Author has written 44 stories for Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, LXG, X-Men: The Movie, Lost, Supernatural, and Dark Angel.
I'VE DECIDED TO GIVE THE OPTION OF LETTING MY FANS MESSAGE ME AND LETTING YOU GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL CAMEO APPEARANCE IN THE SERIES. MAIL ME THE NAME YOU WANT ME TO USE AND THEN ANY RELEVANT INFORMATION. SOON YOU WILL SEE YOURSELF (OR CHARACTER) IN THE STORY. THANKS!
1) For those of you who don't understand about Erin being able to become an animagi so early here's the thing, in my perspective children of those that were animagi already have it their blood so it comes easier to them. And with Hermione she's just smart and figures it out fast.
2) As always I am sorry it takes so long. I am bi-polar and probably have ADD and I am on medication to help me concentrate so hopefully these will get done in a timely manner from now on. Thank you for your understanding. And as always please feel free to comment or ask me questions. But please if you're just going to tell me I did a horrible job, save it. I take constructive criticism, but not telling me I'm wrong. This is my take on the HP books and movies. You have your own take, neither of us is wrong.
Series One: (Completed)
1) Scars of the Past (Year One)-Completed
The first book with the new character Erin Lyancomp (Black) in it. First year at Hogwarts and four friends coming together...unlike anything.
2) Heir of Slytherin (Year Two)-Completed
The second year comes for Erin Black and her friends Harry Potter, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley. What lays in store for them this year?
3) Daughter of the House of Black (Year Three)HP/EB, RW/HG-Completed
The third year of Erin Lyancomp and her friends. What happens with Sirius Black out of prison and if the others find out he's Erin's father and what about her own scar?
4) Time of the Past (Summer after Third Year)-HP/EB, SB/XL, RL/EM-Completed
Harry and Erin accidentally travel back in time to when their parents are at Hogwarts. And why aren't their parents like they thought they were? Was Sirius always so fast when it came to girls? (Or maybe just Xenia) Was James always such a jerk? Was Remus really the shy, little bookworm?
5) The Champion of Hogwarts (Year Four)VK/HG, CD/CC, FW/AJ, GW/EB-Completed
The Quidditch World Cup offered many fabulous sights including a full moon shot of Erin and Remus making--what? Erin and Remus under the full moon at the QWC making out and more? It's not possible! But Harry saw it with his own eyes...is this couple over for good? And Erin is spending more time with who?
6) The House of Black (Summer after Fourth Year)HP/EB, RL/NT-Completed
A lot has been going on at the Blacks, massive cleaning efforts and also a bit of charm work to stop Erin from telling Ron, Hermione and most especially Harry anything that is going on with the Order. All of Erin's letters are checked five times and even checked for spells so she doesn't put anything in that might go astray. The few weeks there seem like an eternity for her and then...Dementors in Little Whinging with Harry defended himself and using magic! Oh, and Erin gets magically locked in her room afterward so she doesn't go herself to get him. What else could go wrong? Intro of two new charries: Dean and Kaeli Monson.
7) The Time of the Wolf (Year Five)HP/EB, DM/KM, LM/DM, GW/DW, FW/MB-Completed
Year Five at Hogwarts is not starting out for the best. Although Harry is back in school and things between him and Erin couldn't be better...although the new teacher, Umbridge is going to be cursed if she doesn't shut her toad-like mouth or maybe just attacked by an angry wolf...and a wolf pack has been seen around Hogwarts...coincidence?
8) The Captive Summer (Summer after Fifth Year)-Completed
The summer after their fifth year and Erin is gone. No one can find her...and no on has seen her since the last day of school...before they got onto the Hogwarts Express. Everyone is worried and no one knows what to do. Where is Erin Black?
9) The Chosen Ones (Year Six)HP/EB, RW/LB, RW/HG, DL/GL, RL/NT, DM/KM, DM/LM, FW/MB-Completed
The sixth year is going just as bad as the previous ones, except with some notable differences. Harry is called to Dumbledore's office more often now for...uh...lessons...and more and more is being revealed to him about who they are and most especially who Voldemort is. More and more questions are being answered...but to what cost? Also more with Draco and Kaeli, how far is too far with Draco under so much pressure? And a new life is born.
10) The Black Secret (Year Seven) HP/EB, RW/HG, RL/NT, DM/LM, DM/KM, FW/MB-Completed
As the final year begins for Harry and his friends the destiny of all is coming to pass. The Chosen Ones are coming into their own form the Last Battle with Voldemort. With the death of Albus Dumbledore a new generation must rise to take their places as the leaders of the Wizarding World. With no one knowing if they will survive this tide.
Prologue: Jaz and Lucas
The summer before Hogwarts.
1) The Mark of the Dragon (Year One)-In Progress
Jaz (James Sirius) Potter's first year at Hogwarts. (FYI: I know that I said Harry would be dead, but I couldn't do it when it came down to it, so he's alive in this.) Incorporating many OC's including Sirius' three children at Hogwarts the same year and others. (Second Series continuing the Erin Black story.)
2) Hogwarts Under Seige
3) Year 3
4) Year 4
5) The Secret of the Lyancomps
6) The Lady of the Lake
7) The Return of Camelot
Harry Potter (Other):
1) The Ballad of Queen Elizabeth I
A poem written about the first Lucius Malfoy who put an anti-marriage jinx on Queen Elizabeth I. (One or two swear words)
2) Merlin's Legacy
A story of Merlin with his many times great grandson at the ruins of Camelot.
A one shot about Rowena Ravenclaw glimpsing our day.
4) The Strange Case of Wendelin the Weird
One shot story, what happens when a flame-freezing charm goes wrong? History will tell us.
5) Back To the West
Muggle AU where Harry sends back to England for a bride. Sirius' daughter.
Pre-Harry Potter/Marauder Years:
1) Going to Azkaban
Story of Sirius and the scene at the Ministry where he is being taken to Azkaban. Goes along with my series.
2) The Whittle Name
Short Story about Ada Whittle a student at Hogwarts during the Time of the Mauraders.
3) Toads and Rats
The Marauders in a Charms Lesson. Can anything turn out right when they're involved?
4) Roswell: 50 Years Apart
Two newspaper articles from Roswell in 1947 and then in 1997.
Harry Potter Years:
1) A Weasley Wandering
Ron after he left Hermione and Harry in the Deathly Hallows.
2) Of Mudbloods and Werewolves
An AU version of my HP world where Dean and Kaeli Monson are American and werewolves (different breed than Lupin) and a Potions class that goes horribly wrong.
3) A Hard Lesson to Learn
Two students coming to Snape for a potion. WARNING contains Pro-Life Abortion themes.
4) Eloise and her Nose
Eloise is unhappy with her off-center nose so she decides to do something about it.
5) Professors Winchester
What happens when Dean and Sam Winchester go to Hogwarts to be Defense Against the Dark Arts Teachers. (Original Charrie Erin involved.)
Jemmy: The House Elf
1) Jemmy: The Redheaded House Elf
A redheaded House Elf at Hogwarts.
2) Jemmy and Dobby
Jemmy the Redheaded House Elf is back! And Dobby is interested in her.
Post Harry Potter Years:
1) The Night the Lights Went Out in London
Ginny is the main character of this one-parter and she is telling a reporter about what happened a very long time ago one night. Inspiration from 'The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia'.
2) A Malfoy/Potter Love Story
A look in to the future at the next generation. (Following the series with Erin Black)
3) Mistaken Identity
Next Gen Story where Dominique Weasley finds what she thinks is a House Elf with her sister's things.
4) The Longbottoms
A look at the night that Frank and Alice were tortured from Neville after Hogwarts.
Lord of the Rings:
1) Four Stars of the Elves-In Progress
The story of the four stars, the Morning Star, Galadriel, the Noon Star, Anariel, the Evening Star, Arwen and the Night Star, Lothorienne and the men they love, Celeborn, Haldir, Aragorn and Validor.
League of Extraordinary Gentlemen:
1) The Betrayal of Dorian Gray-In Progress
Catty is young, rash and the one women Professor Moriarty should have known not to cross. But he did and now she is part of the League to stop him and she is angry. Along with her best friend, Mina, her new father-figure, Alan, her ex-lover, Dorian, her new 'brother', Tom, a new friend, Nemo and her new lover, Henry, the adventures of this girl and her family are just getting started.
2) The Curse of the League-Coming Soon
Catty is back, but not with Henry...the League returns and adds a new member, the incorrigible lawyer, Huckleberry Finn.
3) Catharina Frankenstein: Her Life and Story - Coming Soon
Every wondered exactly what transpired to make Catty the woman she is? Well wonder no more, here is why...
1) Jed's Shop
The story of how Mary and John met.
2) The Unforgiven
16 years after the boy's gave up hunting in exchange for Dean's life. They said they'd leave them alone...that they'd be safe...they lied.
Lost: (Crossovers under Lost)
1) River's Daughter (Lost, Firefly, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Stargate Atlantis)
River Tam and John Sheppard have a daughter.
2) The Sheppard Family (Lost, NCIS, Grey's Anatomy, Stargate Atlantis, Supernatural, 8-Below,
The Sheppard Family and their friends and extended family as they live their livers.
1) The Jondy Chronicles
X-Men/Lost Crossover: (Under X-Men)
1) Southern Heart- Completed
Rogue leaves behind everything she's ever known, home, family, and her best friend, Louisa. The story of their friendship being told through flashbacks.
2) The Gypsy Creed-In Progress
The story of Logan and Kaeli.
More coming...check back often!