ling Yao, Greed, Envy!, Crazy Kimblee (because this name suits him), and for reasons unbeknownst to me, Barry the Chopper (he's a crazy asshole that deserves some loving); Hated Character: Mostly just Father/Homunculus, except at the end when he's pathetic and trapped before the doorway and crying about lost knowledge. And sometimes Lust grates on my nerves.
Fairy Tail: Lucy!, Natsu, Happy, Levy, Erza!, Gray!, Wendy, Gajeel, Mirajane, Lisanna, Elfman, Jellal!, Bixlow!, Fried, Sherry, and Gildartz.
Angel Beats!: Otonashi, Yurippe, Angel/Kanade, Hinata, Shiina, TK, Naoi, Iwasawa, Yui
Bones: Temperance Brennan, Seeley Booth, Angela Montenegro, Jack Hodgins, Zack Addy
LOST-Favorite Characters: CHARLIE!! FOREVER DRIVESHAFT!!...sorry...Hurley, Kate, Sawyer, Claire; Hated Character: Jack severely annoys me, except in the final episode. Locke also has the ability to make me angry, though neither can compare to the ultimate doucheyness that is the Man in Black/the Smoke Monster.
I also recommend Naruto Online Chat by UchihaItachi6660 on youtube.com. If you haven't seen any of these, I suggest you go there right now and watch. They are absolutely hilarious. The link for the first one isAnd for more fun, Naruto hilarity check out the Naruto Abridged Comedy Fandub Spoof Series Show by LK. You can find it on Youtube under the name Ninjabridge.
Favorite Quote(s): "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." -Henry David Thoreau
"Poetry is the rhythmical creation of beauty in words." -Edgar Allan Poe
My Favorite Video Games: Kingdom Hearts, Kingdom Hearts 2, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, Klonoa 2, Dark Cloud, Dark Cloud 2, Final Fantasy X-2, Soul Caliber 2, Soul Caliber 3, Naruto: Ultimate Ninja series, Uzumaki Chronicles, Naruto: Clash of the Ninja series, Kya: Dark Lineage.
Favorite Characters in the Kingdom Hearts Universe: AXEL!! (Amazing. Period.), Aqua!, Ventus, Namine, Kairi, Sora, Roxas, Riku, Demyx, Yuffie, Leon, Cloud, Yuna, Rikku, Paine, and Tifa; Hated Character:...XALDIN AHHHHHHH!! I could not beat him. For me, he was harder than the last boss!
Favorite Books: The Hunger Games!!, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay, The Host, Angels and Demons!, The DaVinci Code, The Lost Symbol, The City of Bones, Tantalize, Marked, Betrayed, Chosen, Hunted, The Scarlet Letter, Wuthering Heights, Alas, Babylon, Great Expectations, Wicked Lovely, Ink Exchange, Blood, The Harry Potter series!!, Thirteen Reasons Why, Impulse, Tricks, Pride and Prejudice, The Great Gatsby, most things by Shakespeare, everything by John Green!, and a whole list of short stories by Edgar Allan Poe!
Favorite Characters from Twilight: JASPER!!, Bella, Edward, Alice, Seth, and those two creepy vampires from the Romani Coven (teehee)
Favorite Characters from Harry Potter: Hermione Granger!, Harry Potter, Luna Lovegood, Ginny Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, Albus Dumbledore, Cedric Diggory, Draco Malfoy, Severus Snape, Tom Riddle! (the young version of Voldemort; I have a love of strangely evil characters), and Bellatrix LeStrange.
Favorite Character from Hunger Games: Katniss Everdeen, Peeta Mellark, Finnick Odair, Primrose Everdeen, and Beetee.
The sorting hat says that I belong in Hufflepuff!
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Take the most scientificever created.
Then I went and got sorted in Slytherin on Pottermore.
Top 5 Favorite Anime Character's of all Time:
1) Deidara (Naruto): I love Deidara like a crazed fangirl. To me, he's the best thing since sliced bread. We simply have too much in common! Well, besides the fact that he can blow crap up with jutsu, and I...well, I can't. Our personalities are extremely similar though. He is just pure awesomeness. Sometimes, at night, I wish he was real. Hehe.
2) Uchiha Itachi (Naruto): Itachi is simply a typical tall, dark and handsome character. Seriously, if Masashi Kishimoto didn't expect a bunch of rabid fangirls to shoot imaginary flames at him when he killed Itachi off, then he was a little slow in the head, especially after he revealed that little tidbit explaining the truth about the Uchiha massacre. RIP Itachi...and Deidara...and all the good characters in Naruto.
3) Haruno Sakura (Naruto): Man, this girl used to be one step off my list of anime characters on my hit list and now she's here. After the time skip, she became exactly what I wanted in a female character on that show, strong, smart, and no longer weak willed. Of course, she still doesn't get enough fighting time on the screen, but I can respect that she saves lives. (Where was she when Deidara and Itachi died?!) I've been told I'm eerily similar to Sakura, which is truthfully okay. I know I have mood swings up the wazoo.
4) Sesshoumaru (Inuyasha): Isn't he just perfect? I think that Itachi and him should get together for tea sometime. They'd have a lot to discuss. Well, maybe not since they both have a lot to work on when it comes to social interactions, but it'd still be pretty entertaining. Another bonus about Sesshoumaru? (He doesn't even really need anymore) He doesn't die!
5) L (Death Note): It was really a toss up between L and Mello for this spot, but the original super sleuth had to get the position of course. He's so cute with his obsession with sweet food and the whole chewing on the thumb bit. If I didn't like Light, I might have jumped into my laptop and killed him myself after L died. Then, they introduced Mello and part of my heart healed. Haha. Why do I always have to like the dead characters? It doesn't seem fair.
Top 5 Anime Characters On My Hit List
1) Uchiha Sasuke (Naruto): One thing constitutes his place on this list...HE KILLS ALL THE GOOD CHARACTERS! I really don't give a damn about his stupid obsession with revenge. I can understand it, but I don't like what he does to get to that point. Besides, Itachi is still the better of the two anyways. If he hadn't been sick and didn't care about you...well, Sasuke you might be rotting in a grave, which is exactly where you belong, you ass muncher.
2) Naraku (Inuyasha): Well, seeing as I've recently started watching Inuyasha again, I decided a small change was in order. Naraku is a sick, twisted bastard. There's not much else to say! He sacrificed a little girl for crying out loud! I wish that he was drowning in a pit of blood...that was morbid...Anyways, the world will be a much better place without him in it.
3) Orochimaru (Naruto): He may be the only character that I'm glad died. He deserved it! He looked like a snake for fucks sake! Who is he, Voldemort's twin? I hope he's rotting in the deepest pits of hell. Oh, and you can take Sasuke with you.
4) Sohma Akito (Fruits Basket): Alright, so towards the end she didn't get on my nerves nearly as much as she did in the beginning, but I still kind of wanted to claw her eyes out. I'm just glad the curse broke and all that nonsense is over with.
5) Yakushi Kabuto (Naruto): Y'know, Kabuto isn't even really worth the air it's taking me to breathe while I write this.
Note: The opinions expressed above are mine and mine alone. Please don't send me a PM stating how much you hate me because of what I said, or didn't say, about your favorite character/least favorite character.
"That Tomkins is such a renegade." So-and-So on T.G.S
"Strong Bad were you just first basin' it with that piece of loose leaf?" Strong Sad in T.G.S
"Did you know that sometimes dogs get so hungry that they eat their own tails...isn't that great!" Saddy Dumpington in A Folky Tale on homestarrunner.com
"Don't you look at me! Don't you fucking look at me!!" Mizuki in Hidden Naruto.
"Um..What are you eating?" "I'm not really sure..." "And you're eating in why?" "Well once you muscle past the gag reflexes a whole new world of food options opens up to you."
"Do you think if I threw money at them they would dance for me?" Katalina from Until the End of Time by Lord Assassin.
"The flaming sight of my passion crossing one-thousand dreams..." One of the ending theme's in Naruto...can't remember which one...
"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months." Oscar Wilde.
"As far art thou, my bonnie lass, That's newly sprung in June; O my luve's like the melodie That's sweetly played in tune."
"Easy reading is damn hard writing." Nathaniel Hawthorne
"Love, whether newly born, or aroused from a deathlike slumber, must always create sunshine, filling the heart so full of radiance, that is overflows upon the outward world." Nathaniel Hawthorne
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." Edgar Allan Poe (MY HERO!!)
"I had my heart set on quadruple tree." "Well we were almost there." Mitch Hedberg.
"Do, I get to disturb these people. Not, shit! I need to read faster!" Mitch Hedberg.
"Hi, what's your name?" "Bob." "Get the fuck away!" Mitch Hedberg.
"Thanks for the candy." Dane Cook.
"...and a goat." Josh Shipp.
Sonnet XVII by Pablo Neruda
I do not love you as if you were salt-rose, or topaz,
I love you as the plant that never blooms
I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where.
than this: where I do not exist, nor you,
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think that Sasuke from Naruto completly has to have the nick-name 'Chicken Butt Hair Dude', copy this to your profile while laughing your ass off.
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off!
My Current Project!
5/27/12: Well, it's my summer vacation again. Maybe I'll get around to doing something, maybe I won't. Honestly, I'd be surprised if anyone even remembered my stuff. I've left if hanging for too long. I'm sorry. I just don't want to make any promises that I can't/won't keep. I love all of you that have ever read my work. Your interest in my writing both astounds me and gives me insane joy. You're all lovely.
Favorite Naruto Authors: Cynchick, MitsukiShiroi, firefly, Fallacy, Aelibia
Favorite Inuyasha Authors: Queen, RosieB, forthright, and Resmiranda.
Favorite Bleach Authors: deisaku, ashurahime, Princess Kitty 1, and LavenderSkies
Favorite Harry Potter Authors: Flaignhan, Bedelia, luckei1, and Marmalade Fever
The authors above are just a few of the best authors this site has to offer. If any of you feel enraptured to, I sincerely suggest that you check out a few of their stories. They're absolutely beautifully written and amazing!
Some Awesome Fanart!!
My awesome, lovely reviewer shilhouette68 made me a gorgeous piece of fanart for chapter 10 of my story, A Test of Insanity. It depicts the scene after Zetsu scares Ino and Ino gives Deidara a kiss, it really is great. I love you, darling, thanks a bunch! By the way, if you make me fanart, I'll love you forever!!
Here's the revised version of the piece above. She thought the one above was terrible (which it's not...) so she re-made it ..
Okay, here are the contest winners. These lovely pieces of art were made by Meilin Son and should be displayed somewhere much cooler than my profile. The first is of Tenten and Hidan, and the entire scene is just generally an amazing depiction of their relationship. The second is of Sakura from her dream where she is almost executed.
Yahoo Messenger: princess_66_4ever
Gaia Online: Haruko Shirasagi
If you don't live for something, then you'll die for nothing.
A young general has appeared, trust the young master?
Unsafe External Link