Author has written 12 stories for Lord of the Rings, Chronicles of Narnia, X-Men: The Movie, 3:10 to Yuma, 2007, Beauty and the Beast, and School of Rock.
My name is Christina Lewis: Professional writer, poet, and freelance journalist. If you're looking for stories packed with adventure, comedy, and a touch of romance, feel free to make your selection from the menu below! Comments and critiques are always welcome.
• The Wind Westward Blows is a short collection of memoirs written by a Narnian centaur named Violar Wildrose Windsong.
• A Centaur in New York is a crossover between Narnia and the X-Men universe, featuring yet another Narnian centaur - the daughter of Violar Wildrose and Eolas Windsong from The Wind Westward Blows. Although her true name is Zephina Freeheart Wildfire, she goes by Violar in memory of her late mother. This story features many of your favorite X-Men characters, including Angel, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, and many more. Guest appearances from other universes by King Louis XIV and Philippe (The Man in the Iron Mask), Matt Murdock (Daredevil), Detective Elliot Stabler (Law & Order: SVU), James Bond, and numerous others.
If you enjoyed the movie Kate and Leopold, you might appreciate the modern out-of-time flavor of this tale.
(Important note: A Centaur in New York features characters who were written by some very talented friends of mine. Violar is solely my creation - as are a few of the mutants are in later chapters. Due to their wish to remain anonymous, I have not included the names of my cowriters, but I have endeavored to reveal their characters through the eyes of mine.)
• Fire and Rain is the sequel to A Centaur in New York, featuring the continuing adventures of Violar at Xavier's Institute for the Gifted in New York. Things heat up when Violar meets the notorious Pyro (St. John Allerdyce) on a street corner one January evening.
• Living in a Moment technically follows Fire and Rain - though I'm posting it ahead of time! Living in a Moment features only my writing and only my characters as Violar adjusts to life at Xavier's Institute for the Gifted.
• A Blue Christmas is set in an alternate universe. When Violar died on a cold February morning (see events in Fire and Rain for details), a rift opened in time - thanks to Violar's sapphire choker. Everything changed; everyone she knew had vanished. For ten months, she lived alone, mourning the loss of her adopted family. And then... Christmas came. An old friend returned.
• Three Worlds Collide is a special edition in the Violar Wildfire saga - following the events in Fire and Rain. Violar takes a road trip with Bobby, Kitty, and Rogue to Connecticut for a hockey tournament. There she meets Jimmy O'Bannon and Rosa Infante - hockey players and wizards from Hogwarts. Trouble erupts on all sides. Cowritten with the highly talented writing wizard JJ Rust (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1327362/JJ_Rust), and you will find Three Worlds Collide on his profile page: www.fanfiction.net/s/5331570/1/Three_Worlds_Collide
(JJ Rust is a master storyteller and a prolific writer. His intense, Clancy-style thrillers are populated by a highly-developed cast of characters for that perfect mixture of explosive action and personable interaction - along with a few hearty laughs and a LOT of fun. Jimmy O'Bannon heads a group of characters JJ Rust created in the Harry Potter realm, and I highly recommend Air of Disharmony: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3983071/1/Air_Of_Disharmony
As they say in Narnia, it's only the beginning of the adventure. After Air of Disharmony, follow Jimmy O'Bannon and his friends throughout the Great War and into its eventful aftermath with the spectacular sequels to Air of Disharmony: Dark Horizon, Midnight's Blood, In the Grip of Darkness and In the Grip of Darkness II. Then read about Jimmy O'Bannon's early years in the prequel, Jimmy O'Bannon: The Adventure Begins.)
• Caught Between Two Worlds is a story of Warren Worthington III - taken straight from the movie X-Men III. What drove this young mutant to the brink of shedding his mutation, and what changed his mind at the last minute? Written from Angel's point of view.
• An Outlaw's Wedding answers a question: What would the wedding of the ruthless outlaw Charlie Prince from 3:10 to Yuma be like? Written for Mad Furry Cheshire Cat's 3:10 to Yuma story, Lady Prince.
• Through the Eyes of a Beast comes straight from the Disney version of Beauty and the Beast: Ever wondered why the Beast never heard the commotion in the castle dining room during the rousing musical number Be Our Guest? This story explores that very question - and answers it. Written from the Beast's perspective. (More chapters may follow. For all the reviewers who have so kindly taken the time to write, there IS a second chapter in progress!)
• Miriel: Princess of Rohan is a much older story of mine (written about seven years ago). Please be advised that Miriel's story was my first romance and my first attempt at fantasy, all in one fell swoop. Now, if I were to write the same story, it would be completely different: Plot, characters, dialogue, and general narrative would be ruthlessly revamped, and Miriel wouldn't be the same story. Seven years makes a huge difference, especially when one works feverishly on improving one's art!
But at the time I wrote Miriel, I saw the tale as very beautiful. And Tolkien left me a few loopholes in his timeline, for which I was very grateful - as it allowed me to slip Miriel into the intricate tapestry of the Lord of the Rings' official history without disturbing any of its elements.
To those who have read and reviewed it: Thank you for seeing this story as beautiful as I once saw it.
• For the Love of Boromir, another Lord of the Rings fanfiction, is actually finished. But only the first chapter made it onto FFN.
• The Middle-Earth Crier: The first (and possibly only) chapter was inspired by this website:They are no longer up and running, but this article was inspired by "Bubbles" many years ago. Posted with permission.
• Payback Time: A School of Rock romantic comedy. There are consequences to lies. Dewey Finn enlists the help of Principal Rosalie Mullins to turn back the clock on one particular consequence that hurt Dewey's closest friend, Ned Schneebly.
I am a professional ghostwriter, editor, proofreader, and story consultant. On the side, I am a freelance journalist, political activist, and a poet. When I'm not writing, I can be found training horses or cats, playing basketball or football, making jewelry, painting, creating drawings using a technique called, researching history, listening to music, reading, cooking gourmet dishes, or somewhere in the middle of a bunch of kids.
I have a few novels of my own in a variety of genres coming soon - including one young adult novel which is currently being represented by a New York agent. As they have asked for the sequel, I am in the middle of writing that project. I will post updates here, or you can message me directly if you're interested to find out when those books will be released.
My current focus on FFN is Fire and Rain (Narnia/X-Men crossover), though I have two other stories in progress: Through the Eyes of a Beast (Beauty and the Beast) and Payback Time (School of Rock). Expect a few surprises in Living in a Moment (Narnia/X-Men crossover). To everyone who has been waiting for updates (thank you for the review, Michael Flanagan!), I hope to reward your patience. A Blue Christmas (Narnia/X-Men crossover) is one attempt to do just that.
Quick update on A Blue Christmas: The end is near! But I'm in the middle of finishing cover art and a treasure map for one of my novels. Only a handful of chapters remain, and I will post them when I can.
If you are in search of more great reading material, I invite you to look over my list of favorite stories and favorite authors. Many of those authors on my list are published authors - for a reason!
Unsafe External Link