Author has written 44 stories for O.C., MI-5/Spooks, and Silk.
MY SILK FIC IS NOT ABANDONED! I PROMISE! I KNOW IT FEELS LIKE IT BUT IT'S NOT. I WILL RETURN!
Hey I'm Anna, known as Ansy Pansy or Panz
I'm 26 and live in the North of England
Email: [email protected] - Feel free to say hi/yabber about writing etc etc
Website: - currently being updated
I love writing and began fanfictioning many years ago after being inspired by The O.C.
I also love reading, theatre, horse riding, sailing and the countryside.
I'm an actress and writer and my fanfiction has had to be put on the back burner due to work, job-hunting and writing an original novel and sequel (helped out by the fantastic National Novel Writing Month, check it out!)!
My fave TV shows are The O.C., Spooks, Grey's Anatomy, Silk, Monarch Of The Glen and Waking The Dead
My fave books are Rebecca, Pride & Prejudice and Harry Potter
My fave ships are Kirsten and Sandy, Meredith and Derek, James and Lily, Martha and Clive and pretty much all of the Harry Potter and Spooks characters!
I mainly read James/Lily and other HP stories, O.C. Kandy fics, MerDer, Silk (we need more Silk writers!) and some Hunger Games.
I absolutely adore the lovely and talented people on here and have made amazing friends, had brilliant conversations and whiled away many a pleasant hour reading your fabulous fics, THANK YOU!
I never expected to write anything other than O.C. fics but then the Spooks one appeared (I did have an idea for a Zoe one once when I was distraught about her leaving but never got it down) and now the Silk one and there is a James/Lily hibernating in my brain!
I have a lot of unfinished fics on my computer which I do write whenever I get the chance. This includes my new Silk fic, a 26000 word and counting Kelly fic and lots of O.C. stories. I will post as and when I do finish them. There's no pattern so hopefully any updates will just be a nice random surprise many months or years into. I live in fear of getting a message on here saying "What happened to you?"! I don't have any truly unfinished fics leaving everyone hanging but I do know how sad I feel when writers just disappear off. I'm still around, honest! (Even four years after I wrote that!) I'm just lurking and reading!
OK, enough about me!
Fanfiction listed below (obviously!)
Other Fics started:
- 'You're The One That I Want' - Kandy in 'Grease' the musical at Berkeley
- 'Maybe It's Better This Way' - a giant Kandy fic I can't seem to quite finish
- 'Three Rules' - Kandy and Kimmy, why Kirsten's a Cohen not a Cooper
- 'Remember I Love You' - a very tragic Kandy fic...cause I'm cruel
- Kelly fic
- A Kandy at Berkeley fic (will probs be quite long eventually but have only written random scenes so not going to post it yet!)
- My Dreams About The O.C. (very weird real dreams I've had about the O.C. will post sometime as a laugh!)
- A Kiki-Taryn convo the day after The Countdown episode! (My computer died & lost this fic so I'm too mad to write it again at the mo'!)
- Some end-of-season-2 Kandy thing, thoughts of Sandy and Julie
- One to do with Kirsten's battles - Ryan, Rebecca, Rachel etc
- Kirsten's Children - different takes on when Kirsten was pregnant with the child she didn't keep, ie, when was it! (longish)
- Other fics to do with the whole Sandy/Kirsten and Rebecca/Carter senarios! Dunno if I can bear to write such angst tho!
- Mebbe, shock horror horror, something that involves Carsten eek
'Cherries' and 'Ice' will be redone sometime (God knows when) to make them a bit smuttier
'Chocolate & Strawberries' and 'Camping' will appear sometime!
Enjoy reading and _please_ review. THANK YOU!