Author has written 20 stories for Inside Out, and Incredibles.
Hi! I'm Holly and welcome to my profile!
I joined Fanfiction because I love writing stories, but Inside Out was the only reason why I joined this fandom. But right now, I have amazing account friends that are always looking forward to my stories that I'm writing, so for now, I'm not giving up! I always try my best to work hard with my stories and support many authors that I can trust.
And also, I wanna let everyone know that I don't do criticism. I know it can help people with making their stories perfect, but it can hurt the author's feelings or offend him/her. So don't worry, I won't be like that. I make sure that I support every author that are my true friends and very great writers, along with any other author, especially new accounts.
My Ranking of all 20 Pixar Movies (From worst to best):
22. Cars 2 - Ok, no. This movie is so unnecessary and awful. Nothing was funny about it and having Mater as the main character was a terrible idea.
21. Brave - This movie should not belong in the Pixar franchise. It looks more like a DreamWorks movie rather than a Pixar one. And the characters were easily forgettable and so was the plot.
20. A Bug's Life - Well, I don't hate this movie. But at the same time, I don't like it. The characters were really annoying (especially those circus bugs) and this movie didn't really interest me that much.
19. Monsters University - I find this prequel to be unnecessary. The plot makes it look like a really bad fanfiction story and the characters are not very memorable.
18. Cars 3 - It was decent. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. At least they had McQueen as the main character this time.
17. The Good Dinosaur - Yeah, I know a lot of people have this lower on their list, and I understand why. This movie didn't really have a plot and it got kind of boring. The only thing I loved about this movie was the animation.
16. Cars - I never liked the Cars trilogy but, well, you always gotta have a favorite.
15. Finding Dory - I was excited about this movie. It was good, but not as good as Finding Nemo.
14. Ratatouille - I find this movie KIND OF overrated. I don't hate it though. But, well, there wasn't any scene that stood out to me and the characters were forgettable. But I love the idea of it. Brad Bird did amazing directing it.
13. Toy Story 4 - Don't get me wrong, this is a good movie. It just wasn't as good as the other ones because the ending kind of sucked and the other toys weren't in the movie as much as the main toys.
12. Onward - I liked what they did with this movie. It's just the whole quest thing felt very long and sloppy.
11. Monsters Inc - Pete Doctor did good with this movie. I loved Sulley and Boo's relationship.
10. Wall-E - So. Much. WARMTH! This movie may have not had that much dialogue, but it can touch your heart in an instant.
9. Up - The first ten minutes of this movie... *sniffle* Do I really need to tell you?
8. Toy Story 2 - I LOVE this movie, but it definitely wasn't as good as the other two.
7. Toy Story - The successful movie that started it all. Pixar did an amazing job for their first ever animated movie.
6. Coco - THIS MOVIE LEGIT MADE ME CRY IN A HAPPY WAY. So much touching moments, the characters were amazing (Hector is my favorite!) and the villain was so dark but at the same time amazing!
5. Toy Story 3 - The best movie out of the Toy Story trilogy! I loved Lotso as the villain and the incinerator scene was the most touching of them all.
4. Finding Nemo - An amazing movie! I can relate to Nemo being annoyed over his overprotective dad. I go through something just like that with my dad. Anyway, this movie was so heartwarming and I can name all of the main characters in a second!
3. Incredibles 2 - I absolutely LOVED this movie! The superhero action was great and having Jack-Jack steal the spotlight for a bit was such a funny and cute idea! This movie is nowhere near as good as the first one, but it's still, no pun intended, incredible!
2. Inside Out - I know that this is a bit high for this movie, but this movie is so underrated. Pete Doctor has done it again. A movie that makes you cry, and also makes you relate to the characters. This movie was the reason why I have a FanFiction account and everything about this movie is brilliant. The characters are likeable and the plot is creative. This movie has done something that no one else could've done.
1. The Incredibles - BEST. MOVIE. EVER!!!! The plot was amazing, the villain was amazing, the characters are amazing. This movie not only shows superhero action, but it also shows family life that most families can relate to. I really enjoyed this movie and this is definitely Brad Bird's best movie.
All About Me:
Full name: Holly Anne Lofton
Hair: Thick, shoulder-length, light brownish
Birthday: October 15th, 2002
Family: My mom, dad, sister, three cats and a dog
Personality: Friendly, easy-going, intelligent, kind, sensitive, shy and quiet.
I love my family, my friends (both IRL and on this) and my life. I also like eating food and playing games. I'm very friendly so feel free to PM me any time and I'll definitely reply back! But I won't reply any mean messages! I love reading and I'm really good with spelling. I play basketball and singing is my passion. I play the piano (which I'm not very good at) and I love ships! (LemonLime and Nervous Tears are my OTP!)
I don't like mean people, stupid stories, being bothered by people, sour and spicy food, and worst of all, broccoli! Nah, just kidding. I also don't like mashed potatoes, sushi, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, pie, watermelon, and raspberries (I know, it's mostly healthy food).
Inside Out shipping opinions
Lemonlime: OTP! They would have the best relationship together! Even though there may be rivalry moments, they'd be perfect together!
Can you guys send me any type of story request?: Not for now, sorry.
Mean reviews or flames will be blocked!
|Focus:||Movies Inside Out|