Author has written 45 stories for Kim Possible, Naruto, and StarTrek: Voyager.
Fandoms: Star Trek, Kim Possible, and Naruto
Website: JuPiter Station (The Janeway/Paris Fanfic Archive). The Station has been online since 1998, yet I have discovered a passion for Kim/Ron since April 2005, so I might not be updating the Station as I used to be as I explore my love for Kim/Ron. :) (Note as of March 25, 2007: It seems I no longer have interest in the Station anymore, given I have more interest in KP and Naruto instead of Trek in the past year.)
FF Community: Fire & Wind Square http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Fire_Wind_Square/73589/ This community is devoted to archiving the best of Naruto/Tenten and Naruto/Temari fanfics. There are also harem and other Naruto pairings (No Yaoi) but only if the fics are very good to read. The title was thought up from the characters' elemental chakras. I always thought Tenten would have Fire as her nature chakra, while it is clear from canon that Temari and Naruto have Wind nature chakra, thus one Fire and two Winds make up the title 'Fire & Wind Square'. ;)
About my fics and writing style: I always believe that when I start a story, I should finish it. I don't do WIP (Writing In Progress) stories, given I don't see it as fair to the readers that someone doesn't finish a story due to lack of feedback, etc. Before I post a story, I write it up from start to finish. That's how I work. (BTW, I don't mind stories posted a chapter at a time, like G-Go's incredible "REUNION" and "UNION" stories, as long as I know the writer is going to finish the story. I don't like it when a writer writes a great story and just abandons it and doesn't finish it at all. That's rude. :( ) (Exception Note: There is one exception to my 'I finish writing a story before I post it' rule. If a story is too long, I might post up pieces of it as I write along. I know this is the WIP way, but I found out that my rule would make people wait for more than a month or so for a story when I write up one that is very long.)
Regarding the Kim Possible: The University Years series: Anyone who is new to the series, the KP: TUY series is a series of one-shot stories regarding life of Kim, Ron, and friends attending Upperton University two years after "So The Drama". Some stories are lone one-shots, while others are tied into story arcs. Pretty much it is like episodic television with individual stories and arcs all tied into a single series to tell the lives of the characters as time goes on. This series has first started with "Looking Back, Looking Forward," which was at first suppose to be a stand-alone one-shot. That story was inspired by Goofmore's art (link below). Yet after "Looking Back, Looking Forwad," my brain came up with further ideas for stories regarding Kim and Ron at Upperton U, and I had started writing up more. Soon after I started my second story, I realized I had created a series if I was going to write up more stories all tied together, thus I came up with the title Kim Possible: The University Years and since then this series has grown. I certainly am enjoying writing up more stories for KP: TUY as the characters (both from the TV series and original characters) evolve and grow together, not only as they attend university but also from day-to-day living and the occasional big events that happen. :) (Note as of March 25, 2007: Given I'm focusing mostly on "A Bond of Honor" and perhaps other R/Y stories, the TUY series seems to be suspended indefinitely. As of now, I have no idea whether I will ever return to writing for this series.)
KP: TUY series and Season 4 of KP TV series: As of the end of November 2005, Disney had confirmed that there will be a Season 4 of the Kim Possible TV series, thus the movie "So the Drama" no longer is the last TV episode of the series as people thought after it had been annouced in 2004 that the series would end with Season 3. With Season 4 no doubt having Kim and Ron still in Middleton High, the continuity of the KP: TUY series is an AU (alternated universe) from Season 4. Therefore, the KP: TUY series would not fit Season 4 canon. As the author of the KP: TUY series, if I see a way to fit a Season 4 episode into the KP: TUY series, I'll do so. If not, I'll not do so, so I don't want to hear any complaints or snappy remarks saying a story doesn't conform to a Season 4 episode. This series was created after "So the Drama" aired with the knowledge that Season 3 was the last season, thus how would I know Disney would backtrack and order a Season 4? I certainly did not saw that coming.
Regarding the The Reflections Universe series: Well, like TUY, The Reflections Universe (aka TRU) series has started out with a story ("Don't Look Back") which suppose to be a stand-alone one-shot. Well, some reviewers thought some follow-up stories should be written, thus I've written two more stories and made a trilogy. Unlike TUY, TRU have Ron Stoppable paired with Yori (from episodes "Exchange" and "Gorilla Fist"), and I found myself loving the R/Y (aka Rori) pairing very much next to K/R. I've written a fourth story, and thus I've decided this would be a series of its own. So expect occasionally stories from the TRU series to be written by me. Unlike TUY, TRU stories will be random in the timeline so I will mentioned when a story takes place. Just remember fellow K/R fans that TRU does not have Kim and Ron together as a couple. It's mostly Rori, so please don't read it if the concept of Rori makes you queasy. Yori is very rarely written in fanfics (or seen in KP fan art), and I feel it's a shame this wonderful character is not mentioned much at all. So I hope my TRU series will do Yori honor to show her as a loving, caring person I've seen in the KP TV series. :)
The chronological order of the TUY series goes from TUY Story #1 onward, thus it's easy to follow the series, for one just have to read #1 to the present story. The TUY stories will not jump around in the timeline. The only exception are the flashback stories when a character tells a story regarding an event in the past.
However, the stories in the TRU series is random in the timeline. It's still recommended to read them in order from #1 to the present one, for the first three stories establish the foundation of the series. Yet to give the reader the correct view where which story takes place in the timeline, the following list shows the chronological order of the TRU series...
- "Don't Look Back" (Story #1)
To see what the Kawasaki KLV1000 motorcycle (Ron's bike mentioned for first time in TUY's "To Help A Friend") looks like along with a description, go to this site at http:///kawasaki_klv1000_05.shtml To see the KLV1000 with luggage attachments, as mentioned in "To Help a Friend", go to this site at
If anyone is curious to see what Ron's Japanese formal attire looks like in the story "An Honorable Valentine", check out the guy on the lower right of this page at
The following links are to sites containing pictures and information regarding the traditional Shinto wedding as mentioned in "A Promise Forever":
- My "A Promise Fovever" cover art on DA - http:///view/1945965/
For anyone's information and curiosity, the following images and fan art, found over at DeviantArt and elsewhere, has inspired certain scenes in my KP and Naruto stories:
1) "Looking Back, Looking Forward" ('KP: The University Years' story) - Goofmore (K/R kissing scene) http:///view/14960657/
3) "Don't Look Back" ('Reflections Universe' story) - MinnesotaMutt ("Sunset Contemplation") http:///view/19888985/
4) "'Tis the Season" ('KP: The University Years' story) - ivymae457 (Kim and Ron's formal evening attires and Kim's hairstyle & make-up)
5) "Another Stoppable Day" - ivymae457 (All Ivy's 'spawn' art in her scraps - JD, DJ, and Deborah) http:///scraps/#KP-Sketchdumps (In late June 2006, ivymae457 drew a wonderful drawing of BJ Stoppable as she would be like in "No Perfect Love". Check it out! http:///view/35272050/ )
6) "Missing You" (Stand-alone Yori story) - MinnesotaMutt ("Yamanuchi's Lonely Heart") http:///view/29623807/
8) "Whatever It Takes" (Naruto NaruShion story)
9) "Whatever It Takes II" (Naruto NaruShion story)
- (Shion's outfit mentioned in Chapter 4) - highpriestess747 ("Shion") http:///art/Shion-96052426
10) "Unexpected Love" (Naruto NaruTen story)
- ("Unexpected Love" Cover Art Facial Close-up) - lexisss ("Unexpected Loe Cover closeup") (Note: This is a large facial close-up of the smaller head-to-toe cover art on lexisss's dA page. It's on my page since I'm the owner of the art, thus I placed just the facial close-up up with a link to the smaller head-to-toe art on lexisss's page. :))
- (Tenten imagining Naruto wearing Temari's outfit and holding battle fan, Chapter 1) - MsKeller ("Naruto: Uzumaki Wind")
- (The New Ichiraku Ramen Stand, Chapter 2) - Blood-ruby16 ("Gai's Ramen Stand")
- (The New Ichiraku Ramen Stand, Chapter 2) - Kunoichi-san ("UL - The New Ichiraku") (Note: I'd commissioned Kunoichi-san to draw the New Ichiraku Ramen Stand for me. After so long without Ruby16's amazing work, I'd decided to commisioned an art to show the New Ichiraku. The result is this amazing art of The New Ichiraku. It's different than Ruby16's ramen stand, yet I love it enough to went back to change the stand's description in the fic. :))
- (Tenten's necklace given to her by Naruto, Chapter 2) - JuPMod (me, JPMod) ("UL - Tenten's necklace") (Note: This is just a rough sketch done by my hands to give a rough good visual to what Tenten's necklace looks like.)
- (Tenten holding up necklace, given to her by Naruto, Chapter 2) - Tenchufreak ("Commission: Unexpected Love") (Note: There are two links. One to a cropped, close-up on my DA page, and the other to a full, small-res version of Tenchufreak's DA page. Please note that the ramen stand seen behind Naruto and Tenten in this art does not match the new Ichiraku Ramen Stand in the fic. Naruto and Tenten's clothes and expressions, as well as the necklace, match the fic precisely.)
- (Tenten and Naruto dancing at the dance club, Chapter 3) - JuPMod ("UL - Dancing Night Away") (Note: This is cropped close-up of the full art done by petiteantoinette. Link to full art can be found in discription of cropped close-up.)
- (Naruto holding Tenten from behind as they hold out their chakra blades, Chapter 4) - DKSTUDIOS05 ("Wind and Fire: NarutoTenten")
- (Tenten's two-piece sexy swimsuit, Chapter 5) - Kyomana ("Naruto Girl bookmarks")
- (Tenten and Naruto kiss at Waterfall Lake, Chapter 5) - Rocktuete ("Naruto: Waterfall Lake Closeup")
- (Tenten and Naruto in the hallway of his apartment building prior to her kissing him, Chapter 8) - Yukikou-chan ("NaruTen - Hallway Love")
- (Tenten sexily teasing Naruto as she opens her blouse in his apartment, Chapter 8) - Kimikow1 ("NaruTen: UL - First Time Together")
- (Kakashi and Anko's kimonos, Chapter 9) - Teennoei ("Kiriban: KakaAnko")
- (Naruto and Tenten in kimonos as they walked together at the festival, Chapter 9) - AnauchihaD ("Commission - NaruTenten")
- (Naruto and Tenten eating dinner at Ichiraku, Chapter 9) - Ramachan ("NaruTen Romantic Dinner")
- (Naruto and Tenten dancing after eating dinner at Ichiraku, Chapter 9) - RamaChan ("NaruTen Romantic Dancing")
- (Tenten rubbing her foot up Naruto's arm, Chapter 9) - Natsumi-sama ("NaruTen - I Want More Loving") (Note: The scene in the art does not match the scene in the fic though with him standing next to her as she sits on the countertop. Yet Tenten and Naruto are wearing precisely what is mention in the fic.)
- (Naruto carrying Tenten to the shower to 'clean up', Chapter 14) - NeWBlack-Elixe ("NaruTen - UL Hot Smooch") (Note: The link is to the full-version on my page due that NewBlack has deactivated her account.)
- (Naruto and Tenten's clothes worn on night of bachalor parties, Chapter 15) - lexisss ("Commission: Unexpected Love") (Note: Yes, this is the "Unexpected Love" cover art. I finally found a place to use the clothes seen in the cover art, and it fits perfect with them wearing such clothes at the bachalor parties. :))
- (Tenten and Ino's bridesmaid gowns, Chapter 15) - Online photo of model wearing strapless gown (Note: The gown in the photo is red with a light-red sash. Just imagine the gown being dark pink with light pink sash as mentioned in the chapter.)
- (Tenten's three hairbun hairstyle, Chapter 15) - Online screenshots of character Sheena from Pokemon movie Arceus and the Jewel of Life.
- (Naruto and Tenten in their wedding attires, Chapter 15) - DKSTUDIOS05 ("UL- NaruTen Wedding Attires")
- (Uzumaki-Namikaze Family, Chapter 18) - DKSTUDIOS05 ("UL - Uzumaki-Namikaze Family")
Major Note: All lemon scenes from "Unexpected Love" have been removed due to FF's policies. If anyone is interested in reading the lemons, you can read the entire story (lemons included) over at AdultFanFiction Org. :) http:///story.php?no=600104373
Or copy-and-paste the following URL and remove the spaces -- naruto . adult-fanfiction . org (slash) story . php ?no=600104373
11) "The Matriarch of Destiny" (Naruto Naruto and Mikoto Uchiha story)
- (Art that inspired Mikoto's formal attire, Chapter 2) - Dakatsu-Hime ("Uchiha Mikoto")
- (Mikoto's kunoichi outfit, Chapter 4) - O-renji ("Naruto: Uchiha Mikoto")
- (Mikoto's full kunoichi outfit, Chapter 4) - DKSTUDIOS05 ("Mikoto U: Matriarch of Destiny")
12) "The Lady in Red" (Naruto NaruTen story, follow-up to "Unexpected Love")
- (Tenten and Naruto dancing together in the Hokage Tower's ballroom, Chapter 2) - Emergencyuseonly ("NarTen: Dancing the Night Away") (Note: Link is to cropped close-up art on my dA page with a thumbnail link to the uncropped version on Emergencyuseonly's page. The scene in the art matches the scene in my fic. Even Tenten looks gorgeous with the red Chinese dress, exposed legs, and hair up in a single bun!)
- (Tenten and Naruto dancing together in the Hokage Tower's ballroom, Chapter 2) - Yukikou-chan ("NaruTen: The Lady in Red") (Note: Link is to the full art posted on my dA page. It had taken Yukikou two years to finished the commissioned art, yet due to her life being busy she might not post it up on her dA page.) http:///art/NaruTen-The-Lady-in-Red-369707720
Major Note: All lemon scenes from "The Lady in Red" have been removed due to FF's policies. If anyone is interested in reading the lemons, you can read the entire story (lemons included) over at AdultFanFiction Org. :) http:///story.php?no=600104369
13) "The Smell of Love" (Naruto NaruTen story)
- (Tenten admiring a sleeping Naruto the morning after they had sex, Chapter 1) - Hathostet ("Commission: NaruxTen")
14) "Secret Love" (Naruto NaruTen oneshot story)
- (Naruto 541 Cover Art that shows Naruto gals and guys bathing in hotspring) - Note that this cover is actual art from the manga, thus it is seen a lot over at DeviantArt. Also note that the Naruto girls and guys are what they look like in the fic.
- (Tenten sexually teasing Naruto by wearing only his jacket and pink panties) - Xoynop ("whooops')
(April 6, 2008 - I used to have links to some DA art that had inspired some of my stories, but either DA or the artists have removed them. I don't know why in either case, but it's sad the art have been removed. :( )
The following are art that are related or semi-related to scenes from my stories. Some were created as requests (gifts) while others were commissions. I wholeheartedly thank these wonderful artists for creating these artworks for me. Thanks! (big grin)
1) Ron/Yori romantic moment by the swimming pool ("Entwined Spirits") - DestiKim http:///art/Entwined-Spirits-cover-art-2-69830416
2) Ron and Yori's Shinto Wedding ("A Promise Forever") - MinnesotaMutt http:///art/Ron-and-Yori-s-Shinto-Wedding-70734298 and http:///art/Commission-Jupmod-s-RonYori-70679934
3) Mikoto Uchiha portrait ("The Matriarch of Destiny") - tabe-chan http:///art/MikotoU-portrait-COMMISS-127061376 (Note: There were very few art of Mikoto, so I had commisioned tabe-chan to draw a portrait of Mikoto. Mikoto looks hot in this art, and it might inspire me to write-up a scene in the story for Mikoto to wear such a dress. (big grin))
I happen to have a Blogspot page, where I've posted all my commissioned art that were deleted from DeviantArt due to the art being consider 'underage sexual', etc. If anyone is interested in seeing them, check them out. :) http:///
JPMod's Commissioned Art - These are art that I have commissioned (paid) that are not related to any of my stories. There are various of Naruto art (mostly NaruTen), so I hope you will come to enjoy them as much as I do. (big grin)
- NaruTen Summer Fun (drawn by tifa-bells): A wonderfully drawn art of adult Naruto and Tenten in swimwear at the beach! Tenten looks hot in her pink bikini! :)
- NaruTen Tropical Fun (drawn by rockangel150): I dig this artist's art style, and she done a lovely job drawing Naruto and Tenten in swimwear at tropical waterfalls! Tenten looks gorgeous with her hair down with buns while she is wearing a red bikini and the necklace seen in "Unexpected Love". Check this great art out! :)
- Tenten - Konoha Next Gen (drawn by noodlemie): This is what Tenten looks like in the future in noodlemie's "Konoha Next Gen" series where Naruto arnd his peers are adults as they govern Konoha. This is what Tenten looks like. :)
- Ino - Konoha Next Gen (drawn by noodlemie): This is what Ino looks like in noodlemie's Next Gen series.
- Temari - Konoha Next Gen (drawn by noodlemie): This is what Temari looks like in noodlemie's Next Gen series.
- NaruTen Joy (drawn by lexisss): I'd asked for what the artist would make Naruto and Tenten wear if the pair was say going out to the movies or night out in the town. She came up with this great art! :)
- A Gift of Love (drawn by tifa-bells): A cute close-up art of Naruto and Tenten in regular clothes with her hugging him around his neck. Tenten is wearing the necklace from "Unexpected Love".
- Tenten at the Beach (drawn by morganagod): A cute head-to-toe art of Tenten look cute at the beach. She's wearing a tasteful one-piece, and one can see a kunai in the beachball nearby. It's all Tenten's fault. LOL!
- NaruTen relaxing together (drawn by Warrior-of-Ruin): This art was inspired by a scene from "Unexpected Love" eventhough it is not exactly like the scene. It shows Naruto relaxing his head on Tenten's lap as she reads a book. Her hair is down, and the couple are in civvies. It is wonderfully drawn. :)
If anyone wants to see more, just check out my DeviantArt gallery! There are tons more great commission art there! Some are NaruTen, Tenten, Naruko (Female version of Naruto), Temari, etc.! Check it out! :) -- /gallery/
I like to thank everyone who nominated KP:TUY for 'Best Series Overall' at the First Annual Fannies Awards (2006), hosted by Zaratan. TUY didn't made the top three, but least I'm honored that some of you think TUY is worthy to be nominated. Thanks. :) Check out the nominations and the final results (winners) of the First Annual Fannies Awards at the following website created by Commander Argus. :) http:///fannie.html Oh, I also was nominated for 'Best Minor Character', no doubt for my The Reflection Universe stories with Yori. :)
"A Bond of Honor" was nominated for several categories in the 2007 Fannies, so I want to thank everyone who nominated my story. Thanks:)
For the 3rd Annual Fannies (2008), "A Bond of Honor" was nominated once more, and even though ABoH came in first place in the first round of voting to determine the final nominations for the Best Alternative Pairing Story, the story didn't won for the second round. Yet according to Zaratan, the votes were so close that the winner was separated from the other nominees by only less than 3 votes, so it's good to know ABoH could have won. :) Oh well. There's a chance in 2009 though. ;D
JuPMod's Rant Section - There are some things regarding the fanfiction experience that burns me up. I devote this to my rants, given some people burn me to no end.
1) People writing a review and say that I have grammar and spelling errors, but they never pointed where these 'errors' are. I have news to you people... I am not grammar/spelling perfect. I do not have a college degree in English nor will I bother to go back to check thousands of words to find these 'errors'. I have a job and other important things to do with my time than waste it trying to find these 'errors' you claim that are there. This is fanfiction here, and if you're looking for perfection in writing, you should go to the bookstore or library and read the books there. I devote my freetime to write up a story, and although the spelling/grammar checkers on MS Word are okay, it's not perfect to catch everything.
So unless someone wants to volunteer to be my betareader to catch these errors and you truly have to be well verse in knowing American English (spelling and grammar), do not even bother me with reviews saying that I have grammar errors. I know I have them, but least my stories are mostly readable compared to certain number of fics out there.
2) People writing that what I had written can not be possible due to circumstances in canon that say that can not be possible. Say what? This is a fanfic, not a canon-perfection story. I appreciate people want to tell me these things, given they think they're being helpful, but they're more annoying than helpful. So what that I made the characters waterwalk before treeclimbing. So what I had Mikoto survive the massacre. So what that I might end up with this character pairing with this character. This is fanfiction. I call the shots to what I write, and if you do not like it, go read something else. I'm not cattering to everyone out there.
Kami, I remember when I was a Trekkie that I had so much picky knowledge that I berated those who do not know what they are writing about, but now that I'm on the other foot, I do not like it at all. I'm not well-verse in the Naruto universe, and I do not want to be well-verse in every jutsu and details out there.
So unless I made a tremendous gaf that can not truly be brush aside (say Naruto suddenly knows how to make the Futon: RasenShuriken on the very first try), please keep your canon picky details to yourself about what I had written.
3) Annoying anonymous reviewers who keep insisting that I make a particular pairing despite the very clear indications that I will not ever make that pairing. You know who you are, and I'm laughing at you. You're pathetic and a bunch of cowards to write up anonymous reviews in fanfiction that clearly meant for particular pairings and will not ever support the pairings you want. Why bother go through reading fics that clearly will not support the pairings you want? You only generate more hits for the fics and in turn make everyone, who supports your pairing, look like a bunch of idiots.
For anyone who wants to know what I'm talking about, I have been receiving very stupid anonymous reviews in my Naruto/Tenten fic "Unexpected Love" from very idiotic people who keep saying "Please make it NejiTen in the end." Like do these jerks can not read that it is clear that my fic is a NaruTen and will not ever become NejiTen? I made it clear at the very start of Chapter 1, and the pairing code made it clear as well. So if these 'children' have nothing better to do than to go around trying to make other Tenten pairing writers convert to NejiTen, they're wasting their time. If any of them have the guts to write a review with their signed-in user name instead of making it anonymous, I'm sure I will give the jerks a piece of my mind and tell everyone who they are. Of course, they are cowards as they are, so I'm not going to waste my time with these 'children'. I have better things to do with my life.
4) Those people, who are in the minority, who claim that it is okay to plagiarize fanfics, even if it is a few paragraphs, due to their so-called logic (lawyer talk) that since fans are plagiarizing the shows, manga, etc., they have no right to claim other people have taken their written works. I hate these people. They think it's okay to take a fan's written work and repost the fic and claim it as their own? Excuse me, no matter how much they spin the so-called 'copy rights excuse', it's still morally wrong to take another person's works liks this! (glare)
My whole problem of such people began in mid-2008 after I had written my Naruto fic "Whatever It Takes". Some time after I had written the fic, a reviewer told me of another FF writer who posted a fic with similiar writen paragraphs from my fic. After I checked the fic out, I found it was true. The writer had copy-and-pasted paragraphs, word for word, out of "Whatever It Takes" and incorped into his fic titled "A New Destiny". His user name was Neozangtsu.
Well, after exchanging emails with the guy, he took the fic down, but not until after I told my faithful readers aboutt him through a Note Chapter in "Whatever It Takes". The following is what I had written in the Note Chapter...
To my fellow Naruto readers,
It has come to my attention that someone has stolen my Naruto story "Whatever It Takes" and rewritten it to suit his/her own desires. I didn't gave permission for this person to use my story, thus this person is nothing but a thief!
The person's name is NeoZangtsu and the story is "A New Destiny". If you compare the stories you can see the person has taken many parts from my story into his/her. I hearby ask fellow readers and writers to not support this thief! It's clear this person wants to rewrite my story to suit his/her ends without really working to write the story originally without taking other people's hard work.
So I thank The Gray Mage for telling me of this.
BTW, NeoZangtsu denied he stolen my story. It's clear parts of his fic were from my story, so no matter what he did took it.
P.S. - Captainkodak1 has given me great advice to pass on to others to report fic thieves...
You can go to the story where the part of your story was stolen, go to the little
Editted in later:
Well, NeoZangtsu has removed "A New Destiny" as I told him. I told him that if he wants to edit out all paragraphs from my story, it's best to remove the story and work on it. Once he has the story completely original, he can repost it.
I hope this be a lesson to everyone out there. Plagiarism is wrong regardless. You run the risk of having your butt be put in the fire once the original writer sees you have taken his/her story and reworded them around to make it sound like your own. I understand people like to have attention, but you will gain better respect and attention by writing up your stories in your own very words instead of copying/pasting others' works.
It's really not that hard to write your own original story. Just take an idea from your head, imagine what the characters would be saying and/or doing, and then write them down. Take your time to write them down neatly and correctly in the way you want. You're doing this for free, thus there is no deadline to meet to write up a story, no matter how short or long it is.
Anyway, I hope this becomes a learning experience for everyone. From now on, I'm posting a strict disclaimer in my stories that no one can copy my stories regardless.
Editted in March 4, 2009:
Even though NeoZangtsu has removed "A New Destiny" it seems some of his supporters are being hardnosed stupid regarding me keeping this note up. I have news for you people, I kept this up to be a warning to those who thinks NeoZangtsu was okay to copy-and-paste other people's works without permission, etc. Once more, plagiarism is wrong regardless of what you think, and this goes to every person who left a review who supports NeoZangtsu. You people should grow-up and understand what is morally right and wrong, and taking other people's fanfics is not morally right what so ever.
So as one can see, I had encountered a few people (less than 5 anyway) who all had the same crazy, stupid idea that it's okay to plagiarize other people's fanfic. They all think NeoZangtsu was right regardless. Heck, one kept spinning to me the same stupid 'copyright excuse' that since no one can claim the copyright of the characters, we can't go around saying these fics can't be copy by others. Like I was rolling my eyes. No fanfic writer had ever claimed they own the original characters, just we do claim these stories that we had worked hard to create. It's rude and an insult for anyone to copy the fics, word for word, and claim them as his/her own.
Anyway, NeoZangtsu is no longer on FF and his fic was long ago taken down. Just I had kept my Note Chapter up until June 2010, when I feel it was time to take it down. But least it is still up here on my Rant's Section to tell people everywhere that it is morally wrong to plagiarize fics, artwork, etc. No matter what anyone claim, it is wrong regardless to plagiarize. You want to write a fanfic? Write it up in your own words.
5) People who want fanfiction updates to be out often, say a week or so. I'm very annoyed at this, given I know that writing fanfiction is a hobby. Real Life comes first, people. Furthermore, not every fic writer have a typist speed or professional writer's abilities. If it takes a month or so for a person to write out a good size chapter, expect a month or so between updates. I know of one fic writer here, whose fic is very good, admit he's a professional writer, but then he complains he's like the only one putting out chapters every week or so. Like "Hello!" He admits he's a professional writer, so he have the abilities to put out a good size chapter every week, yet not everyone is like him! Sheesh!
So for people who expect me to crank out chapters on a weekly schedule, go somewhere else. When I write and produce a chapter, be thankful you're getting a chapter. There are fics on FF that have long been abandoned and will not ever be finished. Be grateful to those writers who are still around to continue their fics.
6) People who write a review and ask a question that already been answered in my Author Notes. Do any of you read the Author Notes? Yes, they maybe long and sometimes boring, but they contain information about the story and other stuff in relation. It annoys me that some idiot devotes a review solely for a question that I'd already answered in my Author Notes. It's the same over at DeviantArt when people ask questions in their comments that already been answered in the deviantion (art) description. I have news for you people. It does not take long to read the Author Notes and Art Descriptions. Save yourselves from looking like fools by reading the notes next time, will ya?
Classic Cowboy (119)
Commander Argus (23)
Fabius Maximus (131)
Spitfire F.22 (13)
The Wise Duck (8)