Author has written 12 stories for Steven Universe, Ninjago, and BlazBlue.
Nickname: Gie/GieRo/etc...believe me, there are a lot more. Just call me Gie-chan rather than my pen name.
Age: Can't really say. Here's a hint: I'm not in elementary school yet when I first watched Shugo Chara
Gender: Female of course.
Hair: Wavy, black/brownish black colored hair
Eyes: It's hard to tell which shade, but maybe muddy brown or brownish black.
Height: It changes from time to time...oh wait, it's slowing down...nooo!
Weight: ...fine, I'm heavier than I look!
Race: I am proud to say that I am a Filipino!
Birthday: I'm a Libra
Blood Type: AB ( I'm the only one of my siblings with an " A " there )
Sign: I already told you.
Hobbies:Drawing Arts & crafts Sewing Making dolls Reading about the Lord Reading about stuff Making bracelets So on and so forth...
Shows ( not in order ) :
Books:The Holy Bible (Why wouldn't I love it? It has the greatest love story of all time written in it! Plus, everything written in it is true) God's Love My First Book of Saints Any other book with space-related things...like my fifth grade science book that belonged to the school and my siblings' old encyclopedias. The Aleph
SongsHesus by Aegis Dakilang Pagmamahal Pagkat Ang Diyos Natin Diyos ng Pag-ibig/Diyos ng Pag-ibig Manalig Ka Ang Panginoon ang Aking Pastol Let Us Tell The World of His Love Still Sana'y Pag-ibig Nalang ang Isipin Magkaisa by Virna Lisa Pananagutan Awit ng Ina ng Santo Rosaryo Buksan Everything Stays by Olivia Olson
Hello to everyone checking out this profile of mine! Feel free to scroll down reading this or ust skip it. It's kinda long...ehehe, you know, 'cuz of copy-paste stuff.
Something (random) about me:I am currently still a student in a Catholic School and you know I graduated from elementary. I have two brothers and a sister and the youngest is me. My hair can easily get frizzy, messy, and have tangles when you rub it and I could practically hide my cellphone in it. I've already been mistaken for a boy four times. When I learned how to draw anime, I was in Kindergarten. I got better in grade two. Once, when I was in grade one, I got a fever and a cold because I drank like maybe five bottles of diet drinks in a day and just laid down and watched TV. When I'm scared, I sing "Ang Panginoon Ang Aking Pastol" to myself. When I looked at my paper from an activity in seventh grade where others write your positive and negative traits, all I saw in the negative half was: too sensitive, quiet(it was also listed in the positive part), annoying, sensitive, short-tempered, shy, etc...yeah...tell me something I don't know. Okay, I'll admit, I do tend to like proving someone wrong and be overly competitive on any game I join. I dyed my hair with brown streaks...then regretted it because it made my hair dull. I could just stare at a blank page of a thick notebook and not die of boredom for minutes without anybody noticing I was reading a totally blank notebook. I have the habit of reading comments. I trip and fall a lot and can recover fast as if nothing happened.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t repost it?
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he sees you reading it, he faints. When he sees you living it, he flees. And just when you’re about to re-post this, he will try and discourage you. I just defeated him. Copy, & Paste this if you’re in God's Army :)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that: ‘If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven’.
STERYOTYPES: If you're a christian and tired of all the horrible things people associate with you because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile and add one to the list.
I am a Christian; That doesn't mean we can't be friends because you're not.
I am a Christian; I was taught to love my enemies, not pound the bible over their head.
I am a Christian; I have sufferings, too. Yes, they are as bad as yours.
I am a Christian; I get walked all over all the time because I want to help others with their pain
I am a Christian; I really don't try to shove Jesus down your throat, I just like listening to Christian music.
I am a Christian: I don't appreciate you bashing my God in front of me
I am a Christian; I will stand up for my beleifs
I am a Christian: I don't care if you got pregnant, I still love you
I am a Christian: I don't want you to burn because I found out your significant other was a boy, too.
I am a Christian: I cry when I see all the horrible things others do
I am a Christian: I am not perfect
I am a Christian: I made this choice myself
I am a Christian; I will not waver in the face of suffering
I am a Christian; go ahead and pull the trigger.
I am a Christian: I am not afraid of death
I am a Christian; I still have my bad days
I am a Christian: I beleive that My God is GREAT and GOOD.
I am a Christian: Because He gave us free chioce, and I was tired of sin
I am a Christian: Don't be too high and mighty to talk to me. Chances are I'll be your friend.
I am a Christian: I'm not going to condemn you for your sins. We're ALL sinners.
I am a Christian: Because God loves us and is very joyous when even one sinner repents and returns to Him.
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine, but i will have a lot of it I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
'Before you take the life of your baby, really consider all your option. Would you rather be fat for a while, or kill your child?
If you're against abortion, re-post this
Footprints In the Sand:
One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky. In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there were one set of footprints.
This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints.
So I said to the Lord, “You promised me Lord, that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there have only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, you have not been there for me?”
The Lord smiled and replied, “The times when you have seen only one set of footprints in the sand, is when I carried you.”
A girl her boyfriend were speeding over 150kmp/h on a motorcycle
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
COME TO MY PARTY!
THE TIGHTEST PARTY IN THE WORLD!
So everyone come. But read the rest of this bulletin first.
Come Kick it at The Biggest Party Ever.
Special Guest: Jesus Christ, God The Father,
When: When you enter the Gates of Heaven
Where: Kingdom of Heaven
How: Just Ask
Why: Because God Loves You!
... Come As You Are! Bring Nothing but Your Heart and Soul.
98% OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2% WHO WILL.
Jesus said, "If you deny me in front of your friends, I will deny
Repost as COME TO MY PARTY!
He had no servants, yet they called Him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called Him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called Him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared Him...
He won no military battles, yet He conquered the World...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honored to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you believe in Jesus Christ put everything that you have just read in your profile. If you chose to post it, then you should be proud of yourself. If you just ignore this, remember that in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Without GOD, our week would be:
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD...
REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
When unsure, take a risk. You miss out on learning if you don't.
The Faithful die young, but those who aren't live a long life mocked at as a coward.
Mistakes are just lessons that give you a wound in your heart or on your body as a reminder, and involve getting some mud on one's paws, but you soon know something you didn't before.
I find when I'm in trouble, I ask my father, the lion for help. He's as cunning as I am, but twice as brave and strong, and other than him, I don't rely on anyone.
Make a wish, it's just a prayer that's directed to the wrong person and not God: Nobody, but...
Overtake the dragon all by yourself, and you get chewed up and spat out. But my dad's a match for him!
Me? I'm just a wretched little monster of a three tailed fox, how can a perfect creature like that lion like me? I'm thinking "What the?..."
I know very well the price of sin is death...I had to pay for it. But my good ol' dad bailed me out...and he gave up all he had so he could personally pay that price, then, I was thinin' "He's gonna die?! Oh Lord!"
Lean, to the right, lean to the left. Didn't matter which way, I would fall if it weren't for the big leoin paws that always catch me, always there I tell you, my my my...
On top of a throne of gold, he used to sit and rule peacfully over us, though we could drive him mad enough to pull out his hair...With our constent killing thieving and saying his name in vain. Good God, we are awful!
Jesus was there for me, is there for me, and will be there for me forever. With him I am almighty!!
Now, read the first word in the first sentence all the way down. After that read the last word in the last sentence all the way down. All three of these mesages are true, if you don't think so, ignore this. I'm not one to force my life on others...
Willow, do not droop your branches,
Because of Jesus died;
Instead, drink up the blood He's bled,
And the tears that He has cried.
Lift your branches to the sky,
And Praise the LORD almight',
For He is watching over us,
And always does what's right.
His light is shining on your leaves,
Even when it's night;
Call for Him when trouble comes,
For He is always in sight.
I did not make this up. Copy and paste this into your profile if you are a Christian
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS THE GUN ON HIMSELF. HIS LITTLE GIRL SITS BEHIND THE COUCH CRYING. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL TO A NEW FAMILY. HER FIRST DAY TO SUNDAY SCHOOL SHE WALKS INTO THE BUILDING AND SEES A PICTURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get off the cross?
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was gonna be alright...
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread
The girl you just called fat? She is overdosing on diet pills. The girl you just called ugly? She spends hours putting makeup on hoping people will like her. The boy you just tripped? He is abused enough at home. See that man with the ugly scars? He fought for his country. That guy you just made fun of for crying? His mother is dying. Put this on your profile if you're against bullying. I bet 95% of you won't put this on your profile, but I'm sure the people with a heart and backbone will.
How you know you are obsessed with Shugo Chara!
(BOLDED ones are the ones that I follow)
1. You can't help but feel sick whenever you eat eggs.
2. You have written at least one Shugo Chara fanfic (I haven't published it yet and is left untouched on the computer for a year)
3. You can sing all the openings and endings in English and Japanese. (Well, only the Japanese)
4. Can't help but defend cross dressers.
5. You start to talk like your favorite characters (my best friend does anyway)
6. You're love of cats and violins has just doubled. (My violin's off tune and the thingies that tune it are really stuck!!!)
7. You have all the books.
8. You have at least one Shugo Chara item off ebay.
10. You have said 'My own heart:unlock!' in public.
11. You have charas. (I do in my head)
12. You have drawn a Shugo Chara picture. (Already have filled a thick folder)
13. You can name all the characters from memory.
14. You have seen all the episodes. (Over and over again)
15. You check youtube all the time for new Shugo Chara amvs
16. You have tried to cosplay as one of the characters. (In Kindergarten and 2nd grade I tried to tie my hair like Amu's)
17. You start to pick up Japanese words from the show.
18. You are aware that Shugo Chara is being turned into a musical. (Of course)
19. You can do Bala-Balance.
20. You would copy and paste this list on you're profile. (Already did)
TRY TO READ THIS:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
53RV35 7O PR0V3
H0W 0UR M1ND5 C4N
D0 4M4Z1NG 7H1NG5!
1N 7H3 B3G1NN1NG
17 WA5 H4RD BU7
N0W, 0N 7H15 LIN3
Y0UR M1ND 1S
W17H 0U7 3V3N
7H1NK1NG 4B0U7 17,
B3 PROUD! 0NLY
C3R741N P30PL3 C4N
R3AD 7H15. PL3453 P4573 0N Y0UR PR0F1L3 1F
U C4N R34D 7H15.
A,B,C,D,E,F,G, gummy bears are chasing me, one is red and one is blue, one is peeing on my shoe, now I'm running for my life, cause the red one has a knife!
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking (and sleeping)
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking (lots of times)
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had people tell you your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip-flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on (in front of my friends anyway)
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed-door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (We were laughing so hard, I picked up the wrong drink)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye (accidentally poked my friend too)
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on.
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it.
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair (Now you know why I was really late that day)
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cut and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them (thumb wrestling! )
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story (never interrupt me when I'm at the climax or you'll never hear the ending)
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class ( because it had my classmate's nickname )
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
YOUR GUY SIDE: THE ONES THAT ARE BOLD APPLY TO ME.
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE: THE ONES THAT ARE BOLD APPLY TO ME.
You wear lip gloss/You love to shop. (I sometimes use lip gloss.)
Direction following exam! Do what it says!!! I mean it...
1. Before you begin, read everything carefully before you do any of it.
2. Copy and paste this into your profile.
3. Argue with yourself in front of the mirror.
4. Do the splits.
5. Do numbers 3 and 4 at the same time.
6. Take lipstick or body paint and draw a spiral on your face.
7. Act like a chicken.
8. Now do only 1 and 2.
9. Realize you were acting like a fool because you missed a part.
10. Learned to follow directions properly from now on.
Did you fall for it? I almost failed my english exam and some did and had to take the test again for writing scribbles all over the paper...hehe, good thing most of the students passed...read directions carefully from now on!
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Black Wolf-Dog, Greendayluvr93,samantha james13303, its meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,toriorangeflower,FanFic101Girl, TurningGears, DaEpicNinja, Parker123101, Rosas-Sampaguita-Luzviminda
Normal people: Say, "That was awesome!"
RC9GN fans: Say, "That was bruce!"
Normal people: Say something is boss when it's awesome.
RC9GN fans: Say something is the cheese when it's awesome.
Normal people: When something bad happens, say, "That sucks!"
RC9GN fans: When something bad happens, say, "That's wonk!"
Normal people: Will call stupid people idiots.
RC9GN fans: Will call stupid people shoobs.
Normal people: Probably think ninjas are cool.
RC9GN fans: Know there's only one ninja left and think he's THE STRAIGHT-UP CHEESE :D
Normal people: Won't react if green mist comes out of the air vents.
RC9GN fans: Will frantically check to make sure they're not feeling any negative emotions so they won't get stanked.
Normal people: Would run screaming if a monster suddenly showed up at their school.
RC9GN fans: Will wait for the ninja to show up.
Normal people: Will keep calm and carry on.
RC9GN fans: Will keep calm and consult the Nomicon
Normal people: Wouldn't really care if one of their friends showed up at school with a fake mustache.
RC9GN fans: Will immediately rip it off of them and yell, "Dude do you want to get your eyebrows shaved?! They'll know you're a fakey! THE ROBOT THAT DOES YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU ISN'T WORTH IT!!!"
Normal people: Would freak out if a robot suddenly went berserk and tried to kill everyone.
RC9GN fans: Will check to see if it was made by McFist Industries.
Normal people: Best riddles came from the Sphinx.
RC9GN fans: Best riddles come from the NinjaNomicon.
Normal people: Frankenstein.
RC9GN fans: Krakenstein.
Normal people: Will just suck it up and climb the freaking rope.
RC9GN fans: Will go looking for a golden doctor's note, even though Julian ate them all...
Normal people: Won't care if a fart box and a potato are in the same room.
RC9GN fans: "Let's just put these in separate rooms..." *Moves fart box and potato*
Normal people: Would think a history pavilion with robotic exhibits would be cool.
RC9GN fans: "ROBOT UPRISING! RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"
Normal people: A sword can't cut through almost anything.
RC9GN fans: The ninja sword can cut through anything... except stupid.
Normal people: Would be excited if a foreign exchange student came to their school.
RC9GN fans: Will not, under any circumstances, say "hallo" to them.
Normal people: In a rap battle, anything that rhymes goes.
RC9GN fans: Will never ever use the words "earth attack" in one.
Normal people: What's a skunk pine?
RC9GN fans: Will cover their nose when going near one.
Normal people: Have something better to do.
RC9GN fans: Check the TV schedule to see when RC9GN comes on and make sure to watch it every time it comes on, even if it's a rerun.
Normal people: Their best day ever was probably the day they got a puppy or went to a concert or something.
RC9GN fans: Their best day ever was the day they first watched RC9GN.
Normal people: Will ignore this.
RC9GN fans: Will post this onto their profile RIGHT NOW before the Sorcerer gets them.
quiz thing (filled out on Aug. 9, 2017)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Yes. But he was joking. And I moved my seat away as a "nope."
2) Where did you get your default picture?
A piece of paper that was scanned with our printer.
3) What's your middle name?
4) Your current relationship status?
Single and not available.
5) Does your crush like you back?
I dunno, never asked. All I know is that he liked me as a classmate. He was my ex-crush, though. I don't have a crush at the moment.
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color shirt are you wearing?
8) Missing something?
Two notebooks, several pens, several pencils, a ruler, scissors, an external hard drive, three class photos, a dvd, a slipper, my roller blades, a handkerchief...you know, the first five ones were because I lent them to someone and they disappeared.
9) Last food you had?
Chocolate wafer sticks.
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I'd like to fix the problems I have caused for everyone else.
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
A cat. So I can tell my pet cat that I still love him even if he rarely visits anymore...
12) Have you ever had a near-death experience?
Almost getting hit by a vehicle is the closest one I can get. I also thought I was gonna die when I got a really high fever that one time.
13) Something you do a lot?
Draw. And also blink.
14) The song stuck in your head?
We are Ninjago.
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
I got it from FirstFandomFangirl.
16) Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Uh, I forgot their names, but one was someone I met in Kidzania on our birthday and the other one was someone I was with at school.
17) When was the last time you cried?
Yesterday. My classmate's tone could make some of us cry.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
Yep. It was in a choir competition. Another time was during our Nutrition Month in grade 8 (how dare they not sing along in their part and just abandon me like that in front of the whole school!)
19) If you could have one superpower what would it be?
Fantasy-wise, force field generation. Real-life-applicable, the power to get people to actually listen and not misinterpret every single word I say.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I switch between Green Tea and Caramel Frappuchino.
22) What's your biggest secret?
How I acted way back then...though, I'm usually pretty open with my personal life.
23) Favorite color?
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
25) What are you?
An embodied spirit. Basically, an organism composed of millions of cells, water, minerals, membranes, and a few other things, that has a soul and is from the Kingdom Animalia, class Mamalia. To be specific, a Homo Sapien, or simply put, a human.
26) Do you speak any other language?
Besides English and Tagalog? Hmmm...Bisaya is a dialect, though, and I don't speak it anymore. I don't really speak other languages, just understand some of it.
27) What's your favorite smell?
The smell of the sea, incense, blueberries, and steak with calamansi.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
What to answer here.
31) What should you be doing?
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
That playboy classmate of mine that just won't shut up during exams. I can answer the test on my own, thankyouverymuch!
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Depends on the circumstances.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I don't know...
35) Who last made you cry?
A classmate of mine.
End of Quiz.
I can't seem to forget this...
Zane: If you rearrange the letters, it spells...
Jay: O Grandma?
Friend: A manananggal will most likely attack you when you're wearing a u-tube...
Me: oh...what's a u-tube?
Classmate: Can someone fart to break this silence?
Teacher: Okay, number one.
Student: 'Cher, wait! Let us review first!
During the test*
Students: This is so hard.
Teacher: Well, then, Surprise!
Other student: it's a surprise test, so...
That time my classmates decided to use me as a browser and started calling me "google."
On a group chat
CJ: I have good gramming right
KH: Yes, you have bery gud gramming.
My classmates pronouncing the word "burn" as "barn" instead. It started when someone mispronounced it.
I don't know if I should put more random stuff in here...
TO GOD BE THE GLORY