Author has written 27 stories for Harry Potter, and Battlestar Galactica: 2003.
AndGladly on Instagram, Wordpress and Tumblr
Enchanted Awards 2019
WINNER (Legendary Award - Favorite 10 Years Author)
RUNNER UP (Shaken, Not Stirred Award - Best Action/Adventure Storyline): "Love in a Time of the Zombie Apocalypse"
Beyond the Book Fanfiction Nook Awards 2018
RUNNER-UP (Terror of the Inferi -Favorite Horror): "Love in a Time of the Zombie Apocalypse"
Granger Enchanted Awards 2017
WINNER (Dramione): "Love in a Time of the Zombie Apocalypse"
HP Fanfic Polls 2013
3RD PLACE (Best legacy story): "The Dragon's Bride"
Dramione Awards 2010
WINNER (Best short story): "Dystopia"
Dramione Awards 2009
WINNER (Best G/PG/PG-13): "Christmas Lights"
WINNER (Best R-rated) - "Eyes of the Forest"
Dramione Awards Round 3
WINNER (Best Epic): "Dragon's Bride"
WINNER (Best Snark): "Dragon's Bride"
WINNER (Best Action/Adventure): "Dragon's Bride"
WINNER (Best Declaration of Feelings): "Dragon's Bride: Epilogue Part 6"
Dramione Awards Round 4
3RD PLACE (Best Heart Wrenching Angst): "Eyes of the Forest"
A note regarding fic translation
Some of my stuff has been translated into other languages. I believe a quick Google search might lead you to a translated version. If you are seeking permission to translate my fanfic into another language, you have it. The only thing I ask is that you provide the original fanfic author's name (i.e. me), and link your work back to this site. Please also PM or email me with a link to the translated work, so I may pass it on to others who are looking for it.
On saving copies of my stories and file-sharing
I allow translation, I have no issue with spin-offs. I don't mind if you download my stories to read, but I do draw the line at posting copies of my stories in a file-sharing capacity. I choose to host my stories in one place - here. I ask that you please respect that decision and share links, not files. Thanks!
A note regarding the formatting of the fics archived here
Formatting may be MESSED UP for fics posted before 2015, as a result of a migration of all my fics from Colored Grey.
Regarding 'The Dragon's Bride'
I have never and will never give my permission for any of my fanfiction to be published and sold for any reason. You can print off the text for your own edification, but you cannot sell it. Fanfiction cannot be sold. It exists for everyone to read online, for free.
*TRIGGER WARNING* Certain intimate scenes are of the dub-con variety, which is not everyone's cup of tea. *PLEASE READ WITH CAUTION*
- The story was written in response to a challenge. Hence the uh, 'plot'.
- I am well aware that formatting is seriously wonky and that separate bits of dialogue (from different characters) are sometimes in the same paragraph. Italics and centering doesn't (always) work and the scene-change breaks have vanished. It makes me want to bang my head against a brick wall.
- tDB was written largely un-beta'd and it shows. Apologies for the typos, purpleness and OCCness. I have not, and will not apologise for Draco's leather pants.
- The original home for tDB in 2003 was , under the title 'Skin Deep'. It was then housed at Coloured Grey from 2004 until CG's demise in 2009. I lost some 3000 reviews which I will never get back and I am still very sad about that.
- I do not give out PDF copies of the story.
- This story was written in response to a challenge and a series of prompts from a fellow shipper, 'Piia', a member of one of the 'ship's yahoo communities.
The requirements for the story were as follows:
1. Draco and Hermione wake up married, naked, drunk and tattoed in a hotel room.
2. Draco and Hermione may choose to annul the marriage or not.
3. The story must contain the following lines of dialogue (more or less):
"Neville! You're a dead man! That's my sister!"
"You're supposed to be sweet and pure!"
"What do you mean only one room and one bed?"
"Snape lost it when he heard!"