Poll: Which Avenger from the Movies is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 15 stories for Wrestling, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, Inuyasha, Supernatural, and Stargate: Atlantis.
My Favorite Animes: Beyblade, Digimon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Dragonball Z, and Inuyasha (in that order)
My Favorite Pairings: Kai/Tyson (Beyblade), Cloud/Reno (Final Fantasy VII), Yamato/Taichi (Digimon), Draco/Harry (Harry Potter), Hiei/Yusuke (Yu Yu Hakusho), Seshomaru/Miroku (Inuyasha), Mirai(Future)Trunks/Gohan(not future/mirai gohan)
My Favorite Genres: Angst, Romance, Humor, Action/Adventure
ANIME I LIKE
MANGA I LIKE
TV Shows & Movies
My Favorite pairings:
The Walking Dead:
Yamato/Taichi (a.k.a. Matt/Tai)
Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter
CSI-Crime Scene Investigation:
Nick/Greg (All time fave)
Sheppard/McKay or McKay/Sheppard
Pairings I Hate:
The Walking Dead:Daryl/Beth Beyblade:
Kai/Rei or Rei/Kai
Matt Hardy/Jeff Hardy
CSI-Crime Scene Investigation:
Jack/Anyone but Daniel
Dean/Sam or Sam/Dean
Tohru/Yuki or Yuki/Tohru
Harry Potter/Ginny Weasley
Complete or Work-In-Progress Stories:
Rum and Feathers (Pirates of the Cribbean) In Development - An AU, Will is found by Captain Teague and Jack Sparrow instead of Elizabeth and Will is raised as a pirate alongside Jack Sparrow. Prequel to "Of Pirates and Musketeers"
Stories Written by my friends:
Should I Go (Harry Potter) Complete
If you want to read more stories written by me check out IzabellaRiddle (Formerly known as Team PuddleJumperSlash) OR Lilandra Fyne. Me and a friend have some good stories you should read if you like Stargate, Harry Potter, LOTR, Star Trek, and/or CSI (or anything Lilandra Fyne decides to write lol).
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent that woud be laughing their butts off.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage