Author has written 10 stories for Prince of Tennis, Gundam Seed, Naruto, and Code Geass.
20 and female. No time to write. All the time to read. How does that work lol. (and yes, I'm still very slowly working on Live In's...)
I normally read and favorite. I apologize if I don't review, but I have little insight to give to writers :/ Do contact me for illustrations based on your fanfic tho. I spend most of my time on Tumblr, DeviantArt, and Facebook.
Current fandom obsessions: Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Doctor Who, Mitsuru Adachi manga, Mars, Area no Kishi
Current music obsessions: Les Miserables, Ingrid Michaelson, The Beatles
What I like in my fanfiction:
- Bishies. Totally. There's my feminine hormones talking.
- Hurt and comfort
- Clever language and biting wit
- Content that invokes strong emotion in the reader.
- Realism... or as close as you can get to it. Appropriate romantic upbuilding speed, plz.
- Mercy. This sounds like a cop-out, but I don't enjoy people being punished in any serious form. Vengeance is delicious sometimes, but I'm a sensitive weirdo so I'm a big fan of (realistically built up) redemption.
- Passion. I love to read writing from authors who genuinely love what they write and would read it themselves if it were written by somebody else. Probably one of the only reason why I actually write fanfiction even though I'm a complete slob at updating is because I can't find the specific type of fic that I want to read and so I have to write it myself.
What I do not like in my fanfiction:
- Slash, especially when it is not appropriate. I have relaxed my standards from before, but I'm still completely grossed out when reading slash between characters I don't believe have chemistry together. Bromance != romance, people. And don't even get me started on J2.
- Overly sexual material. In general, some sexual content is agreeable, but as I am completely unable to appreciate it, it's not recommended. No non-con, though. Rape is terrible.
- Large paragraphs of text (and I mean like one third of a page kind). I dislike this because it makes my brain and my eyes hurt.
- Bashing or negative flanderization. Humiliation is only allowed to happen to Complete Monsters. I am a firm believer in the ability of characters to mature and develop.
- Horrible unrealistic romance and Purple Prose.
- Gary Stus. Please, for the love of God. PLEASE NO.
Unsafe External Link