The Dance badger dance
Sixteen Things to Do at the Shops
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and put them into people's carts when they aren't looking
2. Set all the alarms in Housewares to go off at five minute intervals
3. Make a trail of tomato juice leading to the rest rooms (preferably BEFORE the pissed janitor attempts to clean it up)
4. Go to the Service Desk and ask to put a packet of M&M's on lay-by
5. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in Housewares"... and see what happens
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' to a carpeted area
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from the bedding section
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?!"
9. Look right into the security camera and use as it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are
11. Dart around the store suspiciously humming the 'Mission Impossible' tune
12. In the Auto-Department, practice your 'Madonna' look with different sized funnels
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say, "PICK ME! PICK ME!" (i tried this in Myer. I popped out and fell onto the woman's shoes.)
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the 'fetal position' and scream,"NO! NO! It's those VOICES again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and wait awhile; and then yell -veryloudly-, "There's no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, GO!"
I was told to post this bunny to help world domination
( _ )
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)( And Donuts)
LEARN CHINESE IN FIVE MINUTES!
Ok read the english meaning and then "OUTLOUD" say the chinese words...
(You MUST read them out loud or it doesnt make as much sense)...
1) Thats not right... Sum Ting Wong
2) Are you harboring a fugitive... Hu Yu Hai Ding
3) See me ASAP... Kum Hia Nao
4) Stupid Man... Dum Fuk
5) Small horse... Tai Ni Po Ni
6) Did you go to the beach?... Wai Yu So Tan
7) I bumped in to a coffee table... Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni
8) I think you need a face lift... Chin Tu Fat
9) It's very dark in here... Wao So Dim
10) I thought you were on a diet... Wai Yu Mun Ching
11) This is a tow away zone... No Pah King
12) staying out of sight... Lei Ying Lo
13) He's cleaning his automobile... Wa Shing Ka
14) Your body odor is offensive... Yu Stin Ki Pu
15) Great... Fa Kin Su Pah