Poll: Hi! Vote Now!
Author has written 24 stories for Card Captor Sakura, Naruto, Bleach, Teen Titans, and Cloverfield.
Want to talk to me? Try messaging the user Kitsu of the above site--I'm more active there than I am here. You can also find me as Apple on ao3. c:
Date Updated: 2/21/2010
Current Mood: Busybusybusybusy.
Currently Listening To: "You Can't Always Get What You Want"--The Rolling Stones
Latest Story Update: Nothing recently, sorry! :c
Current Project(s): 101 Berries (101/101 drabbles finished, just have to finish the thank-you's!), MdA chapter three (1945/5000 words), untitled drabble project (10/500 drabbles finished, not even going to consider posting any until I have at least a hundred done, though).
What I Actually Worked on Today: Creative fiction journals (19/32 complete, due tuesday), studying, civic engagement journals (0/? done, crapcrapcraaaaaaaap. It's not due until the fourth, though).
Obsession of the Day: None, really. No time. :c
Real-World Monsters on the Prowl: DON'T. ASK.
Writing Board: (I'll be posting excerpts from my currently-unposted (on FFnet, at least) projects here every so often. Some of them may never see the light of day anywhere else!)
“Has the tea made its way around to everyone?” There were a few indifferent grunts, several polite nods, and one softly murmured—almost whispered—affirmative; the usual answers to the usual query that prompted Aizen Sousuke to smile his usual benevolent smile. “Excellent. Please listen while you drink.”
The Quinto Espada barely resisted the urge to snort. As if anyone ever so much as tasted the tea they got during the meetings. The closest anyone ever came was the one seated across from him, whose cup was always clutched tightly with both hands and whose eyes were always peering down into its murky depths as though searching for the secrets of the universe within. But she never drank.
He only half-listened as Aizen spoke; it was just another briefing, after all, telling them what they already knew: Karakura was still in the Soul Society, the Shinigami were still being stubborn idiots, and the inside of Las Noches’ dome was blue.
In other words, nothing had changed since the last meeting. Or the one before that, either. If something had happened, they would have heard about it already. The weekly meetings were a formality, a pep rally really—an excuse for Aizen to give them all one of his oh-so-inspiring speeches.
Oh, sure, there were Arrancar fighting and killing and being killed and all that jazz on the battlefield, but it wasn’t like he ever got to see any of it ever happen, much less join in. The Espada were rarely sent onto the battlefield, especially if they’d never fought shinigami before. If their powers were a secret, they would be all the more effective when they finally faced off against the enemy. Or so Aizen had said when some of the more temperamental Espada had pitched fits over being stuck in Las Noches.
So that meant that, out of all of the Ten, only three were ever sent. And it just so happened that they were the three that pissed off the Quinto Espada the most. He made a mental note to give Grimmjow’s tail a good, hard yank the next time the Sexta was in his released form.
A really, really hard yank.
Not quite hard enough to pull it off, of course, but hard enough to make the blue-haired bastard yowl at the top of his lungs and run up the nearest wall, screeching curses at the top of his lungs as he clung to the ceiling. That was always good for a laugh.
Now if only he could find some way to put Ulquiorra in a similar situation… he snorted slightly at the resulting mental image.
“I’m glad to see that you find my words amusing.” That softly spoken sentence made him freeze. Crap.
“Not at all,” he rushed to say, “Aizen-sama.”
“Is that so?” The man pretended to be disappointed, although the corner of his mouth still twitched slightly upwards, probably on purpose. “ And here I thought that you’d be happy about finally being sent to the front lines, Ichigo-kun.”
And now, onto the profile itself...
Hi, welcome to my profile! It's your friendly neighborhood Kitsuru here, telling you all about herself!
Let's see... I'm a fangirl of many different things, particularly Bleach at the moment.
...I just noticed that I have a LOT of favorite stories. Well, I favorite any well-written story that I think I'll want to read again, and, when you read as much fanfiction as I do, that adds up.
Bleach: Ichihime, RenRuki, RanGin, IshiNemu, ShunNan, IchihimeRuki, IchiRenRuki, Rukihime, IchihimeIshi, ChadKarin, OriTat, IkkaNemu, ShunUki, KaiMiya, and KaiRuki.
Naruto: NaruHina, SasuSaku, NaruSasuSaku, KibaIno, SasuIno, SakuIno, ShikaTem, ShikaIno, KibaTem, ShunNan, ChouTayu, InoShikaChou, ShikaChou, NejiTen, IruKaka, and MinaKushi.
Digimon: Daikari, Ryoki, Taiorato, Taiora, Sorato, Junzumi, Takari, Jurato, and Takumi.
Fullmetal Alchemist: EdWin, RoyAi, and AlMei.
Avatar: The Last Airbender: Zutara, Sokki, and Tykka.
Teen Titans: Flinx, RobStar, and BBTerra.
Buffy: The Vampire Slayer and Angel: DoylexCordelia, BuffyxAngel, AnyaxXander, and JennyxGiles. (Yes, I have a soft spot for the doomed pairings)...
Animorphs: TobiasxRachel and JakexCassie.
Least Favorite Pairings-
(I don't HATE these pairings, really, and I'll read stories featuring them if they're well written and interesting. I just probably won't write any stories featuring them.):
1. Incest (including adopted siblings, most of the time): I will not read this if it's supposed to be fluffy and cute. THere is nothing about birth defects that strikes me as either).
2. Pedophilia: I make an exception for some Bleach pairings, or for when this is done for the creepiness rather than some twisted attempt at fluff.
3. Fem!male characters (is Yaoi THAT scary?!): unless they have a canonical desire to change genders, I won't read this. And why does everyone want to turn Haku into a girl? He said himself that he's a guy. -_-;
4. Pairings that tend to clash with my major favorites: I just don't enjoy them as much, most of the time.
5. Anything that involves bashing another character: Portraying a female character as a slut or a bitch to make another female character look better ticks me off in particular. How do you think your favorite character would feel, to know you're scorning their friend in their name?! Bashing can, and will, ruin a good story for me. It doesn't matter who is getting bashed, I once stopped reading a fic I'd been following since the prequel because Ishida was introduced solely to be a rapist. I wish I could say that that was an exaggeration.
I also don't like Super! or Smart!canon characters. All too often, they end up being completely OOC Gary Stu's. Like the pairing types listed above, however, I will read them if the story is good.
1. Baby Boom- Crack. An epilogue to NaruHarem fic's, where Naruto is left in charge of his twelve kids when his wives take a vacation. (FINALLY found the start I had made on the new chapter! Can't say for sure when I'll be able to get to it, though).
2. As Yours- A NaruHina ficlet collection.
3. From the Stars- Reposted from lj. All legends have a story behind them... But only the tale of Tanabata has a perverted cow and THIS much sake! Ichihime, AU.
4. Malo de Amores- She was a clever girl, his princess, but not as clever as she thought she was. She had fallen so far she was about to hit the ground, and she didn't even know how high she had started out. -Hichihime, beware of lemonade-
5. 101 Berries- 101 100-word drabbles featuring Ichigo, Orihime, and their lifetimes together. Updated daily.
Completed Stories (Non-Oneshots)
1. Weaver Girl- Had there always been so many stars? So bright, so beautiful, so familiar and so very strange at the same time. -Ichihime, RenRuki- FLOL Tanabata '09 Contest Entry!
1. Short Straw (Tentative title)- During the Preliminaries, Naruto ends up fighting Gaara. NaruHina is the main pairing, with either SasuSaku or LeeSaku, KibaTem, ShikaIno, NejiTen, and whatever else comes up.
2. If Only (Tentative title)- What if Rangiku had held on for just a few more moments, that day in the Seireitei? RanGin.
3. To Ashes: When Ulquiorra warned Ichigo that if he didn't finish it it would never be over, he meant it.
1. Currently untitled- What if Sasuke's kids have pink hair... and like it? A sequel to Hair, SasuSaku.
2. Sacrificial Goat: Ichigo, Orihime, Tatsuki. On stupid villagers and what to do when you've suddenly become the Champion of the strangest goddess you'll ever meet. (AU, Ichihime)
Planned Bleach and Naruto Crossovers-
1. Just Another Mission (Tentative Title)- What if Urahara had decided to get some help, the day Orihime went missing? (I may also change the time frame for this from pre-Hueco Muendo to pre-Soul Society. Prewritten up to the Shattered Shaft.).
2. Shini-nin (VERY tentative title): A year after Naruto and Sasuke's death, Sakura and the other members of the Rookie Nine are killed as well. But they have no intention of settling down in Rukongai, and their eyes are on the prize: becoming Shinigami! (Bleach and Naruto, prewritten all the way up to Aizen's 'death' assuming I can find all of the notebooks I used. Ridiculously cliche idea, I know, but I started writing it one day and couldn't stop. XD).
3. Testing Out: In order to keep Aizen from going after Orihime again, the ryoka are sent to hide in Konohagakure. However, the only way that they can get in is by participating in the Chuunin Exams.
Other Planned Crossovers-
1. MIMO (hate this title, beyond tentative): Everyone knows that garbage in means garbage out when it comes to computers. But what about when that computer happens to belong to Sunnydale's favorite technopagan gypsy? (BtVS and Digimon (Adventure, 02, and possibly 03) in response to a challenge on TTH).
2. Everyday Unlife: Cordelia wonders why she is even surprised at anything anymore after she catches her visiting cousin, Orihime, babbling at her dearly departed roommate. (Bleach and Angel).
3. Falling Up: Seconds before Buffy jumped into the portal at the end of season five, Urahara Kisuke opened a portal of his own on the other side of the world. There won't be any resting in peace for this Slayer. (Bleach and BtVS).
4. Equine Dentistry (Another title that I don't hate!): He had a jingling telepathic horse following him around, wasn’t that enough? Or was Karma that sadistic and cruel? The answer was, of course, the latter. (Ishida-centric, Heralds of Valdemar and Bleach).
5. Whetstone: Apparently, being dead is like being in bathrobe in the middle of a crowd of other people in bathrobes. Except that there’s no ‘like’ about it. (Animorphs (fear my geekiness!) and Bleach).
6. Make a Castle Out of Mud: Slade wasn't the first to find Terra after she left the Titans. A certain talking black cat was. (Teen Titans and Bleach).
7. Clap Your Hands if You Believe: Elysia tries to say goodbye to her imaginary friend. (Bleach and FMA, anyone have any guesses on who's a shinigami in this? And no, it's not Hughes.)
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in.If you are part of the five percent who aren't,copy this,and paste it to your profile,and add your name to this list.AnimeKittyCafe,Hyperactivly Bored,Gem W,Bara-Minamino,Yavie Aelinel,Crazy Billie Joe loving freak,shadow929,The astrology Nerd,brown-eyed angelofmusic,piratesswriter/fairy to be,The gypsy-pirate queen,watching-wishing-waiting,100- Harry- Potter-,Dark Hershey, Kitsuru.
If you've ever pulled a door that says push, or pushed a door that said pull, PUT THIS IN YOUR PROFILE.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similiar, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
A large percent of writers don't know the difference between "your" and "you're". If you're one of the ones who does know ands wants to slug them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have OORFS (Over Obsessive Rabid Fangirl Syndrome) And proud of it, copy this and paste it in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself (i find that i am a very tough opponent). So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile. (except I'm not crazy, I'm INSANE!)