Author has written 6 stories for Alias, Blakes 7, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Borderlands, X-Com, Warhammer, RWBY, Mass Effect, and Titan Maximum.
No one special, just posting some fanfiction I've written over the last year or so. I generally write rather bizarre crossovers.
1) Unrequested Rebirth: A crossover between Alias and RWBY. Jack's confrontation with Arvin goes a bit differently and they end up on Remnant. How will the CIA officer handle the Grimm?
Efficiently. That's how.
2) Unknown Contact: The obligatory Mass Effect-XCOM crossover, just set a little earlier than most. The Migrant Fleet is looking for new worlds, new tech, new allies. Humanity would very much like to not be exterminated by aliens from beyond the stars. SYNERGY!
3) The Effect of Liberation: A crossover between Blake's 7 and Mass Effect. The universe is older than we believe and darker than we can imagine. Still, the arrival of survivors of a dystopia may bring some light.
You know. Hopefully.
4) Diana Goes Forth: A crossover between Wonder Woman (2017) and Blackadder Goes Forth. During Private Plane, Blackadder's escape from the Germans goes wrong when he, Lord Flashheart, and the gang, get lost trying to escape. Fortunately, Flashheart's good luck cancels out Blackadder's bad luck when it comes to crash landing sites.
5) Avoiding the Madness: A crossover between Titan Maximum and Borderlands. There is peace and therefore no need for men like Gibbs. He goes looking for a new purpose. And finds one, keeping the universe from descending into utter chaos and madness.
And crowning himself Super-King Big-Nuts.
Not necessarily in that order.
1) Dragged Away (Buffy): On Graduation Day, Faith was comatose, Wesley was knocked out and Harmony was killed. But the vampires didn't leave fresh meat behind when they fled the returning sun. Seven months later, everything is different.
2) The Blue Lady (Steven Universe): A mirror is a valuable thing and it doesn't stay lost for long. Found by humans, Lapis Lazuli lives amongst them. For a thousand years. She is the Blue Lady and the world will never be the same.