Author has written 1 story for Harry Potter.
Queen Of Creating is a mouthful, isn't it? If you PM me or anything, you can simply call me Queenie or something.
In case you were wondering (you probably weren't) I have another account but please don't ask for it, I'm trying to disassociate this account with myself in every way.
Queen Of Creating is also pretty vane... but they asked me for a username and I was very sure no one had this one.
Anyway, welcome to my library, you being on my profile makes me feel like I've done something right. You wouldn't come looking for more stories unless I impressed you with another one right? Or maybe you're here for a poll. Or to complain in my inbox. Either way all is welcome and I'm glad you made it here! If you can make it here... you'll make i everywhere... although that means nothing. Nothing special comes from making it to a person's fanfiction profile. Look at me, I'm babbling.
I have a tumblr and a twitter where I post different things. On both you can find updates on how far along I am in what story I'm working on, and every once and a while I'll post a short preview of the next chapter. Sometimes short, sometimes longer.
Twitter Username: QueenofCreating
Tumblr URL: queen-of-creating . tumblr . com (I tried to link it but for some reason they won't let me)
Down below is a list of things you can expect from me and my stories and such. I would suggest reading it before reading stories so you know what you're in for. Oh! And just so you know, I turned my settings so that if you swear in a review or PM it won't do this * shit. Believe me, I know there are times when you need to express yourself in a way where regular words won't do your feelings justice. Be free!
In the wise words of Eminem, "Fuck shit ass bitch cunt shooby-de-doo-wop (what?)"
Things to know about me and my stories
- I. Love. Harry Potter.
- Number one applies to both the series and the character
- I love all the Weasleys. Except Percy but I don't hate him.
- There will be no Weasley bashing in my stories. Except maybe Percy (I still don't hate him).
- I like the Ginny/Harry pairing, it's not impossible the pairing will be in my stories.
- I like the Ron/Hermione pairing, it's not impossible the pairing will be in my stories.
- Actually, to take this further, I adore Ginny Weasley. If you don't I wouldn't suggest reading any of my fanfics.
- I dislike cannon Draco Malfoy, but I think he's redeemable when put in the right situations.
- Many of my stories, whether centered around him or not, will have either a redeemed Draco Malfoy, or a Draco Malfoy who's not quite as much as an asshole.
- I loath Severus Snape with a burning passion. I think he's less redeemable than Draco because he's a grown man who takes his frustrations out on young children and adults who did nothing to him. Tragic though his life is, there are some things I deem inexcusable. I can understand people wanting to redeem Snape in their stories or sympathizing with him but I'm not one of those people.
- That being said, I take his past into consideration when writing my stories and don't make my dislike of his character stunt his potential in any of my stories. It's not impossible to see a redeemed Snape either.
- I'm mostly neutral towards Albus Dumbledore, I believe he isn't perfect and there was some messed up shit he did that I do not agree with but there will never be straight evil!Dumbledore or manipulative!Dumbledore and no Dumbledore bashing. But I will usually have the characters hold him responsible for his actions.
- To go further on number 12, I believe the characters saw Dumbledore as an all powerful wizard and forgot to see him as a person. They put him on this pedestal and forgot he could make mistakes, despite being the wise man he was. I think the readers may have done this as well. I think he himself also forgot to see things from the perspective of a friend and saw everything with war colored glasses. I think that last fact is what had him view Harry as a weapon and not as a boy at times. But it's obvious he truly cared about Harry and he always believed he was doing his best for the wizarding world. This being said, you can expect for him to be called out in my stories.
- I adore house unity and I'll try to work it into every single story I write. Even if briefly.
- I don't mind romance, but I personally feel like I do not write it well so it won't be the focus of most of my stories.
- I don't mind some other pairings like Dramonie or even Harmonie or whatever but I pretty much stick with canon pairings. Makes things easier for me.
- Never expect an M rating. And if-by some act of Merlin- I rate a story M, don't expect lemons or sex. That shit will not be written well. Please go read some other, well written M rated fic. Or hell 50 Shades. Shit go watch porn, do not look for something to please your horny lil eyeballs here.
- I'll take my readers thoughts into account 90% of the time. I'll try to add some of your ideas in, unless they clash with the story or my writing. There will be times when I finish a story completely or damn near completely before I upload it (you would love this because updates would probably come annually) and at those times I will likely not add much of what you say. But that won't happen much.
- This account is one I made solely for Harry Potter stories but it is not my first ff.net account.
- If you review any of my stories during its publication, and you do it outside of guest, I might send you the first couple lines or even the first couple paragraph of the next chapter as a preview and a thank you. Unless, of course, if the first couple lines are too revealing.
- Updates may be scarce sometimes depending on my life outside of writing, but unless I say there will be no more of a story because of something, or if (God forbid) I die or something equally as horrifying, you can always expect a new chapter. Even if it's been months- but I'll try to avoid that.
- That being said, I'm quite bad at regularly updating stories, but I'm trying to get better.
I may add to this list, I may take things away. Who knows.
And how about, since I'm here, a list of my favorite Harry Potter Characters? Top ten?
- Ginny Weasley. Yeah, she's not usually so high up. But I love her.
- Harry Potter
- Ron Weasley
- Sirius Black
- Hermione Granger (Gasp! Ron before Hermione? You're damn right Ron's before Hermione. Fight me. (ง •̀_•́)ง)
- Neville Longbottom
- Remus Lupin
- Rubeus Hagrid
- Now, I'm going to put Fred and George for one spot but believe me I think of them as two people.
- And finally (actually he's number eleven since George is number ten but whatever) James Potter! We don't know too much about him but I stand by it.
Okay that's all!
Oh, go find and read Mark Reads Harry Potter. You won't regret it, I promise, he's great.