Poll: Just out of curiosity, what is the age range of my readers? Vote Now!
Author has written 53 stories for X-Men, X-Men: The Movie, Fast and the Furious, Pitch Black / Riddick, Harry Potter, 10th Kingdom, Inuyasha, Twilight, Batman, Star Wars, and Alice in Wonderland.
Greetings friend! I go by May, because do you really need to know my name? Thought not. I'm a little spastic, a little eccentric and more than a little confusing, but that's okay, my friends love me anyways. Educated, intelligent and occasionally irregular, I'm one of those people who adores feedback.
I write because I'm inspired, but I take requests as well. If you're looking for a certain sort of fic with some certain people, let me know and I'll see what I can do for you. Writing distracts me from my life and I really appreciate that. :-D Just as long as you don't want smut, I'm pretty sure I can yank something into the works for you. Keep in mind however, that I am a full time college student and I don't always have time to punch something out. Most likely, if I haven't updated a fic or written anything since the last blue moon, I'm disinclined to write anything even if you ask super nicely. Can be bribed with cookies.
I love to write and I love humor. More often than not, if you expect serious, it'll have a sarcastic twist. That's mostly because I have problems looking at real life situations without finding things amusing. It's just the way I am, get over it.
1) I'm a closet Star Wars fanatic. No joke. Love it, live it, breathe it.
2) If I'm blatantly against a certain ship, I'll purposely write a story in which those two (or more?) people end up together. Case in point: Getting Out of Trouble.
3) I love Vin Diesel, Hugh Jackman and Gerard Butler. Never get me on the topic of any of them or I will never shut up.
4) I do not believe that anyone under the age of 16 should write fanfiction, because more often than not... there is a lot left wanting from their writing style. I do however, believe that you should never stop writing and that you should always give yourself a second chance. I started around 5 years back, and if I quit when my stories bombed... well, I wouldn't be here now.
5) I think beta readers are beautiful things.
6) I only review if your story leaves a real impact on me. Whether it's a good impact or a bad one... well... doesn't matter! I'll review either way!
7) I'm a Christian; face it, I believe the world is a beautiful place and that I have a purpose in this world. I'm not a cosmic mistake, thanks very much.
8) My reviewers and friends inspire my stories. Trust me when I say that whenever you leave a review, I am greatly inspired to write another story for YOU.
9) People who don't know me tend to think I'm obnoxious. My friends, on the other hand, realize that I don't have a volume control dial and that when I'm excited, my volume goes up involuntarily.
10) Conversations with me tend to be really random when I'm not being serious. I fall into this strange habit of mentioning elephants and peacocks and when I curse, expect things like "peanut butter fish sticks" and "jerk face." :-)
11) Republican doesn't cover it; I use a little title called Conservative.
Guide to my fics:
> Eventually - WIP, on revamp list - Remus L./Sirius B. Unrequited Remus L./OFC
> Exhaustion - one shot - Harry centric
> Getting Out of Trouble - one shot - Ron W./Hermione G. - From Harry's POV
> Mistletoe Mishap - one shot - Severus S./Lily E.
> You Look Like A Peacock - one shot - Pansy P./Percy W.
> The Bitter End - one shot - Lily E./Severus S.
> Yes Or No - complete - Scorpius M./Albus Severus P.
> Fear me - one shot - POV is the boggart from Remus' classroom in DADA
> Let It Be - one shot - Scorpius M./Rose W.
> That's Professor Nevuw To You - one shot - Neville L. centric
> In The Silence - complete - Harry/Hermione
> My Promise - one shot - Lily/James
Fast and the Furious:
> Alyssa - on hold
> Growing Up As a Family - on hold
> Speed Addiction - on hold
> My Love Is True - Complete - Romy
> Breaking It Off - sequel to My Love Is True, on hold and on revamp. list
> Counting Your Blessings - one shot, AU - OFC centric
> Unique Torture - complete but on revamp. list - Victor C./OFC
> Fireworks and White Tigers - sequel to Unique Torture, complete, on revamp. list - Jubilee/OMC
> SHIELD's Last Attempt - sequel to Fireworks and White Tigers, on hold, on revamp list - OFC centric
> His Spitfire - one shot, AU - Victor C./OFC centric
> Maybe - one shot - Bobby D./Rogue
> Unbreak My Heart - one shot - Kitty P./Piotr R.
> A Tale Of Trashy Romance Novels - one shot - OC centric, no cannon characters
> The Chronicles of Victoria Creed - collection of one shots - 2 OCs, with Victor Creed making a cameo
> The Spark Of Hope - one shot - OFC centric
> Buy 2 Get 1 Half Off - one shot - 3 OCs, Victor Creed centric
> A Matter Of The Heart - one shot - Victor Creed centric
> Hating Psychiatrists - one shot - Kitty Pryde and Logan, NOT a pairing
> Family Tradition - one shot - Juiblee/OMC centric
> Survival Of The Fittest - one shot - Raven D. and Victor C. Not a pairing
> Life After - on hold, on revamp list
> Secrets Unspoken - Miroku/Sango
> Ebony And Isaac
> Confessions By The Ocean - one shot- Quil/Claire
> Sharing Is A Wonderful Thing - one shot - Jacob/Nessie
> Just Can't Win - one shot - Jacob centric, Paul/Rachel
> Emily's Trial - complete - Leah/Sam, Emily/Sam
> Camping Fail - one shot - Pack centric, minor Embry/Leah
> Of Fruits And Vegetables - one shot - Seth and Collin centric, featuring other pack members
> Plastic Rings And Pigtails - one shot - Sam and Leah centric
> Gravity - one shot - Jacob/Bella
> Boy Meets Girl - one shot - Jared/Kim
> A Wandering Heart - complete - Jacob/OFC centric
> Falling - one shot - Paul/Bella
> The Spin of the Universe - one shot - Sam/Leah
> A Chance Meeting - complete - Jasper/Alice
> Best of the Beast - one shot - Sam/Emily
> Wherever She Goes - one shot - Paul/Rachel
> My Dear Alice - one shot - Mad Hatter/OFC
> A Glimpse of Destiny - drabble - Luke S. and Gavin D. centric
Alice In Wonderland
> Here, There, Absolutely Nowhere - WIP - Hatter/Alice
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has reviewed my stories. You all have really lifted me up and encouraged me to keep writing and I truly appreciate that. You know who you are. :-D
Do the right thing, review!