Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Short Bio: Stella, 24. Writer, feminist, survivor, daydreamer. Cheers! (Follow me on twitter and IG: stelluuuuh_)
- Mostly romance. Well, who doesn’t like a bit of romance in their stories, right? Maybe some, but I enjoy writing about love.
- Angst. I love angsty, rage-filled stories because it reminds us that people are infinitely complex and vulnerable beings capable of making mistakes.
- Tragedy. Nothing strikes a heart than a good ol’ tragedy. Something that uncontrollable and yet totally unexpected, this makes the story more realistic and more interesting.
- Shitload of fluff. Oh, yes - fluff always makes dark stories a little lighthearted, giving the story balance.
- A little touch of mystery. I’ve always loved mystery / psychological trope which always adds a bit of a flair to the story. Something to keep the readers hanging by their nails on a cliff and make them want to keep reading.
Harry Potter: Draco/Hermione, Sirius/Hermione, Luna/Blaise, Blaise/Ginny, Ginny/Harry, Harry/Pansy, Ron/Pansy
The Mortal Instruments: Clary/Jace, Alec/Magnus, Isabelle/Simon
The Infernal Devices: Will/Tessa
Teen Wolf: Stiles/Lydia, Scott/Allison, Allison/Isaac
Sherlock: Sherlock/Molly, Mary/John
Stories in Progress:
- Our Story - WIP. Bella didn’t expect to know him. In fact, she didn’t know he was even capable of making her question everything. Bella/Jasper.
- We Live In Darkness - Change in an inevitability. It flows with the currents of a river, but how deep would she have to sink to learn to swim? Post-war. AU. EWE. Dramione.
- Breathe Again - NOT ABANDONED. But currently being rewritten. Will be re-posting the story after I’ve finished the draft.
- Remember Me - Fall of 1998. Two people: Caroline, a girl forced to become an adult at a young age; Klaus, a boy with everything to prove. It worked until it didn’t. And now, fifteen years later, they were both given a chance to fix what they couldn’t before. Will it be enough?
Her Five Things - One-Shot. Dramione. "He made her feel so alive; and now, he was dead." Hermione remembers the five things she loves most about Draco Malfoy. AU. EWE. Trigger Warning: Character Death.
When Hermione Met Draco - 11 chapters of slightly random encounters between Hermione and Draco.