Author has written 4 stories for Spyro the Dragon, and Pokémon.
My name is Soldier of the Dragons, as you should already know, just call me Soldier if its easier. I am a simple person who writes for fun. Don't worry, I will stay dedicated to a story if I am writing one, unless I die, put into a coma, get drafted and become a soldier for my country, or, hopefully, get sucked into one of my choice video game/franchise. If there is ever any other implication that stops me from writing then I will try to find a way to tell you and then take the appropriate measures to ensure my stories continue under another writer of my choosing. That doesn't mean go and steal any of my stories. I don't make threats, I make promises, because if you do, then "I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!" quote from the Grench from 'How the Grench Stole Christmas.' And no, I won't really hunt you down, I just like that quote and had to use it. (Or will I?)
On another note, just to keep things clear, I am a guy who just happen to be good at writing, (at least in my own opinion).
Next, if you haven't realized, I'm a type of person who says it how it is and that does get me in trouble, a lot. But I learned to just shut my mouth and don't say a word, which for some reason also gets me in trouble.
Enough about that. Now I will tell you what types of stories I like.
(Not in that order)
There is probably more, just haven't discovered them yet.
The only other thing that I can tell you about what I like about stories is if the story is good or not and that I will read any rating, no matter what is in it, be it blood, gore, guts, going from one place to another, fighting evil, or saving a world against impenetrable odds, what ever, if its good that is, if the writing is bad then the story won't make any since and that only brings a headache.
And lastly, for now anyways, I will have a profile picture up when I can make my own, same goes for my stories, I want to try to keep it as original as I can. Thanks
I found this on another writer's page and did as it asked. It is quite funny though.
DRAGON PRIDE METER:
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
REAL FRIENDS: Are the reason you have no food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr./Mrs.
REAL FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD/MOM.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
REAL FRIENDS: Will sit next to you saying "Dang … we really messed up … but that sure was fun!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
REAL FRIENDS: Cry with you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
REAL FRIENDS: Keep your stuff so long they forget it’s yours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
REAL FRIENDS: Can write a book about you, with direct quotes from you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
REAL FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
REAL FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I’M HOME!"
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
REAL FRIENDS: Are for life.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
REAL FRIENDS: Not only kick everything out of their schedule to listen to what’s wrong, but help come up with vindictive plans to make you feel a whole lot better!
FAKE FRIENDS: Make you say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
REAL FRIENDS: Come right over and hang out with you, until you either fall asleep, or kick them out.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
REAL FRIENDS: Will repost this.
Things to do in a shop when you are bored.
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
I honestly couldn't help but laugh... and I might be thinking about doing one or two of these.
98 percent of the population would die if Johnny Depp said it wasn't cool to breathe. Copy this onto your profile if you would be one of the 2 percent that is laughing your ass off.
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
Hope that was entertaining.