Author has written 25 stories for Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Arrow, Batman, Hunger Games, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, 100, Jessica Jones, Squid Game, and Wynonna Earp.
Join the server! A SYOT community server, flourishing with nearly 100 members; from reader to writer and submitter, meet all of us here. Everyone's welcome, and we don't bite! If you'd like the invite link, please DM me.
• Hi! I'm Firedawn, a one-shot fanfiction writer for various fandoms. As of now, I'm active in the Hunger Games fandom. I submit kids to SYOTs, sometimes.
• I'm also on Ao3 (account name: Serpyre), if that interests you; I write a variety of oneshots for F/F pairings over there.
• Please feel free to PM me if you wanna strike up a chat, whether about my fics, or your stories, or anything else! I'm on Discord (DM me for #ID) and you can also PM me at Tumblr (@firedawnwrites) if you want to talk.
Death Is So Red: Main Verse [Part 4/4.]
• DISRverse is a verse centered around the exploration of rebellion. It is founded upon the basis of what might've happened if the 55th Games played out differently. As can be seen, this series chronicles the before, the in-between, and the makings of a revolution; told throughout the Games.
• PART 1: They That Are Broken By The Night is the first fic in the series, which tells the 55th Games, and why it had become a turning point for revolution. Contains significant F/F content. [Complete.]
• PART 2: They That Are Alive By Twilight is a companion fic to Broken, which tells of the 55th Games, from the perspectives of the lovers: Madison Saros and Maeve Alcraiz. [Complete.]
• PART 3: They That Are Told To Survive is the second fic in the series, which tells of the 56th Games; containing the fallout of the 55th Games, and chronicling the growing revolution in Panem. [Complete.]
• PART 4: No Rest For The Dead is the final fic in the series, which chronicles the conception, the makings, and the creation of a revolution. [In progress.]
BLOG: disrverse. weebly. com
Death Is So Red: Verse Preludes [Part 3/4.]
• PART 1: They That Are Shattered Storms (48th Games). This is our introduction to Hezediah Zenkovah, a significant Victor in the DISRverse who will play a significant part in NRFTD. [Oneshot. Complete.]
• PART 2: They That Are Messianic Marauders (51st Games). This is our introduction to Juno Argostoli, another Victor of the DISRverse, who we will also be seeing in NRFTD. [Oneshot. Complete.]
• PART 3: They That Are Swept From The Shores (52nd Games). This is a story that revolves around the District 4 duo of the 52nd Games, Talquin Seasbane and Alithyia Essetella. Written by ladyqueerfoot. [Oneshot. Complete.]
• PART 4: They That Are Buried In The Dark (54th Games). Introducing the direct prequel to TTABBTN, a culmination of all the preludes. Many cite the 55th Games, as being the beginning of the end. That is true. But it was truly the 54th Games, which had made the conditions possible, for the beginning to commence. A story that revolves around Sterling Stelvein, along with her lover, and the Fours. [Oneshot. WIP.]
Death Is So Red: Additional Content
• They That Are Destroyed By Daylight is a “what if” fic to TTABBTN, which is about Victor Maddie in an alternate universe, and of her protege who comes after. [Twoshot. Complete.]
• They That Are Driftwood and Bone is a fic that contains all the AUs to DISRverse, whether it be oneshot or multipart, involving the characters who we've all met through this journey. I hope you enjoy! (:
Havoc Twins Verse [Part 1/2.]
• Havoc Twins is a collab verse between I and symphorophilia! It chronicles the story of two Gamemakers, Voitsekh and Maeve, and the Games that they'll be a part of making.
• PART 1: Ashes To Eve To Haven Dust, Too is the prelude fic of the series, centred around up-and-coming Gamemakers Voitsekh Nazeryan and Maeve Alcraiz. Of course, they might be way chaotic, with only pancakes and girlfriends and exes on their minds, but is there something salvageable in their brains that'll make for a great Games? [In progress.]
Metanoia [Part 1/2.]
• THG fic character exploration. Centred around internalised ableism and recovery, in the context of a Career District, from the POV of a failed volunteer - Cel Perdanez. Focused upon the makings of, the disintegration of (and the recovery of) a F/F relationship. Dealing With Devils Verse AU spinoff.
• PART 1: Riptide. [Complete.]
• PART 2: Saviour. [TBA.]
Submission and Placement History: t. ly/PeaX [Yep, it's supposed to look like that!]
Dan Ingram (14)
Muse of Fanfiction (28)
Paradigm of Writing (91)