Author has written 2 stories for Invader Zim.
2007: Having been inactive for...around...2 years, I've lost the Invader Zim vibe and have moved on to South Park. I hope you enjoy my fics, because I certainly enjoy writing them.
Hobbies, playing the violin, MMORG playing (Runescape! For the win!), doodling on my walls and painting.
My Favourite South Park Episodes in order:
1. The Wacky Molestation Adventure. Simply the most awesome episode ever, with so much 'what if' possibilities. The kindergarteners in this episode are also super cute.
Best Quote: "We already played with our parents...Now we wanna play with yooo..."
2. Ginger Kids. Very, very close here. I love this episode mainly because of Cartman. This has to be his shining episode.
Best Quotes: "Red Power!"
3. Cartoon Wars, parts 1+2. I prefered part 2, but meh. Once again, this is mainly because Cartman is my favourite character. I was a little disappointed by the ending, I think I would have rather have Cartman win, or just have him loses, no thanks to Kyle. I'm not keen on Kyle.
Best Quotes: "Cowabunga, motherf"
4. Probably. Brilliant episode, another of Cartman's best. Also home of the best Saddam Hussein quote.
Best Quote: "Satan: I killed you!
Saddam: yeah, well where was I gonna to go, Detroit?"
5. Go God Go. Mrs Garrison's theory of evolution. Loving it.
Best Quote: Mrs Garrison distastefully explains evolution.
He runs screaming out of the classroom.
Mrs Garrison: See, I knew that would happen"
Dreamah, signing off.
Unsafe External Link