Author has written 5 stories for Teen Titans.
name: Mocha...thats what I sign things as...
Birthday: I was born in the 80s...well, 89...
Grade: ...Senior in college...yup. 24 and still writing and reading FFs...well...trying to update my probably last fan fiction since I have absolutely no spare time...
Age: I just said, FOOL!
Where do I live, you ask? I live in CALIFORNIA baby...
I do my FF stuff on the side in secret. No one knows of my secret life of ANIME and FF! bwhahaha...(except my amazingly wonderful boyfriend). Well, i dont know what else to say except give you my favorite Pairings and stuff like that...oh, and tell you more in depth about my STORIES which you all should read by the way, cause...yeah...I like reviews...they put me in a good mood on a horrible day=D However! If you read my stories and decide to review-I don't take criticism well. I love constructive criticism and will take that all night but I hope that if you can't say something nice, then don't say it at all. Thank you.
Oh and I'm into photography...my deviantart account is sparkphotography.deviantart.com if you'd like to view my photos. God didnt give me the talent of drawing, but I can paint what I see and take some pretty cool photos...and apparently write well, but that's only stories. if you were to read my english essays, you'd think it was someone else, cuz I really suck at those things
Okay, read my stories and the review! That would be like totally awsome! I only read and write TT fanfics though...
What my fanfics are mostly about...Just to know, i love all of my stories, but some people dont like certain things. So this is my little, "If you dont like this then dont read thing..."
So I want to tell you all this before I start though...When something is rated M...there WILL BE LEMONS!! OMG! I had a story rated M, and someone got mad at me and told me that I should'nt write it...Rated M=LEMONS, so get that into your mind and if you dont want to read any lemons...DONT READ MY RATED M STORIES!! okay, now that THAT has been said...I may continue!
1. Pink Flowers: Yeah, so, this one is difficult to talk about. I wasnt going to post it at first, because it is very far fetched...its about Starfire and her love for Robin. She runs into an old woman who gives her a very special present. it is kind of a mix between the ideas from different disney movies. It is a shorter story, only 5 chapters, but it is good, although very far fetched. RobinXStarfire pairings to the MAX...lots of FLUFF
2. Teen Love: this WAS the name of a story I wrote. I don't know HOW i was able to get 154 magnificent reviews. Quite frankly, I thought it was my worst story which is why it's not on this site anymore. No worries though. I'm re-writing it. Changing some names, settings and such. Maybe I'll get more reviews but probably not. I'll be posting it within the next few months. It is an Alternate Universe but kinda MY version on how the Titans were created. Everything in it is pretty close to the comics, however I took it in my own direction and changed some things to fit the story.
3. Unwanted: This one sounds depressing, but it is a HUGE RobinXStarfireXRedX triangle. It is about how Starfire feels really unloved and unwanted. Red X comes into the scene all smooth and everything, and she falls in love with him. This snaps Robin back to reality and reminds him about how much he really loves her. ONE OF MY 2 FAVORITES
4. Reunited: My other favorite! It is my first ONE SHOT and I think I actually did an okay job in it, if i do say so myself! jkjk, so it's about how Beastboy misses Terra and he goes to take a look at her statue only to find it missing. I really wish that this is what would have happened. BEASTBOYxTERRA
5. Hopeless Life: RavenXBeastboyXOC pairing in this one. I like him with both girls. But only if the author makes it readable. Like there are those that are just like, Okay, this is stupid. but I hope that you dont think of this one that that. This is a story about Raven feeling left out and alone in the world. then she meets Daniel who makes the world look up. but what will Beastboy have to say about this new love??
6. Reunions: What i'm working on now. It is a story about how the Titans left each other and five years later they meet again. Old feelings and loves flood back into the friendships and Robin and Starfire find turmoil between them. Another RobinXStarfireXRed X triangle. I really like writing these for some reason. i wish however, that more people would review, cause I really like this story so far.
I'd just like to point out that I DO NOT flame.
I give constructive criticism. If you can't take it, too bad, then call it a flame or whatever.
But I would like to remind everyone that if I dont like a story I close it out and move on. But when I like a plot, a storyline, but things bug me like:
short chapters, the author's forgetfulness of the enter key, and grammar/spelling errors,
that is when I give constructive criticism. USE a Dictionary PEOPLE...or at least spell check...! It's NOT HARD.