Author has written 5 stories for Fire Emblem, Golden Sun, and Chrono Cross.
Greetings to any reader that has visited this page, either by any purposeful reason or accident! First and foremost, there shouldn't be any mistake or doubt that I am 'raitei', and well, let's just keep my real name concealed as a tiny unimportant secret. As a normal author here in Fanfiction.net, I write for the fun or it, and who knows? I just might want to take this as my future career in my later years. But for now, I guess I'm more content with using video game characters in my works rather than creating my own original characters as a rough beginning. Anyway, here's some details about me:
- Age : 18 (as far as 2010 goes)
- Country : Malaysia, Asia
- Birthday : 24th March
- Gender : Female
- Favourite pastimes : Listening to music, reading murder and exciting books, watching anime and playing games...and writing fanfics!
- Favourite anime/s : Get Backers, Full Metal Panic, King of Bandits Jing, Chobits, Naruto, Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale nochi Guu, You're Under Arrest, D.N. Angel, Gatekeepers, Ranma 1/2, Read or Die, Oh! My Goddess, Appleseed, Howl's Moving Castle, etc.
- Favourite games : Fire Emblem 7, Golden Sun 1 and 2, Tales of Destiny 2, Guilty Gear, Chrono Cross, Final Fantasy series, FF Tactics and FFTA, Heroes of Might and Magic series, Phantasy Star series... and some others I can't seem to remember. Too many.
- Favourite pairings... I have nothing much against other pairings, just that these are my 'preferred ones':
Golden Sun : Isaac/Mia, Garet/Jenna
Ah yes, before I forget, I do not own any muses of my own.
Fics currently working on :
'Crazy Happenings' (Fire Emblem 7 - Rekka no Ken)
Type: Humour multi-chapter AU
'Bonding Ties Between Reality and Non-reality' (Golden Sun)
'Just Joking!' (Fire Emblem)
Type : Humour multi-chapter, partly AU
'A Present to Give, A Christmas to Remember' (Golden Sun)
Type : General twoshot
Future fanfics in mind :
1. Another Golden Sun fic, either based romance or mystery. Or maybe both, for that matter.
2. A murder mystery FE fic. Ha, that sounds good.
Latest updates: 9th April 2011 - I'm alive! One piece of good news: I WILL continue Bonding Ties as much as I can starting from May, which is next month! Yes, I'll be having holidays for four months, so do expect at least ONE update then :) Until then, thanks so much to all those who stop by and read!
In the mean time, readers can visit my profile at Writing.com, where I upload all my original works. It's a great website with great writers and readers!
A special thank you goes to Daidairo for drawing a picture of Isaac and Mia (Golden Sun) in dedication to Bonding Ties! This is roughly how they look like during the ball event, so readers can now imagine better :P Thank you lots, Daidairo! Here is the link : (P.S. I'll be waiting for the coloured version, Daidairo! XD)
Guess that's all, if anyone has any other suggestions or any requests to make, feel welcomed to do so. And if anyone wants to email me, you're always welcome to do so again. See ya, folks =D