Author has written 12 stories for Naruto, Fate/stay night, RWBY, Descendants, 2015, Dungeon ni Deai o Motomeru no wa Machigatte Iru Darou ka, and Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！.
You can call me simply Ran or Random.
Alignment: True Neutral
Luck: Failed App Installation
So I was reading someone's profile (Don't judge me, you are doing it now!) and I came across this. I found it amusing...
The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the European Union rather than German, which was the other possibility.
In the first year, "s" will replace the soft "c". Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard "c" will be dropped in favour of "k". This should klear up konfusion, and keyboards kan have one less letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome "ph" will be replaced with "f". This will make words like fotograf 20% shorter .
In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible.
Governments will enkourage the removal of double letters which have always ben a deterent to akurate speling.
Also, al wil agre that the horibl mes of the silent "e" in the languag is disgrasful and it should go away.
By the 4th yer people wil be reseptiv to steps such as
During ze fifz yer, ze unesesary "o" kan be dropd from vords kontaining "ou" and after ziz fifz yer, ve vil hav a reil sensibl riten styl.
Zer vil be no mor trubl or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi tu understand ech oza. Ze drem of a united urop vil finali kum tru.
Und efter ze fifz yer, ve vil al be speking German like zey vunted in ze forst plas.
If zis mad you smil, pleas pas on to oza pepl.
Check this out...
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile
(Of course spellcheck hates practically every word of this!)
Lately I have been obsessed with riddles. Here are a few to take a gander at. Answers are below.
1. Which word in the English dictionary is spelled incorrectly?
2. What gets broken without being held?
3. Forward I am heavy, backwards I am not.
4. What has one eye but cannot see?
5. Take off my skin and I will not cry--you will.
6. I am a cold man without a soul. If there is any warmth inside of me, it will slowly kill me. What am I?
7. It stalks the country side with ears that do not hear.
8. I am tall when I am young, and short when I am old.
9. They come out at night without being fetched, and lost in the day without being stolen.
10. I have keys but no locks, space but no room. You can enter, but can't go outside. What am I?
11. In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack once pulled back. What is it?
12. I can only live where there is light, but if the light shines on me, then I die.
13. What goes up and down without moving?
14. I am a king, but also a common tool of measure.
15. Kings and queens may cling to their power, and the jester's got his call. But you'll soon discover, the common one outranks them all.
16. What makes a loud noise when it changes its jacket, becomes larger, but weighs less?
17. What kind of pet always stays on the floor?
18. What is the longest word in the dictionary?
19. It can be cracked, it can be made. It can be told, it can be played.
20. What do you throw away, but keeps coming back?
21. The more there is, the less you see.
22. What building has the most stories?
23. What belongs to you, but is used most often by others?
24. Why do dragons sleep during the day?
2. A Promise
4. A needle
8. A Candle
12. A Shadow
13. A Staircase
14. A Ruler
17. A Carpet
18. Smiles- there's a mile between the S's
19. A Joke
20. A Boomerang
22. A Library
23. Your Name
24. So they can fight (k)nights
1. You cannot stick your tongue out and look up at the ceiling at the same time: a physical impossibility
2. All idiots, after reading this will try it
3. And discover that it's a lie
4. You are smiling now because you are an idiot.
5. You will soon post this on your profile for another idiot to see.
6. There is still a stupid smile on your face.
If you count as an idiot, post this onto your profile! (A Smart Idiot if I may add)
Something I found in another page. It made me sad the first time I read it:
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrust the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Child abuse - MAKE IT STOP! If you dislike child abuse as much as I do, copy and paste the top poem onto your profile.