Author has written 7 stories for Inuyasha, and Peacemaker Kurogane.
For those of you who don't know, Kyuuketsuki means vampire in japanese. funny thing is, I'm allergic to garlic too. muahahahhaaaaa...yeah whatever.
I'm a big, big, big Sesshoumaru fan, he's just so preeeeetty! And I hate it when people make him act gay, it's just not right for the lord of the western lands/aristocratic assassin. Okay, I admit that the eye makeup is a little questionable but is that enough to accuse him of gayness? Didn't think so. I also disagree with SessKag pairings, why the hell would he be interested in a fifteen year old school girl in a mini skirt who hangs around with the brother he detests so much? I know many people agree with me and for those who don't... well, just don't send me indignant emails. Remember, I'm a vampire and I'll sniff you all out. So SessKag pairings...No no. Sessrin pairings are a no no as well. I consider their relationship on more of a father/daughter level and Sesshy is in no way a child molester. Oh, and as for sessinu pairings...no comment.
I love writing about Sesshoumaru, I think he's got one of the toughest personalities to describe but I love challenges and I love Sessh-chan! I mostly invent stories where he's paired up with an OC, but that's just because the only other pairing I like is SessKagura and her character doesn't really fit in with my story lines. I'm not too great with strong, defiant personalities like hers but I suppose that with a little practice I'll probably get it right.
My Favourite phrases:
· He who laughs last doesn't get the joke.
· You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but for the rest of the time they will make fools of themselves.
· Better to keep your mouth shut and have people wonder if you're stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
· Laugh and the class laughs with you, but you stay after school alone.
· The rain makes all things beautiful, the grass and flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful, why don't it rain on you?
· Keep smiling, it makes everybody wonder what you've been up to.
· Obsession is the thin line between genius and madness.
· Just because no one understands you, doesn't mean you're an artist.
· God give me patience...and I want it right now!
· Nobody's perfect. I'm nobody.
Upcoming projects (on hold indefinitely):
· Kamikaze...Divine Wind: Kagura is a pilot. Sesshoumaru is her superior on the airfield. I haven't really thought out this story completely but I know that plenty storms will be brewing between these two.
· Fun Farm Frenzy: follows Themepark thrill, Kagome takes the gang to her grandfather's farm to fix it up a bit and to look after the almost abandoned animals. cowpats, stinky barns and more!
· Barmy Beach Break: Another of my crazy stories involving the inu-tachi. This time Kagome takes them to the coast in order to have a little fun and enjoy the sun, sea and sand. What could possibly ruin their day? A lot of things.
Kyuuketsuki-san's story corner:
· Overcoming all obstacles: Chapter 12 done. took three months to do but still... (06/12/07)
· Themepark Thrill: Chapter 9 is FINALLY UP after about 5 million years...I honestly have no idea when I'll update the rest since I have so much going on but I'll definitely try. (30/12/10)
· Amber on a Silver Chain: latest chapie up! (06/30/07).
Oh, and I have a deviant art account which you can visit by clicking right here:
Unsafe External Link