Author has written 10 stories for Kill la Kill/ キルラキル, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Hellsing, and Avengers.
I write. that's it. Mainly My Hero Academia now.
Dragon Ball Z Pact:
The Commandments of Fanfiction or anything is written in general-
People need to pay attention to these. They are bolded for a reason.
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of fewer than 300 words unless it is a drabble. If thou breakest this rule, this displeases the masses.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic unless the characters are texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story, unless it is a flashback. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :), ;), or :( in fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary. This turns away the ones who taketh this business seriously.
14. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original storyline, point it out in the beginning.
15. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (Does not have to be a great-eth reason, though).
16. Thou shalt show and not tell.
17. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
18. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speakest –– writing is an art.
19. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
20. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a.) art writing a parody or b.) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
21. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise, thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
22. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
23. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on for extended periods of time-eth. It displeases the masses, causes thy readers to lose their vision, and makes angels weep.
24. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before thou writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
25. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows a lack of creativity and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
26. Thou shalt use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
Concrit is always welcome, but... I'm not forcing anyone to read my stuff, you read what you want, and if you don't like it, that's fine!
Darke Angelus (31)
Faron Oakenshield (11)
Kakarot Son (8)
Lamia of the Dark (630)
Lucky Me Stories (27)
The Lone Lobster (6)
The Pootamis (220)