Author has written 5 stories for Inuyasha.
Um...I like Inuyasha a lot. It's my favorite. Probably all of my stories are going to be about Inuyasha, or at least crossover with Inuyasha. I dunno, that might change later, but right now...yeah...>>I usually have some oocness in my fics, although I try to keep it to a minimum. Still, since most of my ideas are outrageous or strange or just plain crazy, there's always bound to be a little bit of odd behavior.
Just for the record, I'm catching back up to another semi-favorite of mine, Rurouni Kenshin, and so I may or may not idulge a little ficness with that series as well. But to be honest, I could really see Kenshin Himoura being just an alias for Shippou when he grows up...I mean, his goofiness, his ungodly speed, his skill, his bright red hair...yeah.
Kinds of things I usually don't like very much >>
1. Inuyasha x Sango pairings. I don't see where the idea comes from. For that matter, I only halfway like the Sesshoumaru x Kagome pairing that a lot of people write, but it's at least fathomable. And one that I pretty much think is just kind of creepy-Kagome x Shippou. All I can say is...well, I don't even know what to say. I mean...Kagome is pretty much raising Shippou like her own child...for that matter, I feel the same way about 97% of Sesshoumaru x Rin pairings as well. Not that the physics are off, just the feelings seem...well, Sesshoumaru seems to act more like a father to her than a suitor.
2. Flamers. (no, Jakotsu, I'm not talking about YOU. I'm talking about people who flame stories for no good reason.)
3. Most of the lemons. I'm not a fan of lemonade, or lemon meringue pie, or lemon cheescake...if you know what I mean...ahem. It's not the idea that gets to me, it's just that it's embarrassing to think about those things in public. In private, I tend to drift in all directions with my fantasizing. But reading other people's fantasies is like reading their minds, and I don't want to know what's in everyone's mind.
Although, come to think of it, haven't we all wanted to be able to read minds? Hehehe. But no, to be honest, it's just that most lemony sours are so sudden and unrealistic that it's actually a big turn-off to me. I mean, come on-these things don't just happen overnight! Lol. But enough of that.
Kinds of things I usually like a lot >>
1. Reviews. They're always helpful, whether simply a short comment of praise to lift my spirits, an opinion on the story so I can better gauge people's reactions, or suggestions and information.
2. People who update steadily. I try my hardest to be one of them. And also, people who are descriptive without being overwhelming, which I have been told that I need to work on sometimes-please tell me if I'm being over-descriptive!
3. Variety. Whether it be the classic themes, such as switching Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, to the more original idea, like having Shippou draw a picture with evil Teletubbies (Art Contest was the title of the story where that was found, I think.) And variety along a storyline as well-focusing first on one person's perspective, then changing to another's point of view on the same subject.
4. Unrequited love, especially if masked with a conflicting emotion such as hate or neutrality. Don't ask me why I like reading about it, because more often than not it either turns into a syrupy romance or a bitter tragedy. (Almost like those Lifetime movies...hmmm...)
5. Characters that I especially adore and/or admire-Sesshoumaru, Rin, Shippou, Jakotsu, Bankotsu, Inuyasha, Kirara (and even though it's not from the same show I still love that little kitty-cat that's in every episode of Trigun!)
So now that I've rambled forever and ever with my nonsensical words...why not read some more of them in my stories? ;)