Author has written 12 stories for Phantom of the Opera, Phantom of the Opera, and Phantom of the Opera.
I'm Gabrina and I've been a FF.net member since 2005.
I write (mostly) Erik Kire stories. He is my version of the Phantom of the Opera and no matter what else I want to write, he's always there...inside my mind.
A lot has happened since I started writing Phan Fic, but I hope to continue some of the stories I loved writing so much. I will slowly but surely finish what I started. :)
If you want to read his stories in order, you'll probably have to wait a while for the earlier ones to be finished. Right now these are how they are written (and finished) where it makes sense:
1) A Heart that Waits, A Heart that Bleeds
2) A Ghost's Shadow
3) One Week
4) Beyond Ghosts and Shadows (WIP)
The "early years" of Kire's life are detailed in
1) Giver of Life, which started as vignettes and then turned into how he found his way into the hands of Gypsies. *Currently being updated*
2) Into the Darkness starts out where Madame Giry (Madeline) finds him at the traveling fair
3) Of Persia When Erik is an arrogant and foolish 19-20 year old sold from the gypsies to the Shah.
To me, the Phantom is incredibly arrogant yet lacking confidence in himself. He's naive in some aspects and a master in others. He has learned to act the part of a gentleman despite being a recluse. He will not ask for mercy or expect it. On the outside is a monster, but on the inside, despite being hidden from even himself, is a redeemable man and loves others deeply even though he has a lot of hatred for himself.
I know a lot of people lurk, but leaving a review means a lot. For me, I know if the readers are getting the story, if they're anticipating what I have in store, and sometimes a review actually makes me rewrite an upcoming chapter.
Please feel free to message me if you have any questions! I love Phantom and hope some of my stories do him justice!