Author has written 24 stories for Van Helsing, Shakespeare, Elisabeth, Count of Monte Cristo, Underworld, and Doctor Who.
In case you're interested:
- I am European (yay?);
- I am a woman (have got several private messages asking me this);
- I prefer using the British spelling (just so you know before you begin whining);
- English is not my first language (insert a sad face here);
- have no betas (because I don't want to be a nuissance, more or less);
- romance is the main genre in all of my stories - for a reason; :)
- the rating of most of my ongoing stories (if it is not rated M already) might go up any day without any prior warning, if I feel like it;
- M does not mean smut for me. Some sexual content, sure... But it's more likely excessive fluff, for which I am not sorry;
- Time Lady!Rose is what you should eventually expect to happen in the majority of my who!fics. It's my headcannon and I can't help it;
- parts 1, 2, 3 of either STories or Wounds are not related plot-wise (several aspects might be similar, but that's it) and can be read separately;
- I try to update (most of) my fics in some kind of order, but
What other fanfics could you expect of me? More Doctor Who. (YES!) More Elisabeth? (not very likely, but I will finish my ongoing story properly one day) Some fandom I've not written for before? Some I have stories posted in? Crossover fics?
Maybe. Maybe not. Stay tuned... Read, review...
...and thank you!
The sequel to Falling Away With You is now taken off this site. Because I don't think it was necessary at all. Maybe it was, but only for me. Make your own (happy?) endings in your head instead. If you have read it - fine.
Happily Ever After will not be removed, no matter its questionable grammar. Happy endings is what I live for. (Džuljeta stands for Juliet, by the way.)
No other fanfics will be removed. I think so.
Thank you again.