Author has written 3 stories for Harry Potter, and Supernatural.
Wish upon a STAR... let your DREAMS come TruE
The Life Purpose of someone with the core color of Violet is to be the inspirational, humanitarian dreamer who is capable of envisioning and manifesting that which others say cannot be done.
Characteristics Of A Violet:
Inspirational, visionary, charismatic, powerful, magnetic, dynamic, leaders and teachers
They know they are here to do something important to help uplift humanity and the planet
They are here as leaders to educate the masses and to inspire positive change
They have a message to share with the world and feel a strong inner push to express it
Are full of wisdom
They see the future results they're trying to create even if not knowing how to yet
They're natural performers who love being the center of attention
Can get scattered and overwhelmed taking on too many projects
Can become stalemated, not knowing what to do next to accomplish their goals
Meditation is very important for them so that they can learn to trust their visions
Their visions and ideals can seem unrealistic and impractical
Freedom and Independence are necessities so that they can accomplish their life purpose
They often felt isolated and misunderstood in childhood
They love to travel
Have incredible emotional depth and compassion
Need a partner who won't hold them back
They have a strong sex drive and are sexually attractive to other people
They like being self-employed
They feel fulfilled when they've effectively reached the world and inspired positive change
The Basic Fear of someone with the core color of Violet is the fear of not doing something meaningful in their lifetime.
Violets need work that they can believe in and enjoy. There must be a higher purpose to it. They are drawn to eight different areas for careers: (1) Communications or media, (2) Teaching or lecturing (especially on metaphysical and occult subjects), (3) Psychology, (4) Ministerial work, (5) Politics, (6) Law, (7) Humanitarian causes, and (8) Healing.
Jobs that appeal to Violets are:
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you have ever tripped down the stairs copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
Update 8/9/2010: So I am re-doing my story Darkened as it's been so long since I started it and updated it that I lost of train of thoughts on it and decided since I'm 20 years old and in college I should just redo the whole thing to something thats reflects a more up to date me. I'll say in again I am in college so when I have a chance I will update
got the website from someones profile and thought it was cool www.colorquiz.com
Your Existing Situation
Authoritative or in a position of power or leadership. Feels that current difficulties are causing problems and she is unable to progress further. Determined and commanding she strives for her goals despite the obstacles she faces.
Your Stress Sources
"Wishes for freedom and independence, free from limitations and restrictions except for the ones she choices to give himself."
Your Restrained Characteristics
Has strong emotional demands and is picky when it comes to choosing a partner. she chooses to remain emotionally distant and uninvolved in relationships.
"Is emotionally demanding, especially during intimate moments, which leaves her feeling frustrated because she is unable to find a perfect union."
His arrogance causes her to take offense quickly. Only those closest to her know deep down she is sensitive and sentimental.
Open and emotionally involved in relationships and easily finds satisfaction through sexual activity
Your Desired Objective
"Is very goal oriented and driven, and does not allow things to distract her from reaching her goals. Overcomes all obstacles she is faced with. Wants to gain recognition and a good reputation for her successes."
Your Actual Problem
"Fights resistance or limitations, and insists she is free to develop in her own way. Rewarded by accomplishing things on her own, with little to no help from others."
The 6 truths of life...
1. You can't lick all of your teeth with your tongue.
2. You just tried to do the above.
3. The first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're realising you're an idiot.
5. You'll copy this into your profile for some other sucker to read it.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face. XD
If you like/love copying and pasting stuff into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
You know what I cant stand stories that change a characters real sex. I can admit I like reading yaoi stories but I get annoyed when I'm reading a story and find out that the author changed the characters sex. For example I was reading a really good naruto story but the author changed Haku from being a male to being a true female. grrrrrrrrrrrrrr
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
10 Reasons Gay Marriage is "wrong":
1. Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, birth control and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all: women are property, matches are arranged in childhood, blacks can't marry whites, Catholics can't marry Jews, divorce is illegal, and adultery is punishable by death
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Britany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. If we look to the word of God, His punishment for sexual immorality is equal to that of murder. Therefore, teaching kids to tolerate homosexuality is equal to teaching them to tolerate murder.
10. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.