Author has written 25 stories for Harry Potter, Kyo kara Maoh!/今日からマ王！, Pet Shop of Horrors, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Fairy Tail, and Blue Exorcist/青の祓魔師.
Question Asked : Why do you Write?
Me : I Write because it makes me Happy.
Question Asked : Why do you Read?
Me : I read because I need them like the air I breathe.
Writing is a passion. Writing is fun.
Important - I am writing a few stories at the same time. In order for me to maintain this, I will update my stories in chronological order. My updates will be very slow since I have Real Life to consider. Rest assured, My stories will never be deleted.
Disclaimers will only be available on The First chapters. Only Warning of any kind will be available chapters by chapters.
Please note that English is my second language. This means my grammar and verbs are not tip top perfect. As good I am in English, the language itself has too many rules for me to remember. I hope my errors are not too horrible. If it does, my apologies.
Here I would like to inform you my main betaers- they are Paxwolf, Insaneone42 and Y-dO-u-CrY . They will be the ones betaing my stories.
The stories that I've written so far is...
FanFics that I've Written and their current status.
Harry Potter Fics
The Chosen Warrior. (Status - One Shot - Completed) = A brief Final Fantasy VII crossover.
Familial Bond (Status - One Shot - Completed)
The Potter Prince (Status - In Active Progress)
Harry Potter And The War of The Arvanian. (Status - On Permanent Hiatus!)
Healing Heart. (Status - In active Progress)
Fight For Freedom! (Status - In active Progress) - Co Written with Yaoi-Tenshi1412. Fic posted under her profile
(New news for FFF= I'm going to be posting FFF under my account too. And perhaps gradually (this depends on Yaoi-Tenshi) I will be taking over the fic since Tenshi isn't into this project much.)
FFF is now posted under new name, Once A Leader, Always A Leader. (In progress) taken over from Yaoi-Tenshi1412.
Kyou Kara Maou!
God Save Our Captain. (Status - In Progress) = crossover with Harry Potter.
Of Woos and Chased. (Status - Completed)
The King's Consort. (Status - On Hiatus - Very slow Progress)
Yuri's Girlfriend or Boyfriend. (Status - In active Progress)
Yuuri's Secret Life. ( Status - In active Progress)
Just a Lie. (Status - Completed)
Trouble at the Arcade. (Status - Completed)
For KKM, I write ConYuu since they are my One True Pairing. Only on rare occasion I'll write Yuuram.
Petshop Of Horrors.
Finding Family. (Status - In active Progress)
It All started with a Vampire. ( Status - On Hiatus!)
Of Men and D. (Status - One Shot - Completed)
Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
Their Illicit Affair (Status - In Progress)
His Beloved Paramour. (Status - Completed)
The Sky's Resolve. (Status - One Shot - Completed)
As Fate Would Have It (Status - One Shot - Completed)
As Fate Would Have It Grand Magic Games (Status - In Active Progress)
Their Existence. (Status - One Shot - Completed)
Now that the important stuff is out of the way, I'll drabble from here on out. Feel free to skip them if you want. It's just things that I have and AM into. (This is mostly applied to HP Fandom)
Type of Fanfic That I love to Read
Time Travel and Alternate Universe - Depending on the timeline and story plot.
Main Character centric - Stories that are interesting in plots and does not necessarily requires pairing such as Adventures category.
Strong character characteristic - Strong independent quality in a character.
Type of Fanfic that Turns me off
Marriage Law Fic - Either you wed or leave Wizarding world.
- I don't know what they are trying to prove with this type story plot. This plot makes no sense whatsoever. Most marriage law fic falls under 'Post-War' category. If that the case, Don't you think it is ridiculous how the Ministry force them to marry (or leave). The glaring fact is that the Wizarding population are outnumbered and are depleted. This course of action is unwise. They should find ways to increase the population, not decrease them further by hinting them to leave!
Inheritance/Descendant with too many Titles
- Too cliche. Not realistic at all. I stop reading when Harry became The Heir of ALL the founders as well as Merlin (and maybe Morgana) on top of being The Heir of Potter and Black. It's ridiculous that Harry is the Richest Wizard thanks to all this inheritance and all that came with it. Because of this Harry characteristic tend to be OOC. Too OOC. He suddenly became spoilt, arrogant, and snobbish overnight! It is believable if One heir from the Founder line is inherited from The Potter side, but it was BS to have ANY inheritance from the Evans side. This reason will contradict the "Fresh Blood" stigma.
Mother was an adopted pureblood.
- Seriously! where is the creativeness here? What's so special about Lily Evans that she was singular out by Dumbledore? Purebloods don't have a brood like the Weasleys. The prospect of Continuing their line is important to the Pureblood. Aside from death of the whole line/clan, only a squib is likely to be given up for adoption. There are a lot of line that died out. So what's so special about Lily Evans?
- No offense to any Ravenclaws or House Ravenclaw. No matter how writers out there tweak Harry's personality to suit their stories better, or wanting Harry to appear strong in character; I can't see Harry's main trait as a Ravenclaw. Seriously, I can't. Ravenclaw is the house of intelligence; where grades and reasons means a lot to them. They are practical in that sense. That said, any adventures or challenge arise that is not academic, they will avoid them or try not to get involve unless it stares at them in the face. Ravenclaws don't look and avoids trouble. Now why I said Harry is NOT a Ravenclaw? Harry is not the type to just let things roll while he frets about his studies. Nope. That is not Harry Potter. Harry is smart, yes. But he is not the guy to let reason rule his head (asking him to leave it to the teachers to handle) when other people's life are in danger. That is why, Gryffindor and Slytherin are a possibility as his main traits.
Characters or School reads Character Books aka Life exposed to the World
- HP character got look up and read HP books, Books suddenly appear and was read to the whole school. All they ever did was copy paste whatever written by JKRowling. Question : The plot exist for a reason - Shouldn't they do something about making the outcome better than what the books describe? Why don't they DO something instead of reading the book, ranting and drabble and deny on what was written. We all know what The HP books says. Instead of just READ them in disbelief, why not DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE ABOUT IT?! Skip the reading and crowds reaction! Why not help Harry win the war or make his home life better?
Time Travel that involves travel to the Marauders time and start over a new life.
- Don't get me wrong. I don't hate this type of plot. it's just plain weird for many reasons. What makes Harry Potter Harry Potter? Is that he is the son of James and Lily. If Harry travels to that time for a break and remain incognito, then it's fine. However, If he suddenly change his name legally (which always change something of a many variation of Evans surname), decide to stay there and falling in love... this can change too much of the future. Harry Potter might not be born to begin with! (so if - Why Harry Potter exist in the first place?)
High school Drama Fic
- Anything that is pure highschool drama aka the normal boring worries of test scores and school crush or Rich Girl falls for Bad Boys is just bland to read! What's worst is if the fandom involve is actually an action pack fandom, suddenly the fic is lack of that action category is an ultimate killer!
- I don't mind polygamy much. I like small harem fic where a character paired up with two women, three tops! Big harem fic, I find it distasteful. Mainly because it's unreasonable, nonsense and downright greedy and selfish. Isn't it ridiculous that the main character gets to have every single (and sometimes already married) females of that fandom? If it's a school setting, then the whole school population is his, If it's a community then all the female he met becomes his women. The heck?! What I really bloody hate is that on top of it, the character can even have sisters together in his harem. Let me tell you one thing. Women are by nature easily jealous. No women - even by the teachings of the society - would want to see their man favors someone else more than her, even if that someone is her own sister. It's bad enough all of them are under one roof, but add jealousy and favouritism, you get a whole lot of trouble.
Incest or more precisely Oedipus Complex. (Mostly tied with above point)
- Oh my God! really? Is that character too pathetic or is there lack of opposite gender choices in that fandom? If you have a twin thing going on, I can understand the bond but to fall in love and marry your own sibling - I don't care if the said sibling is absent from other timelines but for real... reenacting your mum and dad love story is not healthy. Enough said.
I think I've ranted enough here. Enjoy reading, folks!