Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Batman, Sherlock, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Justice League, and Artemis Fowl.
I iz a 17 year old ultra nerd who lives in the town of CLASSIFIED in the state of CLASSIFIED under the name CLASSIFIED but ya'll can call me James! xD
My fandoms include Percy Jackson, Harry Potter, Twilight, Artemis Fowl, Teen Titans, Sherlock, Merlin, Supernatural and BATMAN!!!!
(...because I'm Batman...)
Snarry! (Though I don't hate Harrymort ;))
Edward/ ANYONE BUT BELLA!
Artemis Fowl/Holly Short
I'm duel enrolled as a Profesional Writing major in college as well as a Senior in High School. This is practice for when I graduate, at which point I aim to be a Published Author (yes, I don't just write fanfiction). This is basically a test run; I want to see if I'm any good at writing...READ MY STUUUUUUUFFFFFF!
Meaning of color and your birthday!!!
Don 't cheat, If you are honest, this tells the truth. It's pretty good.(I cheated and my wish did'nt come true TT.TT)adeadlyrose
Write your answers on a piece of paper, and NO cheating!, The answers are at the bottom.
1. Which is your favorite color out of: red , black , blue , green , or yellow?
2. Your first initial?
3. Your month of birth?
4. Which color do you like more, black or white?
5. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
6. Your favorite number?
7. Do you like Flying or Driving more?
8. Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
9. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
When you're done, scroll down. (Don't cheat!)
1. If you choose:
Red - You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black - You are conservative and aggressive.
Green - Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue- You are spontaneous and love, kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow - You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
2. If your initial is:
A-K You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R You try to enjoy your life to the maximum & your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
3. If you were born in:
Jan-Mar: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
April-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sep: You will have a great year and will experience a major life-changing experience for the good.
Oct-Dec: Your love life will not be great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
4. If you chose:
Black: Your life will take on a different direction, it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
5. This person is your best friend.
6. This is how many close friends you have in your lifetime.
7. If you chose:
Flying: You like adventure.
Driving: You are a laid back person.
8. If you chose:
Lake: You are loyal to your friends and your lover and are very reserved.
Ocean: You are spontaneous and like to please people.
9. This wish will come true only if you re-post this in one hour as "Meaning of color and your birthday!" and it will come true before your next birthday
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Re-post this and spread the stupidity!
I Love my Dad:
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
it all over his lap.
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by
of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house.
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
You thanked him by telling him he had no taste.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
thanked him by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
him by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm
so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him . You
thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
A friend gives you their umbrella in the rain;
a best friend takes yours and says, "RUN, -BEEP- RUN!"
A friend wipes your tears when your rejected;
a best friend goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
A friend will bail you out of jail.
A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "THAT WAS AWESOME, LETS DO IT AGAIN!!"
"When you're blue, a good friend will ask what's wrong.
A true friend will try to dislodge what's chocking you. "
"When you get thrown in jail, a good friend will come bail you out.
A true friend will be in there with you going "Damn, we fed up. ""
"A good friend will help you up when you fall.
A true friend will laugh at you and then trip you again. "
"A good friend will keep you secrets when you ask them too.
A true friend will keep their mouths shut without you asking them. "
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... .HR
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided my mother that I an a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working on the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I an the sister who holds her gay brother tight though the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in an other year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply to much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now life with an other woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating as soon they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not always have to deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, no because I don't believe, but because they closed there doors to my kind.
I am the person who hides what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another man.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it and you don't have to be gay to do so. Stand up against anyone who has a problem with homosexuality.\
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away...