Author has written 22 stories for Cats, Star Wars, Teen Titans, Deltora Quest, Web Shows, Bendy and the Ink Machine, and Half-Life.
Hi, I'm HaveYouBeenAnAlumnus, but there's no reason for me to say that, because you clicked on my profile and you know who I am.
Real name: Not Jeff, Willy or Duncan
Age: Constantly changing, so there's no use to write it here.
Birthday: November 31st
Home: Planet Earth
Species: Parttime humanoid cat, parttime Bith
Job: Maintaining peace and prosperity in the galaxy but I'm not from the Green Lantern Corps if that's what you're thinking
Hobbies: Writing fanfiction (duh), reading fanfiction, watching movies, watching YouTube, other stuff I won't tell you
Favorite music: Troye Sivan. His voice is like heaven. It drives me wild and puts me at ease. Only fools wouldn't like it. It makes me want to bite something or pour gasoline all over myself. I would do anything for him. I like the quiet songs too. If you understand why I put some words in bold letters, you're really cool. And if you don't know, let's assume you feel like you're too good for that kind of music.
Favorite song: Talk Me Down, by Troye Sivan
Favorite emoticon: ._.
Cats: I love that musical so frickin' much. I literally know all the lyrics in two languages. Andrew Lloyd Webber is like the God of musicals. I especially love Tumblebrutus, he's so awesome and cute!
Star Wars: I love all eight movies. Yes, also the prequels (still don't like the Holiday Special, though). I can reenact entire scenes and I have way more knowledge than 'necessary'.
DC: While I also love Marvel, I'm more of a DC guy. I especially like the Batman movies (the one from 1989 being my favorite) and Young Justice (super excited for season 3), but above all:
Teen Titans: Single best cartoon series ever made (in my humble opinion). I just love it so much. Like, SO much. Season five was my favorite, but why did they have to end on such a confusing episode? WHY DID THEY CANCEL IT? Thoughts on TTG? Let's just say I've never watched it, and from what I have seen, I don't plan on ever doing so.
Jurassic Park: I can basically say the entire movie by heart (with a fairly good Ian Malcolm impression as well). And I'm just talking about the first one here. I don't HATE the sequels, but I don't care too much for them. They don't even come close to the masterpiece that was the first one. And GOD, John Williams' score is musical perfection.
Baman Piderman: If you haven't heard of it, go watch it now. And don't give up after three episodes because it's random and badly drawn, it gets better. Squibkin 4ever!
Bendy and the Ink Machine: That is one awesome game. It is considered a horror game, but I don't see it that way. Sure, it has jumpscares, but it's not about the jumpscares. It's about the story. An intriguing story built by the memories of well-developed and interesting characters, spread around the chapters. And did I mention those little Bendy-cartoons we get because of this game are frickin' adorable?
Note: I take requests from any of those categories.
FYI: I looooooooooove Tumblebrutus! He is the best! Tumble for life!
This is my trademark in my stories:
Did I mention that I love Tumblebrutus? Because I do!
Random little things I enjoy in life:
- Eating every last thing on your plate when eating in a restaurant (just so satisfying, plus it's like giving the restaurant a compliment)
- Being driven around while it's dark (just so relaxing, I don't know why. Just staring out the window, see the lights flash by...)
- Waking up, realizing you don't have to get up, and just staying in bed for another hour (especially after a night of being driven around)
- Touching cold things (don't ask any questions)
- Getting into a cold bed and gradually warming it up with my body heat (cuz, y'know, I'm so hot and all that... jk)
- Finishing a multi-chapter story (*checks profile* Oh, I've only done that once... huh)
My top 5 Jellicles:
1: Tumblebrutus ( You: "No, really?")
5: Mr. Mistoffelees
Top 10 Teen Titans heroes:
1: Beast Boy
2: Hot Spot
5: Kid Flash
7: Más y Menos
Top 10 Teen Titans Villains:
1: Kyd Wykkyd
2: Mad Mod
3: The Amazing Mumbo
4: Control Freak
5: Red X (even though he's technically not a villain, but an anti-hero)
8: XL Terrestrial
9: Killer Moth
Top 3 Jurassic Park characters (human only, or Rexy would obviously be Nr. 1):
1: Robert Muldoon
2: Ian Malcolm
3: Ray Arnold
Favorite opening from TV-show:
Teen Titans Theme Song
Favorite musical songs:
Jellicle Songs For Jellicle Cats (Cats), Be Our Guest (Beauty & The Beast), Cell Block Tango (Chicago), Roxanne (Moulin Rouge!), Phantom of the Opera (Phantom of the Opera)
Favorite songs from a non-musical:
Master of your Fate (Teen Titans), Lapti Nek (Star Wars EP 6: Return of the Jedi)
Bendy and the Ink Machine, Rusty Lake series, Plants vs. Zombies, Portal (1 and 2), Doki Doki Literature Club!, The Stanley Parable, Undertale
- Have you been an alumnus of heaven and hell? (hence my username) -Tumblebrutus, Cats
- Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? -Jack Napier/Joker, Batman (1989)
- Mos Eisley Spaceport. We will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villany. We must be cautious! -Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars EP 4: A New Hope
- We are now no longer the Knights Who Say Ni! We are now the Knights Who Say Eki-Eki-Eki-Eki Ptang Zooooom Boing! -Knights Who Say... Who Until Recently Said Ni, Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Spared no expense. -John Hammond, Jurassic Park. He says that 5 times in the movie.
- I find it about as funny as a fansest... It's not funny, okay? And I will not stand for this type of blatant... sk... When I'm not clear, tell me. Am I clear? -Dr. McPhee, Night at the Museum
- "It's just a delay, that's all it is. All major theme parks had delays. When they opened Disneyland in 1956, nothing worked!"
- "Captain, maybe we ought to turn on the searchlights now!"
- See, I'm right again, nobody could have predicted that doctor Grant would suddenly, suddenly jump out of a moving vehicle! And... there goes another example. See, here I am now by myself, uh, uh, talking to myself. That's, thát's chaos theory. - Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
- Oh yeah, 'Oooh, aaah', that's how it always starts, then later there's running, and uh, screaming... -Ian Malcolm, The Lost World: Jurassic Park
- Uh, in fifteen seconds I'm gonna try to choke ya. I would run. -Obi-Wan Kenobi, Star Wars Return of the Jedi - Bad Lip Reading
- FYI, all you single guys... My emotional state... really isn't the greatest... (Hmm, hottie.) -Mon Mothma (and Han Solo), Star Wars Return of the Jedi - Bad Lip Reading
- Wrong, sir, wrong! Under section 37 B of the contract, signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void if, and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy: "I, the undersigned, shall forfait all rights, priviliges and licenses herein and herein contained," etcetera etcetera, "Fax mentis incendium gloria culpum," etcetera etcetera, "Memo bis punitor delicatum!" It's all there, black and white, clear as crystal! You stole Fizzy Lifting drinks! You bumped into the ceiling which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get NOTHING! You LOSE! Good day, sir! - Willy Wonka, Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
- Now, I'm gonna make a new rule. Whenever I'm in here, and you hear me typing, or wether you don't hear me typing or whatever the f*#$ you hear me doing in here, when I'm in here it means that I'm working! That means don't come in. Now you think you can handle that? - Jack Torrance, The Shining
- If you have something to say, right now's a perfect time to keep it to yourself. - Colonel Chester Philips, Captain America: The First Avenger
- Now, you wanna get nuts? Come on, let's get nuts! - Bruce Wayne/Batman, Batman (1989)
- "I wonder where that fish has gone." "You did love it so. You looked after it like a son." "And it went wherever I did go." "Is it in the cupboard? Wouldn't you like to know? It was a lovely little fish." "And it went wherever I did go." "Where can that fish be? It is a most elusive fish!" "And it went wherever I did go." "Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!" "A-fish, a-fish, a-fish, a-fishy, ooooh." "Ooooh, fishy, fishy, fishy fish!" "That went wherever I did go." - The two weirdest characters in cinema history, Monty Python's Meaning of Life
- "Today, you get to say 'I told you so'." "Today, I don't want to." (pause) "But I did bloody tell you!" - Bruce Wayne and Alfred Pennyworth, The Dark Knight
- Someone should put a bell on you. - Kid Flash to Kyd Wykkyd, Teen Titans S05 Ep08: Lightspeed
- COOPER, YOU REMIND ME TODAY OF A SMALL MEXICAN CHI-WOW-WOW! - Gordon Cole, Twin Peaks
Quotes I find hilarious for some unclear reason:
- Around the survivors, a perimeter create! -Yoda, Star Wars EP 2, Attack of the Clones
- What? -Darth Vader when the Millenium Falcon suddenly appears, Star Wars EP 4, A New Hope
- Tell me where is Gandalf, for I much desire to speak with him. -Celeborn, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring (actually here it is clear why I think it's hilarious. It's because they're taking the Hobbits to Isengard)
- This is overwhelming, John. Are... are these characters... uh... auto-erotica? -Donald Gennaro, Jurassic Park
Fictional character crushes (not nearly all of them, but the most important ones):
Tumblebrutus, Poucival and Munkustrap (Cats); Beast Boy, Aqualad, Robin, Hot Spot, Kyd Wykkyd and Kid Flash (Teen Titans); Robin, Superboy, Kid Flash, Beast Boy and Speedy (Young Justice); Luke Skywalker and Poe Dameron (Star Wars); Lief and Dain (Deltora Quest); Oliver Wood (Harry Potter); Newt (Maze Runner); Gale (Hunger Games); L (Death Note); Tadashi Hamada (Big Hero 6)
OTP: Tronnor for life!
OOTP's (Other-OTP's): Squibkin (Baman Piderman; Squib/Pumkin), Birdflash (Young Justice; Robin/Kid Flash), Bluepulse (Young Justice; Blue Beetle/Impulse), KydFlash (Teen Titans; Kyd Wykkyd/Kid Flash)
My OC's in Jellicle Stories for Jellicle Cats:
- Poseidon: Black and white tom, once Head-Protector (Imagine Alonzo before the real Alonzo was born)
- Pluto: Red and black tom, Poseidon's brother (Basically Plato before Plato)
- Buster: Grey and brown tom, Head-Protector after Poseidon
- Striker: First Mate on Growltiger's barge
- Whiskerbeard: mate on Growltiger's barge
- Cleopatra: Brown and white Abyssinian queen, medical cat and psychic
- Luphus Smith: Black and white tux, friend of Bustopher Jones, owner of several fancy clubs
- Unnamed pirate: Battle-scarred mate on Growltiger's barge
- Rumtum and Tucker: Brothers in bloodline, brothers in crime
Copy and paste stuff:
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it. You don't even have to be LGBT to copy and paste this. All you need to be is an open-minded and accepting person who is against homophobia.
I promise to remember Bombalurina
When I want to get attention;
I promise to remember Tugger
When I go against conventions.
I promise to remember Plato
Whenever I'm being quiet;
I promise to remember Bustopher Jones,
When I say I want to diet.
I promise to remember Munkustrap
Who taught me to be caring;
I promise to remember Jenny and Jelly
Who taught me to be sharing.
I promise to remember Mistoffelees
Who taught me to be clever;
I promise to remember Gus
Who taught me to endeavour.
I promise to remember Jemima
Whenever I sing a song;
I promise to remember Grizabella
When I feel I don't belong.
I promise to remember Alonzo
Whenever I see someone show off;
I promise to remember Demeter
When I look at them and scoff.
I promise to remember Skimble
When I'm getting on a train;
I promise to remember Cori and Tanto
When I question if I'm sane.
I promise to remember Admetus
When I pull a funny face;
I promise to remember Victoria
When I recompose my grace.
I promise to remember Pounce
Whenever I'm being daft;
I promise to remember Tumble
Whenever I've smiled or laughed.
I promise to remember Macavity
When I hear of or see a crime;
I promise to remember Griddlebone and Growltiger
When I fall in love for the first time.
I promise to remember Cassandra and Exotica
When I'm being rather mysterious;
I promise to remember Etcetera and Electra
When I'm feeling rather delirious.
I promise to remember Mungojerrie and Rumpleteazer
When I know I've done something naughty;
I promise to remember the Rumpus Cat
When I know I'm being haughty.
I promise to remember Deuteronomy
When I think of those who've gone;
But I promise to remember the Jellicles
When it's time to finally pass on.
(Copied from TheVoiceOfTheJellicles)
Copy and paste this if you actually read through people's entire bios.
Copy and paste this if you think Cats is the best musical eeeevvvvveeeeerrrr.
Copy and paste this if you always think November has 31 days for some reason.
Copy and paste this if you know what I mean when I ask if you wanna buy some Deathsticks.
Copy and paste this if you have ever wanted to hang up the phone, shoot it and say 'boring conversation anyway.'
COPY AND PASTE THIS IF YOU THINK CAPS LOCK IS ANNOYING AF.
Copy and paste this if you ever wished your cat could talk to you (even though I personally don't have a cat).
Copy and paste this if you spend too much time on the internet.
Copy and paste this if you ever had a crush on someone with the wrong sexual orientation to make a relationship work.
Copy and paste this if you ever cried because you live in a country where none of your idols would ever come.
Copy and paste this if people think you're weird when you know a 5 minute movie scene by heart.
Copy and paste this if you would start fanboying/fangirling if Tronnor was confirmed.
Copy and paste this if you are reading this.
Copy and paste this if you miss Troye uploading videos regularly, but still are so proud of what he became and absolutely love his music.
Copy and paste this if you think Tumblebrutus is awesome!
Copy and paste this if you like the Star Wars prequels.
Copy and paste this if you cried when L died in Death Note. (Not really, but almost)
Copy and paste this if you think the T-rex roar from Jurassic Park is the most epic sound ever.
ATTENTION: RANDOMNESS SECTION AHEAD:
So this old lady is scared of flying and during the flight she goes to the cockpit and asks the pilot: "Do planes crash often?" The pilot's answer: "Most planes only crash once."
And then the old lady is like: "Surely you can't be serious?" The pilot: "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley." (Airplane! reference)
Why did Edward Nigma have such a convenient name for becoming The Riddler?
This is a joke: what do you get when you eat all da potatoes?
English is not my native language, and I know it can be hard to learn, but it can be taught through tough torough thought, though.
Ever noticed that cabbage is green? I did yesterday!
Musicals are one of the gayest things ever. I'm not a fan of clichés, but it's true. Example: when we did our version of Cats in high school, only four boys participated. Two of them were gay, including me, and the director was gay too. So three of the five male participants.
If there's something strange in your neighborhood, who you gonna call? Teen Titans!
When there's trouble you know who to call: Ghostbusters!
Badman: Harvey Dent... can we trust him? (sneaks away)
Gordon: Well, he seems to be about the best we've...(Badman is gone) got... (sees him hiding Scary Movie-style) Badman? Uhm... Badman?
Badman: I found something!
Gordon: You found something?
Badman: I found some...
Gordon: You found some something?
Gordon: You found some evidence, huh?
Badman: I found some evidence.
Gordon: You found some evidence over there.
Badman: Here... someone left some evidence!
Gordon: We would have never found that evidence without you.
Badman: I'll analyze it... with SCIENCE!
Gordon: We are always in your debt, Badman.
Badman: ... ... ... Harvey Dent...
Badman: ... Can we trust him?
You should really watch that. It's called Badman, by Collegehumor. So hilarious.
In case you didn't notice: I like randomness. This might occur in my stories.
I once tried to write my authorname somewhere, but you could only write 15 characters, so it said 'HaveYouBeenAnal'...
Special thanks go to Razell, who supported me with his reviews and his very supporting... support.
Alexandra Elf (3)
|Community:||Why are all names taken|