Okay, since everyone seems to do this:
My favourite books are:
The Contradiction of Solitude
The Belgariad/The Mallorean
Percy Jackson and the Olympians. (I don't really like Heroes of Olympus)
For all the stalkers out there, I'm not going to tell you my name, or my age. My username is from pottermore, so DON'T JUDGE!
Another thing you need to know about me is that I'm completely evil. I love all the evil characters, (Draco Malfoy, Bellatrix Lestrange, Sebastian Verlac/Jonathen Morgenstern, etc.)
I'm a Clabastian shipper, along with a Clace shipper, but I prefer Clabastian. I also ship Drapple, (I'll go laugh for a bit), Dramione, Whatever the ship name for Hermione and Ron is, HermionexHarry, GinnyxHarry, RomildaxHarry, KatnissxGale, Percabeth, and LukexAnnabeth. There's a whole load more, but I can't be bothered to put them on here.
Also, feel free to insult Twilight
10 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF!
1. You're reading my profile
2. You're realizing that's a stupid fact
4. You didn't notice I skipped three
5. You're checking
6. You're smiling
7. You're still reading my profile
9. You didn't realize I skipped eight
10. You're checking again and smiling about how you fell for it again. :)
11. You are enjoying this
12. You didn't realize there's only suppossed to be ten facts
Copy and paste if you fell for it, too. You know you did
(I got this from ILoveSports, she did tell me to copy and paste it, and it's hilarious)
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever randomly fallen out of your chair, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen going up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever pushed on a door that said pull (or Vice Versa) copy this into your profile.
If you've ever gone into a laughing fit for no reason, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If keyboards hate you copy and paste this into your profile! (Especially the FREAKING CAPS LOCK!!)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you think Jacob Black is better than Edward Cullen copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in love with a fictional character copy and paste this into your profile
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you're quiet a lot but you're ALSO really loud, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this into your profile
If you have strange dreams that never, ever make any sense whatsoever, put this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, post this in your profile.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit, eating popcorn screaming "DO A BACK FLIP YOU SPARKLY IDIOT!" then copy and paste this on your profile.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
I went to a party, Mom
I felt proud of myself,
I made a healthy choice,
I got into my car,
Now Im lying on the pavement,
My own bloods all around me,
Im sure the guy had no idea,
So why do people do it, Mom
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Someone should have taught him,
My breath is getting shorter, Mom
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
Copy and paste this on your profile if you want drinking and driving to stop.
- If death eaters are attacking Hogsmeade I will not point at the sky and shout TO THE BAT MOBILE!
- Remus Lupin does NOT want a flee collar
- I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his time of the month.
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort
- I will not ask Snape why he stole Batman's cape
- Professor Flitwick's name is not Yoda
- I am not to refer to the Accio charm as 'The Force'.
- The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball.
- If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 10 minutes, I shall assume that I am not allowed to use it.
- It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate.
- "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge.
- Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey."
- I am not allowed to paint the House Elves blue and call them smurfs
- So I was all like Avada Kadavra and he was all like. Dead.
- Draco Malfoy the amazing...bouncing...Ferret
- I will not say 'dude, get a life' to Lord Voldemort (even though he should)
- No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
- Dumbledore is not Santa, he does not wish for me to sit on his knee and demand presents, especially not in May...June...or July...
- Despite popular belief, Hufflepuffs are not soft and squishy. Do not treat them as such.
- I am not allowed to sing 'we're off to see the wizard' on the way to the headmaster's office
- I am definitely not to sing it accompanied by the house elves acting as a backing group.
- Especially not with kazoos.
- The fact that there are only three unforgivable curses does not mean that every other curse is "pretty much forgivable".
- There is no such thing as the "Hufflepuff Marshmallow Man".
...Even if I do conjure him up.
- Regardless of the beautiful irony, I will not hang a tempting piñata from the Whomping Willow.
- The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
- Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
- I will not write "Wizard" on my hat in sequins.
- I am not allowed to ask Pureblood students things like, "If your parents got divorced, would they still be brother and sister?"
- I am not allowed to dress exactly like Snape and ask him to call me "mini me."
- Snape does not want bleach, laundry detergent, or new underwear for his birthday or Christmas.
- No combination of these is acceptable.
- Murmuring “I see dead people… ” every time I see one of the ghosts is stupid and was never funny.
- Yelling “to infinity, and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
- I am no longer allowed to sing my “own personal spy music” when I wander around the hallways.
- I should not remark that “hell hath no fury like a woman scorned” when Snape gets angry. Ever.
- If I become an animagus, I am not allowed to yell “MORPHIN’ TIME!” every time I change.
- I cannot do this whenever anyone else changes either.
- I must not shout "beam me up Scotty" before disapparating.
- I will not give Hagrid pokemon cards and convince him that they are real animals
I'll continue this later...
Aelin Sardothian (6)
D.I. Potter (2)
Gypsy Silverleaf (11)
In Dreams (87)
Lady Miya (18)
Lady Moonglow (2)
Nautical Paramour (63)
provocative envy (17)
Shamelessly Radiant (44)
Thomas M Riddle (4)
Yuki Kamea (10)