Author has written 34 stories for Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V, Yu-Gi-Oh! ZEXAL, Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, Fullmetal Alchemist, Misc. Anime/Manga, Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS, Re:Zero, My Hero Academia/僕のヒーローアカデミア, Demon Slayer: Kimetsu No Yaiba, RWBY, Gravity Falls, Steven Universe, Fire Force/炎炎ノ消防隊, and Helltaker.
I’m back everyone! Fresh! Tanned! And CRAZIER than ever! To celebrate my evolution , it’s time to rank-up my card representation!
Donjusticia High Templar of Madness…and something about justice or whatever/ ABSOLUTE MADNESS Attribute/ RANK (The Speed of Light X the mole value of the universe/ 24-year-old Mormon Boy Fanfic Writer/ Ritual/ Fusion/ Synchro/ Xyz/ Pendulum/ RINK! / Tuner/ Union/ Gemini/ Spirit/ Effect AND normal / Must first be natural birth summoned by combining the love of two wonderful parents. Unaffected by card effects and negative criticism. Cannot be destroyed by battle or internet trolls. You take no damage from battles, card effects, or cyber bullies. Once per week, you can pay approximately 25-30 hours of your free time: Publish 1 Yu-Gi-Oh related Fanfic to Fanfiction.net, and if you do, Summon Frog the Jam in order to utterly wreck your opponent with its awesome power! Each time you publish a chapter of Fanfiction with this effect, bring smiles to each of your readers’ faces with wonderful comedy or thrill audiences with a great adventure story.
I was born in California but moved to Utah shortly afterwards. Since I was a kid, my older brother and I always loved reading stories. This love eventually developed into the desire to write stories until we were both writing and illustrating small stories, mostly about tanks and airplanes blowing each other up, with bits of scratch paper and pencil. I fell in love with the Yu-Gi-Oh series when I first encountered it, bought a Red-Eyes Structure Deck, learned how to play the game, and have loved the series ever since. I hope you will all enjoy my creative works, whether it’s my hilarious comedy series, “Venom’s Quest” or my Adventure series like, “Signs of Renewal.”
I am LDS (Latter-Day-Saint, not Leo Duel School, though I admit I got a kick out of Masumi saying “LDS is the Greatest!” YEAH MASUMI!!! You’re my #1 Favorite Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V girl just for that!). I believe that although Christ’s original church was once lost to the earth through apostasy, through the grace of Heavenly Father, it has been restored to us in these days. I believe that the teachings of Christ’s church continue to this day and that we are led by a literal prophet of God, Thomas S. Monson. In addition to this, I believe the following:
1. I believe in God, the Eternal Father, and in His Son, Jesus Christ, and in the Holy Ghost. I believe they are an active part of our lives. I believe they know each of us individually and love us more than we can imagine. I firmly believe that through the power of prayer, we can literally speak with the most important person in the universe to ask for advice and guidance, to petition for blessings, and express our love and gratitude.
2. I believe that men will be punished for their own sins, and not for Adam’s transgression. We became fallen man because of what happened in the Garden of Eden, but through the Atonement of Christ, we are redeemed from the fall in the Garden of Eden and can only be kept from the presence of God by our own evil.
3. I believe that through the Atonement of Christ, all mankind may be saved, by obedience to the laws and ordinances of the Gospel. Christ’s Atonement enables all to be saved. But we cannot be saved if we do not strive to be obedient to the laws of the gospel any more than we can expect to be saved through our good works without the Atonement.
4. I believe that the first principles and ordinances of the Gospel are: first, Faith in the Lord Jesus Christ; second, Repentance; third, Baptism by immersion for the remission of sins; fourth, Laying on of hands for the gift of the Holy Ghost. I believe Christ set the example for all when He was baptized by immersion in the river Jordan by John the Baptist. As part of our discipleship, we are also asked to not only be baptized, but accept each principle and ordinance of the gospel Christ has revealed to His church.
5. I believe that a man must be called of God, by prophecy, and by the laying on of hands by those who are in authority, to preach the Gospel and administer in the ordinances thereof. This basically means that I believe God’s church is one of order. I cannot just randomly decide one day that I have the authority to baptize someone. That authority must first come from God.
6. I believe in the same organization that existed in the Primitive Church, namely apostles, prophets, pastors, teachers, evangelists, and so forth. I believe that God has organized the church exactly as He has seen fit.
7. I believe in the gift of tongues, prophecy, revelation, visions, healing, interpretation of tongues, and so forth. I believe that miracles and spiritual gifts from Heavenly Father are real and continue to this day. We can take comfort in knowing that God truly is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
8. I believe the Bible to be the word of God as far as it was translated correctly; I also believe the Book of Mormon to be the word of God. Together, these scriptures testify of the love of Christ to all peoples and nations and serve as a testament that that love continues to this day.
9. I believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and I believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God. God is not dead or sleeping. He continues to be active in our lives and will continue to reveal His will to us.
10. I believe in the literal gathering of Israel and in the restoration of the Ten Tribes; that Zion (the New Jerusalem) will be built upon the American continent; that Christ will reign personally upon the earth; and, that the earth will be renewed and receive its paradisiacal glory.
11. I claim the privilege of worshipping Almighty God according to the dictates of my own conscience, and allow all men the same privilege, let them worship how, where, or what they may. One of the truly beautiful things about being a follower of Christ is that, as C. S. Lewis put it, we do not have to believe that every other religion is evil and wrong from beginning to end, nor do we have to hate one another because our beliefs are different. Christ taught to love all, so while I have the right to worship in the way my conscience dictates, this also means I am morally obligated to respect this same right for everyone else.
12. I believe in being subject to kings, presidents, rulers, and magistrates, in obeying, honoring, and sustaining the law. Latter Day Saints like myself decry the chaos and evil of such things as anarchy and violent insurrection. While we will fight to defend our beliefs, we believe that Latter Day Saints should do all in their power to work through the power of the rule of law before resorting to things like rebellion and revolution as a last resort.
13. I believe in being honest, true, chaste, benevolent, virtuous, and in doing good to all men; indeed, I may say that I follow the admonition of Paul – I believe all things, I hope all things, I and the other Latter Day Saints have endured many things, and hope to be able to endure all things. If there is anything virtuous, lovely, or of good report or praiseworthy, I seek after these things.
I am always happy to talk to anyone in a cordial conversation about my beliefs. If anyone has any questions, feel free to PM me and I will be glad to answer them. If I don’t know the answer to your questions, I will tell you that I don’t know, and will proceed to research the topic further. Thank you.
Policies (Updated 12/12/16)
I always love getting messages from my readers. Feel free to PM me for just about anything, but be aware that I cannot always respond to your posts immediately, and I will not be available Sundays, nor am I obligated to read posts that are vulgar or confrontational. Nevertheless, I usually try to respond to a post within the same day it was posted.
I mostly write comedic parodies, but I like to think of myself as a Jack-of-all-trades who can write whatever genre he wants. Here is some info on the works I have created thus far.
Crazy Bell (A Strawberry Ice-Cream Flavored One-Shot): A parody of Nox Descious's work, "Broken Bell." (Completed)
Epic Battle of Epicness: A special gift for CorinnetheAnime. Features a hypothetical duel between Yami Marik and Berserk Yuya. (Completed)
Impractical Visions: A parody of Sinking Into Ruined Shadow's, "Impossible Visions." (Completed)
Second-to-Last Will: A parody of Shimmering-Sky's, "Last Will." (Completed)
Mad Demon World: A musical parody of Shimmering-Sky's, "Demon." (I'm actually debating whether or not to finish this one or not).
Moon-Light Mood-Swings: A parody of Nox Descious's work, "Moon-Light Sorrow." (Work will continue as more content is released from the source material.)
“Venom’s Quest:” My first work of Fanfiction and one of the most popular thus far. If you have pictured Starve Venom Fusion Dragon as the most evil dimensional dragon in the multiverse… this story might change that perspective. About one chapter will usually be posted every month, depending on how much Yuri action we get from Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V. If things take too long, I’ll probably create my own Crack chapters of ludicrous adventures. (Update): "Venom's Quest" is now so officially crazy, that it's evolved into a crossover. / Update 9/11/16 / This story now contains "Berserk Party Animal."
“Once More (One Shot):” A special thank you for one of my favorite authors, CorinnetheAnime, who helps proofread my work. I recommend reading her work, “No More,” and “Venom’s Quest,” before enjoying this one shot parody.
“Signs of Renewal:” A highly ambitious 3-part project that combines the thrill of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V and 5 D’s into one thrilling epic as events in an alternate universe time line cause members of the bracelet girls to become Dark Signers. I anticipate each part of this series to be roughly 30-40 chapters in length for a total of anywhere from 100 to 120 chapters, so this is a very long term project. Like my other projects, I aim to post new content about once every month, usually two chapters at a time for this series. (update 10/30/16: Scratch that, this story is going to be HUGE, like, probably double the number of chapters it will take to finish this sucker. Not that I'm complaining).
Thank you everyone for your support. It is truly a delight for me to write this fanfiction and share it with the dear fans of Yu-Gi-Oh Arc V. I look forward to meeting you all and bringing a smile to each of your faces with my entertainment. Stay awesome and as Chojiro would say, “ENJOY!”Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE
changed currents (18)
Nox Barian (6)
The Amalgam (14)
|Community:||The Egao Force|
|Focus:||General: All Categories|