Author has written 1 story for Inuyasha.
Hello there all! One Life is my very first fanfiction and I had so much fun writing it! I wanted to share it with you all so that you might leave me some helpful hints on how to improve my writing. Nothing is a better inspiration than peer reviews...or is it peer pressure...?
Where Am I On 'One Life'?
I also posted on my deviantArt account --along with a picture of myself diligently working on Ch.20. =)
A little about me and what inspired me to write this story...
My name is Marianne, pronounced "Mary-Ann" all one word, and am a late 1978 baby (yup, old). I graduated from college in 2002, am happily married, have a gorgeous daughter born June 2011, and work full time. I stumbled across Inuyasha on Adult Swim in 2004 in the wee hours of morning and was instantly hooked. Eventually I began to read the Manga too. My obsession even led me to begin learning Japanese! "Pimsler's Conversational Japanese." So, I am on lesson 8 and I still haven't learned how to ask your name, but I can ask you out on a date and I can order, "Beer, two bottles please." hehe
I love Sesshoumaru and his group. Rin will of course grow up, and being a romantic at heart, I wanted to know how Sesshoumaru and Rin would continue on together, so I decided to write my version of their future together.
After spending some time on this project, I discoverd that I am really enjoying writing and would like to work on my skills as a writer. So, here I am.
Don't you think writing romance novels would be fun?
1. AMC's "The Walking Dead": Daryl x Carol all the way!
2. Inuyasha the Anime Series
a. Sesshoumaru and Rin
b. Kouga and Kagome
3. Samurai Champloo (can't spell samurai)
if you haven't watched it...shame on you!
5. okay, okay, my husband
6. Monty Python's The Search for the Holy Grail
8. There are too many songs to list! I'm one of those people that walks around humming (sometimes loudly)her own theme song which changes about every day. I love just about all types of music! Yes, all!
Today's Theme Song: "Tainted Love" by Marilyn Manson...don't knock him 'till you've tried him!
9. REVIEWS! Also, if you want to E-mail me you are more than welcome to. =)I check my e-mail everyday!
10. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austin You have to see the newest movie version! It's fantastic!
11. There's soooo much more...
12. The following Anime other than Inuyasha:
DNAngel, Witch Hunter Robin, Hellsing, Bleach
Stuff I don't like:
1. doing the dishes...some people actually like doing the dishes...can you believe that?
2. people who ignore me when I say hello or ask them how they are doing. (I don't stink...I checked)
3. authors who write a fantastic fanfiction and then leave us hanging and never update, and I'm talking for like...for months and months and months and months! (yikes...I've turned into one of these!!!)
4. lima beans...eeewww gross!
5. changing the cat litter...does anyone like doing this...?
6. writer's block...blah!
List subject to change at author's descretion.
Unsafe External Link