Poll: what long story would you like me to start? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Harry Potter, Criminal Minds, Misc. Plays/Musicals, Avengers, Shameless, Merlin, Supernatural, High School Musical, Sherlock, Big Bang Theory, and Twilight.
Hey guys my name is ashton and im a pansexual, transgender male who's been writing fanfiction for a while and this account is totaly for fun but if I set deadlines for myself I will most likely meet them. You can send me any prompts for the fandoms I write about (as long as they are gay ships) and Ill most likely write a story based on it.
hi... I know lame right ya and that's how I start my profile with a lame intro but my fanficts will be [hopefully] more interesting. their are just some some fanfictions that iv been looking for that aren't there and ya [iv been saying ya lately] and some will be totally cliché but some will be completely my idea . mostly harry potter,divergent, and bands. their will most likely be a couple one shots and lemons. also minor or graphic abuse and non-consensual depending on the story ,minor swearing. most ships are gay.
most characters will be canon or close as I can get will try to update once a week to any story's posted. plzz post suggestions and criticism in the reviews [I need to know what I'm doing wrong].
harry Potter/Draco Malfoy
harry Potter/Lucius Malfoy
harry Potter/Severus Snape
Tris Prior/Eric Mathews
Andy Beirsack/Ashley Purdy
Spencer Ried/omc or Derek Morgan
20 Things to do at Wal-Mart
1. Get 24 boxes of things and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares". . .and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream. . ."NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Challenge people to duels in the back aisles with wrapping paper tubes.
18. Have a conversation with yourself loud enough so that people in the other aisles can hear you.
19. Throw things over one aisle into another one.
20. Mark out price tags with a sharpie.
DO YOU WANNA BUILD A SNOWMAN(Band edition)
do you wanna buy some band merch