Author has written 2 stories for Harry Potter.
-as of 06-04-2012-
It has been a LONG time since I've last been here. Admittedly I have lost interest in writing as I've entered high school and then university. I am very involved in my various organizations, but then again, this might be just an excuse. All my stories have been stored in my old computer, and now, unfortunately, it's gone. :(
I have been an active lurker, but a sudden urge to check on my profile came over me. And behold! My stories have actually been listed in other authors' favourite lists and communities. I was stoked, to say the least. This has motivated me to actually update my profile, and I am thinking of picking up my old dusty quill and continue to write again. :)
Now it is summer and I'm about to graduate, which means I have more time for writing. I do hope I can start it back up, after years of being inactive. Do forgive me if the stories I would now put out might not be as good as you would expect. My writing pen is be rusty from underuse. (Of course that will soon change, if all goes well :D)
On a side note, I may actually rewrite the chapters to improve the writing style. I was only an elementary student then so I might have to upgrade the vocabulary and style used.
-end of long note-
My former name was blue45angelicdevil, though I am thinking of changing my username to something more.. mature.
I am now 20 years old, and a college student graduating next term (if all goes well). I plan to start writing again after YEARS of being inactive here. I have to find some inspiration soon for some plots, and my old Plot Bunny Journal. (Yes I had one when I was a kid.) I have always loved reading ever since I was a wee lass, and my love for writing simply sprung forth when I was not satisfied of the endings for some of the books I've read.
1. Harry Potter series
2. The Lord of the Rings series
3. The Chronicles of Narnia - Thank J.K. Rowling that she made incredible books...
4. The Hunger Games trilogy
5. Inheritance Trilogy (especially Eragon) - Absolutely love it!!
6. The Merchant of Venice
8. Tuesdays With Morrie
9. The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flammel series
10. Jane Eyre
It's not exactly top ten but the list will take A LOT of space if I write all my favorite books.
Harry Potter Ships:
1. Harry/Hermione - my OTP if you could observe in my Favorite Stories list. Love me, ridicule me. I still think they are most compatible pairing comparted to the.. alternatives.
2. Ron/Luna - I think they would work well together. They would just.. meld.
3. Tom/Ginny - Weird, isn't it? I do not know how this came to be, but I suddenly just like this ship. Is it the well-written stories, the clashing nature between these two individuals, or perhaps my sudden obsession crush with Christian Coulson? Can't really tell.
4. James/Lily - Duh.
1. Buffy/Spike (Buffy and the Vampire Slayer)
2. Tony/Ziva (NCIS)
3. Captain Jack Sparrow/Elizabeth Swann (Pirates of the Carribbean)
4. Peter/Wendy (Peter Pan)
5. Lelouch/Shirley (Code Geass)
Please review to my stories! I'll be very grateful to you and I could also review to your stories if you want so... BYE ü