Author has written 24 stories for Harry Potter, and Battlestar Galactica: 2003.
UPDATE RE. LITOZA (6 March 2014)
I'm writing the next chapter as we speak. It's comin'! Hang in there! 5259 words so far and about 50% complete. ETA in about 4 days, give or take (mostly give...unless I wrangle some babysitting :D )
I live in Sydney, work two jobs, raise my little daughter and foolishly thought it was a good idea to embark on a PhD in 2012. Occasionally, I write. I've been writing fanfic since 2002. Most of my stuff is HP D/Hr. You can contact me via email at email@example.com
I have dabbled in wholly original work, too. I plan to dabble some more when I magically create more time. You can find me at my fictionpress account.
I've given up on blogging - no time! But I'm on facebook pretty much 24/7. If you are a fellow fanfic writer/reader and would like to be friended, PM me.
A note regarding the formatting of the fics archived here
Formatting is MESSED UP. I did not have time to go through everything line by line when I transferred my stuff across after Coloured Grey went MIA. In fact, I had to get copies of some of my stories from other people, which meant they weren't going to be recent copies. The result was a mish-mash of formats, which FFnet's uploading system did not take kindly to.
A note regarding fic translation
Some of my stuff has been translated into other languages. I believe a quick Google search might lead you to a translated version. If you are seeking permission to translate my fanfic into another language, you have it. The only thing I ask is that you provide the original fanfic author's name (i.e. me), and link your work back to this site. Please also PM or email me with a link to the translated work, so I may pass it on to others who are looking for it.
Regarding 'The Dragon's Bride'
- The story was written in response to a challenge. Hence the uh, 'plot'.
- I am well aware that formatting is seriously wonky and that separate bits of dialogue (from different characters) are sometimes in the same paragraph. Italics and centering doesn't (always) work and the scene-change breaks have vanished. It makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall.
- tDB was written largely un-beta'd and it shows. Apologies for the typos, purple-ness and OCC-ness. I have not, and will not apologise for Draco's leather pants, however.
- *TRIGGER WARNING* Certain intimate scenes are of the dub-con variety, which is not everyone's cup of tea. *PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION*
- The original home for tDB in 2003 was AFF.net, under the title 'Skin Deep'. It was then housed at Coloured Grey from 2004 until CG's demise in 2009. I lost some 3000 reviews which I will never get back and I am still very sad about that.
- I do not give out PDF copies of the story.
- This story was written in response to a challenge and a series of prompts from a fellow shipper, 'Piia', a member of one of the 'ship's yahoo communities.
The requirements for the story were as follows:
1. Draco and Hermione wake up married, naked, drunk and tattoed in a hotel room.
2. Draco and Hermione may choose to annul the marriage or not.
3. The story must contain the following lines of dialogue (more or less):
* "Neville! You're a dead man! That's my sister!"
* "You're supposed to be sweet and pure!"
* "What do you mean only one room and one bed?"
* "Snape lost it when he heard!"
Awards For Which Readers Have Been Kind Enough to Nominate Me
HP Fanfic Polls 2013
3RD PLACE: Best legacy story (The Dragon's Bride)
Dramione Awards 2010
1ST PLACE: Best short story (Dystopia)
Dramione Awards Best of 2009
1ST PLACE: Best G/PG/PG-13 (Christmas Lights)
Best R-rated (Eyes of the Forest)
Dramione Awards Round 3
1ST PLACE: Best Epic (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Snark (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Action/Adventure (Dragon's Bride)
1ST PLACE: Best Declaration of Feelings (Dragon's Bride: Epilogue Part 6 )
Dramione Awards Round 4
3RD PLACE: Best Heart Wrenching Angst (Eyes of the Forest)
Unsafe External Link