Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, Rosario + Vampire, and Sword Art Online/ソードアート・オンライン.
Hobbies: Writing Fanfiction, Gaming, Watching Anime, Listening to Music, Adrenaline.
Top 10 Favourite Anime/Manga:
1) Naruto (First Anime I ever watched, knowing what I was watching was Anime. Forever in my heart)
2) Sword Art Online (Swords, Semi-Harem, OPness, a couple you want happens etc)
3) Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei (Right hand is Death, Left hand can Heal. Tatsuya-kun, is the real deal.) (I thought of it myself)
4) Rurouni Kenshin (Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki)
5) Dragon Ball Z (Highlight the Z)
6) Danmachi (The whole story appeals a lot to me)
7) Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry (At this point, let me tell you. Any anime with an OP char, holding a sword and having a romantic interest to a Green eyed red haired voluptrous girl is a top Anime for me)
8) Overlord (Finally, a good Skeleton. Besides Scorpion)
9) Seiken Tsukai no World break (Stated in n.7)
10) Berserk (Because if you can finish with a madness anime, do it.)
Favourite Games: Cs:Go, Minecraft, Guild Wars 2, , MMORPG's in general, Dragon Age: Inquisition, GTA, Assassin's Creed, God of War, Age of Empires series, Warcraft Series.
Favourite Music: I like any type of music, but I am mostly in rock.
Favourite Sports: Any sword wielding martial art, fencing.
Regarding my stories:
1) Uber-Godlike: This means that most, if not all my stories, shall feature an Uber-Godlike Naruto. For those who don't understand, let me give you my personal difference between Godlike fics and Uber Godlike ones. In Godlike fics, the main character will be very strong no doubt, but he won't be strong from the start, or will his strength have few, if no equals in terms of amount. In Uber-Godlike fics, Naruto is invincible from the start, or gets invincible very quickly, with only one character being able to reveal his true power, usually at the end.
2)No Yaoi : No reason to explain what I mean.
3) Harems: Most, if not all my stories, shall feature a Harem. I can add anyone, except Yaoi and Sakura.
4) Writing Style: I have a different writing style. I understand most stories split descriptions and conversation, but I don't do that. I write more like the older fanfiction style. So, you will see large columns of text instead of hundreds of lines. I understand if you do not like this way of writing, but if you read my story nonetheless and you like it, do not complain on the style. I can change the way I write through grammar, vocabulary or details, but in how I shape up the story itself, that I cannot do. It would be like telling me to change the way I write with a pencil or pen.
These are my universal story characteristics. If you're against one of these (4th characteristic an exception), I would believe my stories won't be to your liking. But since you never know, I still urge you to read them. However, if you don't like it, don't flame because you're against these types of stories.
1) Send a PM through Fanfiction.
2) Twitter: Thunderito, or @Thunderito9
[I update my profile as regularly as I can. Head here to see updates regarding all of my stories, my account in general, or regarding information. Thank you for your time reading this, have a great day and like my stories! ;) ]
Dragon Fiend Maps: