Author has written 6 stories for Inuyasha, and Harry Potter.
Hello :) I am Kagome Reincarnated. Here are a few facts to get to know me a little bit better. :P
Name: Marie Reyes
Nick Names: Sweety, Kagome, Michiko
Birth Day: Sept. 3.
Please note that my work is copyrighted to me and me alone. Please do not steal my work and claim it as your own if you know it is not. I am published on different web pages, but I know exactly where I publish my stuff. If I feel my copyrights are being infringed, I will simply take my stuff down. I don't really want to do this so please don't make me. Respect me and my work; I would do the same for you. :)
THANKS TO YUKI FOR BEING MY BETA!
I have finally found a beta guys! xD Her name is Yuki, and you can check out her ff.net account here: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/878883/
Thanks so much for helping me out hun! Mucho luv! .
SIGN UP TO RECEIVE UPDATES
Okay minna. I am aware that many of you who read stories here do not actually have an ff.net account. But maybe you'd like to keep up with my fics and updates anyway! (:crosses fingers and hopes very much that you do:) I've created a notifylist (courtesy of ) that you all can use to sign up and receive fanfiction updates from me. :) There is one that is reserved specifically for ff.net. It's titled ffnetupdates, so please choose that if you'd like to receive a notification. _ My account name is cutedoggie, and you can find the sign up thingy here: .
Hope you sign up! .
MY C2: Another World ~ Another Reality
Heya! If you love InuYasha AU fics, then this is the place to go. I've got a pretty large archive here all on my own, and I'm always updating. :) Subscribe if you wish, or if you want to be staff, email me at email@example.com and apply:) Happy AU reading!
My Current Stories:
Dance Because You Love Me: Incomplete - Chapters Prologue-2
Angel in Disguise: Incomplete - Chapters 1
Melancholy Reflections: Complete - Chapters 1
Not So Different: Complete - Chapters 1
Unexpected Kiss: Complete - Chapters 1
ANOTHER IMPORTANT NOTICE
Looking for a website job? Well then I've got some news you might be interested in! xD
Okay. Here's the jist. I am currently creating a fanfiction archive with a friend of mine. We're well into the process of finishing the layouts and content of the site and are just beginning to work on starting the archive. The archive will simply be a very large collective of links to stories on websites such as ff.net and mm.org that we think are worth reading. It will host all kinds of fandoms, from anime to books to movies, whatever. :) All we're looking for is good fanfiction. Certain stories will be chosen and eventually hosted on the website. Maybe we'll even host ALL of our stories on the site as we expand. . As for the moment, we are simply looking for people to help us find the fanfiction. xDI mean yes, I am sensing that our archive will be very large. I mean, I'm mainly in charge of the InuYasha section, and I've already found at least 150 fics myself! And there are still so many more that I haven't listed! Then there's the Rurouni Kenshin, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, and all this other fanfiction that I haven't archived yet. So we're looking for a good amount of people to help us hunt down good fanfiction. :)
So think you'd be interested? Then please continue reading below! At the moment, we are looking for one specific job: Fic Finders.
- You must read a large amount of fanfiction in at least ONE fandom. If you are an avid reader of more than one fandom, then please be sure to give us titles in ALL the fandoms you read. We will not have a certain number of people for each fandom we archive. The archive will just grow larger as we obtain more Fic Finders and fanfictions to archive. .
- You must have good grammar skills. A huge thing about good writing is good grammar. To recognize good grammar, you must also have them yourself. (However, one thing I will say about this is that grammar is the one of the easiest things to fix in a story. If you know of a really great story that just has bad grammar, go ahead and link us to it. We'll check it out and figure out a compromise. :) )
- You must have good plot recognization. There is a difference between a clear and well written plot versus something written solely for smut or weirdness, etc. Or it could just lack substance. You must be able to tell the difference.
- You must be able to recognize good writing skills. This one is pretty self explanatory. The difference between what's well written, what's somewhat well written, and what's downright terrible should be pretty clear.
- You must be able to contact us at least once every two weeks. This is very important. We need to know what our Fic Finders are doing in terms of story hunting. You also won't be doing yourself a favor if you only check the site only once in a while, because then you'll might be supplying us with titles we've already archived.
- You must be able to supply us with at least 5 new story titles in your fandom(s) a month. It DOES NOT count if the fanfiction you've suggested has been suggested by someone else. It's a whoever-comes-first-gets-the-credit deal, so, for example, if you and a friend come up with the same title, the email that I received first will be given credit. Also, if you are unsure of what kind of stories we consider archive-quality, please read some of the stories already in the archive to get a good idea. We may reject a story you suggest if we don't feel it's up to quality.
Sound interesting to you? If you do feel up to the job, please email us with the following:
Iridescent Reality - Fic Finder Application (use this as your email subject)
Please direct all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org . :) I shall be checking the inbox periodically throughout the week, so you shouldn't have to wait too long for a response. :) If you are "hired", so to speak, we'll put you up the job immediately. Again, keep in mind that you can be an avid reader of ANY fandom. :) It doesn't really matter. And in case you're wondering, ratings don't matter much either. I have nothing against lemons; in fact, I like reading them myself. And I admit, I don't read yuri, yaoi, or non-consenual at all...but if it's a pretty good quality, then I'll consider archiving it. . If you have any questions, feel free to ask me! If you'd like to email me directly, and not have to go through the gmail one, then you can reach me at email@example.com .
Also one more important thing. If you're wondering about the kind of fanfictions I consider "quality," then please either go to my C2, or look in my Favorites. Pretty much everything thats in both of those are going in the archive. (So if you find your story there, then yeah...I'm most likely linking it. xD lol...:P)
Anyway, hope you apply! Thanks for your time everyone!
I AM SOOOOOOOO SORRY! x_x
September 8, 2005:
OMG, minna, I know, I KNOW I haven't updated in AGES! I haven't updated Dance Because You Love Me in over a month, and almost that long for Angel in Disguise too! I am eternally sorry! I have just been soooo busy lately! I've just entered highschool - my freshman year - and since I'm going to a college prep academy, the workload is ENORMOUS! I simply haven't had any time to write lately! I am so very very very very very very very very very very sorry! Please forgive me! Please be patient! I am currtently working on chapter 3 of Dance, and chapter 2 of Angel is written, but needs to be MAJORLY revised. x_X
I hope to make up for it though! I've got 2 new stories coming your way very soon! I just got this sudden inspiration for one of my stories (Tutor Sessions) last night and began writing out as much as I could furiously, and I succeeded in gettin 10 pages done. xD And I know the status thingy says 25 percent, but that's for chapter 1. Not for the other chapters...hears collective gasp OKAY OKAY! I ADMIT IT! I'm actually writing the story out of order! x_x Trust me when I say I think it will come out better that way! I just got completely stuck on the first chapter, and the style I was writing in totally was not the kind I wanted for the mood of the story, so I completely held off on the first part and started writing out scenes that just popped into my head. So yes. Ten pages worth of that. :) I think it's safe to say that the beginning of the story is shaping itself up nicely now. xD
But I WILL update soon! And you will get those two new stories soon as well! Promise! Just please be patient and bear with me for just a little longer! Thank you so much! Love you all:hugs: